shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera - I am finally done!!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see, a revision from the original. To me it looks quite different but I get it. You’re the only one with that ring!
We each have a ring on his site and you have a special video that I love to watch. :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly you could put a lot of Victor's bands with this and they would all look great, I personally love his engraved band the engraver he has does really fine engraving and milligrain. A plainer band or one with diamonds would all look like they belong next to it as well, his bands are a lot finer (sturdy but delicate looking) IMHO in person than they appear in any pics.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly you could put a lot of Victor's bands with this and they would all look great, I personally love his engraved band the engraver he has does really fine engraving and milligrain. A plainer band or one with diamonds would all look like they belong next to it as well, his bands are a lot finer (sturdy but delicate looking) IMHO in person than they appear in any pics.

@arkieb1 I do love the engraved band so. And I know what you mean about the feel because the shank on this ring feels so fine and so sturdy at the same time. It has to be the working of the metal as opposed to a pouring of molten metal which would be porous once cooled. I am no metallurgist but the concept makes sense. It is the same in horseshoeing. My farrier uses a forge, anvil and hammer to shape and strengthen the shoes to fit their hooves. This makes for better fit and also better wear.

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well I'm a bit gobsmacked here, that setting, that stone.. says it all!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well I'm a bit gobsmacked here, that setting, that stone.. says it all!
Thank you so much my friend. I love your new avatar pic!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much my friend re: avatar BUT I never look at emails - sometimes I do but not much and there was an email from ELLA! who is a dear I think and she said while they like me my avatar had a company name in it and it was confusing to posters .. that I may be an employee! hahaha I wish. :)

Again Red.. your ring is all, I love love love ad infinitum the setting and your stone? made me love L's (it's very white from top and side! my son's ring in my avatar is a K AVC 1.33!) a very well cut stone shows not much color.. wear your ring in good health, you deserve it for sure. Mr Red must loves ya a bunch too! Peace.

Thank you so much my friend. I love your new avatar pic!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Better gallery view.
upload_2018-2-4_12-51-47.png

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I didn’t catch the videos until just now...
Wow. I didn’t think I could like it any more but “live” it is just beyond.

You are one lucky lady!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh man, this is gorgeous! The halo with traps is so unique and the side view is beautiful!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
upload_2018-2-6_11-24-26.png

Full sun it shows the color and darkens up. I have learned from PS though that all diamonds darken like this in full sun? Doesn't make me love it any less.

upload_2018-2-6_11-25-12.png

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's spectacular redwood! Gorgeous design that's perfect from every angle :love: VC's craftsmanship is amazing, how wonderful to have one of his creations! Many congrats! :appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfectly at home @Redwood

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! I'm looking at the Six Prong Pave Solitaire with Scalloped Basket.

Ooooh, this is the one I have my eye on as well! Can't wait to see yours.

I can do that @mrs-b.

What a compilation of $$$$, time, and effort. All my changes reflect in no way on the artists who created them because they created excellent pieces. It was all me and my inability to find THE one for me that also fit what my stone should be set into. Everyone should always take their own tastes into account but I didn't really know what my taste was over the past 4 years obviously. These settings couldn't be further apart in design elements and type. The only consistent theme is I obviously love a cathedral setting! :)

Wow, what an interesting journey, going from halo to solitaire and back to a very different halo. I really liked your first halo setting as well.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, this is the one I have my eye on as well! Can't wait to see yours.

Wow, what an interesting journey, going from halo to solitaire and back to a very different halo. I really liked your first halo setting as well.
Thank you so much! That is a gorgeous setting you are looking at.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The video is just luscious!! :love::love:

Q

Queenie60

Don’t know how I missed this thread! Love your ring Redwood. It’s beautiful

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, your ring is so incredibly gorgeous. It looks perfect on your hand! Wear it in good health!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swoon every time I look at it. Still in love every day. I even wear it at home sitting on the couch just so I can stare at it. :love:

upload_2018-2-16_16-6-51.png

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would stare at this ring too. All day long. I've visited your thread so many times to admire your beautiful piece of artwork. It's just too perfect I can't stand it, lol. I'm majorly crushing on geometric halos these days but there's something so darn special about your ring. It's the kind of thing that would make me giddy in the morning to put on and then I'd be even more giddy through out the day wearing it :roll2:. I'm so glad you're periodically posting more photos!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swoon every time I look at it. Still in love every day. I even wear it at home sitting on the couch just so I can stare at it. :love:

upload_2018-2-16_16-6-51.png

I can so relate. I’ll clean my rings with the ultrasonic and wear them to sleep. :roll2:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your ring is absolutely divine, so beautifully balanced and executed. I can thoroughly understand the need to gaze at it lovingly forever. Enjoy

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! How awesome! Thank you for posting this because I probably would not have seen it! :dance: :oops:

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have died and gone to ring heaven! How stunning!!!:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results