shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera - I am finally done!!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Still one of my favorite antique cushions I've every sold - so happy you love her and designed such a killer Deco-inspired home for her!
Thank you lady. You and I had quite the time didn't we? :lol: So glad I kept her and sent the other one back.

And to think I had her up for sale more than once! What an idiot. :roll2: Very glad no one bought her either time.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well red , as I read through your story my expectation and excitement was building. I already saw the photo by Victor that you posted yesterday so I knew what it looks like. As I scrolled to your photo on your finger, I gasped out “oh my god!” Dear lady, you have an amazing treasure! I second and third what others before have already said. But I will say this, I knew if you put your faith in Victor he would make you a masterpiece and he didn’t fall short! Perfection is not an overstatement. Wear her in the best of health and happiness!

You are so lovely and I appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

This ring will go down in PS history as one of the ICONIC RINGS of the site! It is totally and completely P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!

All the band pairings are gorgeous but I agree with you that the milgrain band is the ideal complement!

Wow am I blushing at this complement! There are so many jaw dropping rings here that I am flattered beyond measure. Thank you.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazingly beautiful, but I'm confused. Did you say that Victor Canera set a diamond that you bought from another vendor?

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well done! It must have been more than a little nerve wracking not knowing for sure what the final outcome would be, but it turned out beautifully. Great finger coverage and a more unique halo to set your ring apart from others.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazingly beautiful, but I'm confused. Did you say that Victor Canera set a diamond that you bought from another vendor?
Thank you! Yes. He set my stone that I purchased from Erica at Love Affair Diamonds. When I contacted them I attached pics of the unset stone and the GIA report so they could see if it was a candidate for them to work with. They do have some settings on their site that say they do not use customer supplied stones but Victor was so accommodating after hearing my plight with it being the fourth setting I would be doing for this diamond. I can't recommend them enough. He did not know where it was purchased, though I hardly think that would have made a difference. He may not work with other branded stones but this one is over 100 years old so not much of a worry in that respect.

I'd add that I have had this stone for 4 years and in 3 other settings.

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it looks amazing on you!:appl: The VC setting is perfect for your antique diamond! :love:

Please do make sure to add your ring to the VC SMTB thread!:wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just gorgeous! Congrats on your forever setting and stone! Totally delighted for you!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this on you! It's perfect and I miss so happy you've found a forever home for your beautiful stone!
I realllly like the engraved band with it, but wonder if you had the 2mm rose gold and platinum Lucida band to try with it? Just wondering! Congratulations on a perfect reset!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this on you! It's perfect and I miss so happy you've found a forever home for your beautiful stone!
I realllly like the engraved band with it, but wonder if you had the 2mm rose gold and platinum Lucida band to try with it? Just wondering! Congratulations on a perfect reset!
Thank you lovely lady! I do have that band and will have to check it out.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohh, it's just perfect! It totally fits your stone and lets her be the Star with the perfect stage set around her! I too, like the engraved band best, as I think it fits the vintage feel of your ring.

Many, many congrats!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, just WOW! It is gorgeous in every way!!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That first picture you posted, killed me. The color of your stone matches the halo stones perfectly. The whole piece just flows. Not a sparkle or edge or reflection out of place. That is what I mean by perfection. That ring is not only stupendous but seems to be an actual extension of your hand, like you were born with that ring on your finger. Is that totally crazy? I don’t know how else to describe it. How does Victor do that? I’m so very happy for you @redwood66 Goodness knows you’ve tried enough options. You deserve the right one this time. It’s like The Missing Piece by Shel Silverstein. You’ve found it. I’m so happy that you’re so happy with it. Enjoy every viewing second, every twinkle and every little peak at the single cuts on the struts. Those are so special, aren’t they? And his note to you is so sweet. I think Victor truly is appreciative of you giving him the chance to try a new Art Deco inspired piece. I bet he is as pleased with it as you. :mrgreen2:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That first picture you posted, killed me. The color of your stone matches the halo stones perfectly. The whole piece just flows. Not a sparkle or edge or reflection out of place. That is what I mean by perfection. That ring is not only stupendous but seems to be an actual extension of your hand, like you were born with that ring on your finger. Is that totally crazy? I don’t know how else to describe it. How does Victor do that? I’m so very happy for you @redwood66 Goodness knows you’ve tried enough options. You deserve the right one this time. It’s like The Missing Piece by Shel Silverstein. You’ve found it. I’m so happy that you’re so happy with it. Enjoy every viewing second, every twinkle and every little peak at the single cuts on the struts. Those are so special, aren’t they? And his note to you is so sweet. I think Victor truly is appreciative of you giving him the chance to try a new Art Deco inspired piece. I bet he is as pleased with it as you. :mrgreen2:
You captured what I am feeling and seeing so eloquently. I feel so special with this little tiny piece of art. If you had asked me 2 months ago if I would ever feel this strongly about a piece of jewelry I would tell you that you are crackers. The feeling is real and I don't care who knows it. I finally understand your meaning when you or @carbonfan or others who have his work describe it, and that doesn’t take away from any of my other settings or pieces. It is a whole other level though. And a tactile and visual sensation. People may think that sounds silly and I might have agreed before but it is absolutely true. :love:

Thank you so much @LLJsmom

Last edited:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a fitting home for a lovely diamond. Gorgeous!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
posting this pic as there seems to be an issue with my posting of a pic with a logo even though there are many all over the place.

upload_2018-1-31_20-59-8.png

Last edited:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just mesmerizing, I’m so in love your new ring :love:.
The video you shared was amazing, it was watching your own fireworks show on your beautiful hand!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just mesmerizing, I’m so in love your new ring :love:.
The video you shared was amazing, it was watching your own fireworks show on your beautiful hand!
Thank you so much. I am mesmerized and can't stop looking at it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to mention. Your antique cushion never looked more beautiful and I also love your engraved band with it. Reminds me to order one. Maybe sometime this year. And the coverage is just awesome. It’s super blingy but the whole ring is still so subtle. I know. Makes no sense. Maybe I mean elegant, yet such a statement piece. I can’t wait till you wear it around and strangers start commenting on it. I hope you will share those.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is SO beautiful! Congratulations on such a stunning piece. Everything everyone has said is true and I remember your journey through the different settings on TFL. So very happy for you :appl:

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Stunning. No other words. I'm so glad you finally found the right setting (so delicate! So detailed! So interesting from every angle!) for that beautiful stone, and even gladder that you shared it with us!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thud! drool and covet! it's beautiful, I love this setting with your stone... As I always say the the better half, any money I spend on me is well worth it! :) I'm so happy for you!8-):love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE!:love:
Just beautiful @redwood66! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!:appl:

P

PierreBear

Congratulations and so nice for you to feel that the beautiful stone has a forever home! What a great feeling! Kick back and stare at your finger endlessly for awhile now! : )

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, truly stunning! I love the detail and how it is absolutely the perfect setting for your antique cushion.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results