shape
carat
color
clarity

wanna see some pave? my new rings are here!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BABYROCKS

Rough_Rock
Slammie,

thx for the specs.

CAN''T BELIEVE THIS IS A SI1???? IT''S SO CLEAN AND THOSE ARROWS! WOW
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

what a smart shopper.

liz

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Okay Slammie, it''s been two days since you last posted pics.
How about some more! I could look at this all day.

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Slammie your ring is wonderful! I love the design!!! enjoy!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2004 11:18:51 PM
Author: slammie
9.gif
FLOD...ohhh...I bet you can''t wait!! I mean, I can''t wait for ya!!
Thanks Slammie! I''ll take lots of pics and post it when I get it!!! I hope mine will turn out as beautifully as yours though!!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

slammie

Shiny_Rock
thanks again all for your kind nice compliments! MMM, thanks for the link, I can''t believe my pics already on another board...i feel like a mini celeb!!
9.gif
Kayla, the wedding band does not have diamonds going around...there is a gap like the ering. Sevens one, sorry I forgot to give you the tcw. It''s approximately .50 each for both the ering and the wedding band. They are both dainty but definately has the nice heavy weight of platinum.
I got so many pm''s about price, i''ll just post on here...I paid 3500 for the set and it took 3.5 weeks to be made.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That is truly a stunning ring set. You are a blessed woman to wear such a lovely work of art.
36.gif

sdm

Rough_Rock
SPEC-TA-CU-LAR!

bichon

Rough_Rock
Slammie, that''s such a GORGEOUS diamond and setting ... I''m suffering from a serious case of diamond envy!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Slammie, I sent like 4 pics of your ring to my BF. It''s exactly what I am looking for except I prefer 3 sided pave. I just love the basket detail and that you have the wedding band flush, just like I like it. You are my ring mentor
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/30/2004 8:51:57 PM
I paid 3500 for the set and it took 3.5 weeks to be made.

WOW!! Great price for such stunning work!!!!!!

slammie

Shiny_Rock
thanks again all...ring mentor...wow!!
36.gif
By the way, the Yanekie, the pave rings feel perfectly comfortable even when I close my fingers together
21.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
slammie
WOW!!!
30.gif
10.gif
it just doesn''t get any better than this .congrats again

p.s.we need some lessons on how to take beautiful pictures like yours.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Slammie thanks. I can''t bellieve you remember that old post. Glad it fits like a glove.

reena

Ideal_Rock
i am still loving this ring. loving it! how about some more pics?

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2004 10
6.gif
6.gif
5 AM
Author: reena
i am still loving this ring. loving it! how about some more pics?

i concur!
36.gif

naomisolomon

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I am new to this chat room/ web site and only been engaged for a week and am trying to decide on my engagement ring, oh poor me ;-) The rings I have seen on this site are amazing and I was wandering if anyone has seen anything like what I am after. I am looking at a marquise solitare (excuse my ignorance as I am not an expert on diamonds) on a plain band and looking at having a wedding band with the diamonds all around, I think this is called a baguette? Not sure how this would look and also unsure of how to have the engagement ring made so that the band will sit properly next to it. I have very short fingers so need something not too big, any ideas???? Or pictures of this type of combination.

thanks

Naomi

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2005 6:18
6.gif
6 AM
Author: naomisolomon
Hello All,

I am new to this chat room/ web site and only been engaged for a week and am trying to decide on my engagement ring, oh poor me ;-) The rings I have seen on this site are amazing and I was wandering if anyone has seen anything like what I am after. I am looking at a marquise solitare (excuse my ignorance as I am not an expert on diamonds) on a plain band and looking at having a wedding band with the diamonds all around, I think this is called a baguette? Not sure how this would look and also unsure of how to have the engagement ring made so that the band will sit properly next to it. I have very short fingers so need something not too big, any ideas???? Or pictures of this type of combination.

thanks

Naomi

Hi Naomi,
Welcome to PS. You might want to check out the eye candy folder, there are several marquises there. Here''s the link
You also might want to re-post this question as a new topic, that way more people might see it and resond.
1.gif
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Where was you set made? Do they have a web site....it is just soo lovely!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if Slammie participates in PS anymore, but she had it made at Topper''s Jewelers in Burlingame, CA. Apparently others have gone there and really liked them as well.

I still have yet to go!! But it''s on my list next time I am in B''game.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Your stone is soo amazing and so is your setting. I am drooling all over my computer screen!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2005 5:52:27 PM
Author: Mara
I don''t know if Slammie participates in PS anymore, but she had it made at Topper''s Jewelers in Burlingame, CA. Apparently others have gone there and really liked them as well.

I hope it''s okay for me to post this, but just to update you on her, she is actually preggers like me! She got pregnant a week or two after I did, so we are both due around the same time!

She absolutely loves her rings, the only two issues she had was that the head was set slightly higher than she wanted and the second was that there were more diamonds on the shank of either the e-ring or the w-band(I forgot which one) and to make it even, Toppers had to add 4 more diamonds.

She did mention that when she inquired about adding the 4 diamonds, Toppers wanted to charge her an extra $500(?) and she didn''t think she should have to pay it since they were supposed to make it even to begin with.
20.gif

Speaking of Toppers, they actually give good discounts on certain things. They quoted me 20% off all their Roberto Coin pendants!
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Whoa, congratulations to Slammie! A baby on the way - how exciting!

And yep, this stone and ring are FABULOUS, for sure.... but I gotta tell you --

I WANT THE CAMERA!!!!!
31.gif

Lynn

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
how beautiful ring Slammie
36.gif
36.gif
A baby on the way wow!!!!!! you must be excited !
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Congrats to Slammie on the baby!!

Slammie''s is one of my all time favorite settings...especially since I plan to do something like it at some point.
31.gif
I love how high the diamond is, not too low, not too high!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s great to hear, I hope she''s feeling well. Yes her set is one of my all time favs too.
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2004 7:50:27 PM
hope you guys don''t mind all there pics..but I love seeing all your eyecandy!
I just noticed the head of this ring...HOLY CRAP Is that a gorgeous setting!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Slammie rings are, IMHO, among the most beautiful here...there is something about that stone...we see a lot of gorgeous stones here with perfect proportions but hers just sings in a very rare way. Wherever she is, I hope these rings bring her lots of happiness.
1.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2005 3:00:15 PM
Author: Mara

Slammie''s is one of my all time favorite settings...especially since I plan to do something like it at some point.
31.gif
I love how high the diamond is, not too low, not too high!
Mara,
You are such a little "schemer" !!!
1.gif
2.gif
9.gif
We just NEVER know what that pretty head of yours is cooking up NEXT!
11.gif

Well, I agree with you... Slammie''s stone and setting are to die for. But MY next SCHEME
10.gif
is probably going to have to be some kind of a halo.
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
Not any time in the near future, of course... but probably sometime "down the road". Man, I just LOVE those. Now that''d really beef up the new 2.36, too, wouldn''t it???!!!
31.gif

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results