shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor and Whiteflash have done it again… Introducing my VC solitaire!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an absolutely wonderful ring! I love the simplicity and elegance of it.
Congratulations on finding your HFG (love that too) and giving it a lovely new home, it's truely spectacular.
Enjoy! :)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carbonfan, I love both your ring and your stacking bands. They all look gorgeous in your hand. Honey you aren't kidding when you say Holy Freaking Grail. Perfect description for your stone.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an absolutely wonderful ring! I love the simplicity and elegance of it.
Congratulations on finding your HFG (love that too) and giving it a lovely new home, it's truely spectacular.
Enjoy! :)
Thank you so much, Hounddog! "Simple but elegant" was my vision for this ring, so I appreciate your affirmation... and when it comes to graceful designs, Victor never disappoints! Many thanks again!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Carbonfan, I love both your ring and your stacking bands. They all look gorgeous in your hand. Honey you aren't kidding when you say Holy Freaking Grail. Perfect description for your stone.
Aww, thank you, Callicake! One of my favorite things about the new solitaire is that it gives me the versatility to mix and match bands with reckless abandon! (No pun intended! :lol:) I truly love VC's bands and I hope to post a new thread about the bands soon! I feel so fortunate to have found my HFG and that is truly my wish for all of my PS peeps as well! :D

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan your ring is breathtakingly stunning! I love your set!!

I’m interested to hear your take on how your CBI compares with your new ACA.

Do you have a visual preference?

Just asking because you wanted a CBI for so long so wondered if you prefer the look of the ACA and if so, what do you notice as different/better?

Thanks and I hope you continue to enjoy!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan your ring is breathtakingly stunning! I love your set!!

I’m interested to hear your take on how your CBI compares with your new ACA.

Do you have a visual preference?

Just asking because you wanted a CBI for so long so wondered if you prefer the look of the ACA and if so, what do you notice as different/better?

Thanks and I hope you continue to enjoy!
Thank you for your kind words, @KirstLWA! Your question is a great one, and truly I think that each diamond has its own nuances and personality, even among the most ideally cut diamonds. I can definitely detect a visual difference between stones that are excellent vs. ideal cut, but once you get into the range of ideal cut stones I find that the distinctions are much more subtle. And even within the narrow range of an ideal cut MRB, different people may have different preferences with regard to specific CA/PA combinations, etc. However, I can tell you with great confidence that you can't go wrong with either a CBI or an ACA diamond as both are incredibly beautiful!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results