shape
carat
color
clarity

wanna see some pave? my new rings are here!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Lynn I''ve got all sorts of ideas!!

If the 3c upgrade is too cost prohibitive, I may do a 3 stone with the ~2.25c upgrade. We shall see! Imagine something like Kaleigh''s ring, yum!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2005 5:46:05 PM
Author: Mara
Oh Lynn I''ve got all sorts of ideas!!

If the 3c upgrade is too cost prohibitive, I may do a 3 stone with the ~2.25c upgrade. We shall see! Imagine something like Kaleigh''s ring, yum!
Ahhhhhh yeah! Now THAT''S a scheme worth dreamin'' about!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to Slammie on the baby. I hope everyone is healthy and doing well.

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Slammie''s set as well. I''m actually having something like it done right now as I am typing. It''s almost the same as hers except mine don''t have as many diamonds...the e-ring doesn''t have the diamonds on the side of the ring. The basket has 16 one pointers going around. The stone will be 1.6 ct. I can''t wait to see it when it''s done!!!
5.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
slammie''s rings are my all time favorite here on Pricescope and I''ve been browsing for quite a while. There is truly something about that stone that makes it pop. I have only seen a few stones glow like that. I really think it is due to its high transparency. It makes every facet, every angle stand out. It is just so crisp looking. The stone is as clear as spring water from the top and the side in her photos. I love that stone!!! I posted a question a while back about transparency and how you can''t really judge it from any lab report. I guess it has to be seen with the naked eye. Slammie''s stone is perfect!!!
30.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Slammie''s ring is slammin! Now that''s what *I''M* talkin about!!
9.gif

Congratulations and best wishes to her for a healthy pregnancy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results