shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera - I am finally done!!!!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@redwood66 WoW...that setting, the VC videos, your hand shots, that diamond, the ring...everything is spectacular! I am so so so happy for you! Sigh...wish I knew about Victor when I was hoping for a custom project. I must admit, his designs are my favorite, without doubt! Your new ring and @LLJsmom custom VC ring are my favorite PS settings & rings, bar none. Problem is, Victor only works with his new OECs and Cushion Cuts...and I was supplying my own stone. Also, I just couldn't afford him back when AND I felt too intimidated to work with him...but I love your ring. It is gorgeous and beautiful and spectacular. Looks perfect on your hand! Enjoy it!!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 WoW...that setting, the VC videos, your hand shots, that diamond, the ring...everything is spectacular! I am so so so happy for you! Sigh...wish I knew about Victor when I was hoping for a custom project. I must admit, his designs are my favorite, without doubt! Your new ring and @LLJsmom custom VC ring are my favorite PS settings & rings, bar none. Problem is, Victor only works with his new OECs and Cushion Cuts...and I was supplying my own stone. Also, I just couldn't afford him back when AND I felt too intimidated to work with him...but I love your ring. It is gorgeous and beautiful and spectacular. Looks perfect on your hand! Enjoy it!!!!
Oh thank you so much! You are so sweet. I love this ring and would recommend anyone to work with Victor if they can.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results