shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Tiffany Repro from ID Jewelry + fun stuff!

shortstack

Rough_Rock
Bliss|1322448219|3069788 said:
These are the studs I was wearing when M was born. I had them halo'd in platinum and diamonds and plan to give them to her when she is a beautiful young lady as a gift. I can just imagine telling her, "Mommy wore these when she was giving birth to you... to remind you that you light up our lives. These are to remind you that Mommy and Daddy will love you forever!" Still working on the speech... eh, I have 15 or so more years to perfect it! Bawl! :love:

Hi Bliss! All of your jewelry is so beautiful and sparkly, just like you!! Can you give me the stats on your diamond studs? They're gorgeous. :love:

If I ever become a mommy, I hope I'll be as sweet & loving as you are with M.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection!!! I like the new setting as it really showcases your beautiful diamond! And love the earrings!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Hi bliss, you are the major culprit in my quest for a 5-stone ring. And i've got one!
And am so glad you change your e-ring to solitaire now!
Yes it does sparkles like mad on a solitaire itself!
I prefer a solitaire look too (after done lots and lots of changes to my ring setting).

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Bliss,

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but I was wondering if you had any pics of your diamond cross? My SIL wants one for x-mas and my brother has recruited me to help him find one. If you have the stats too (tcw, etc) that would be very helpful. Thank you so much!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani|1323012806|3073890 said:
Hi Bliss,

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but I was wondering if you had any pics of your diamond cross? My SIL wants one for x-mas and my brother has recruited me to help him find one. If you have the stats too (tcw, etc) that would be very helpful. Thank you so much!!!

Dani, another idea that I often use is to look at the Tiffany examples. They have 4 sizes: small .50 cts., medium .90, large 1.75, and ex large 2.5. You can count stones and figure out the size of each stone by looking here (actually, they all have 11 stones!):

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?mcat=&sku=GRP02372&selectedsku=11836615&cid=&search=1&search_params=s+1-p+1-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+cross&fromgrid=1

These are often on ebay, too, although I am sure you can still get one made for less $$.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DS!!! My SIL is SUCH a tiny girl ( we are talking 5 ft, 95 lbs). So, anything pretty much looks substantial on her. But I will probably take a trip to IDJ soon to check out what they have to offer.

But Bliss, I would still LOVE to see pics of your cross pendant!!! :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani|1323029077|3074026 said:
Thanks DS!!! My SIL is SUCH a tiny girl ( we are talking 5 ft, 95 lbs). So, anything pretty much looks substantial on her. But I will probably take a trip to IDJ soon to check out what they have to offer.

But Bliss, I would still LOVE to see pics of your cross pendant!!! :naughty:

Dani, I remembered she had posted it and I found it for you:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/buh-bye-to-the-halo.162687/#post-2958736#p2958736']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/buh-bye-to-the-halo.162687/#post-2958736#p2958736[/URL]

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much, DS!!!! I think Bliss is actually similar in size to my SIL, so that pic is probably a great example of how it would look on her! I don't know what my brother's budget will be, guess I will talk to him and then find out what something like that would cost him at IDJ. I would love to see more close up pics though!!!! :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new Vatche setting and it's nice to hear how pleased you are with it :)) . Beautiful collection-- thank you for sharing!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, everyone! I will post individual thanks in a moment - I got sidetracked on sna77's thread and ran out of time to post here!

Dani, here are more pics of the cross! I will look up to tcw right now!

Here is an IRL shot to get a sense of how it really looks on!

Attachments

• cross5.bmp
    460.6 KB · Views: 1,034

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I know it's hard to decide which size to get from photos, so here are a few more to help!

On a shorter chain...

Attachments

• cross3.bmp
    235.1 KB · Views: 1,015

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This is an awful camera phone shot of the cross on my custom plat WF DBTY necklace. This is my new favorite way to wear it!

Cross.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Ack! I can't find how many carats the cross is! I want to say something like 1.85 tcw??? The number 1.8-something pops into my head. For reference, here is a pic of the cross next to bezeled 15 pointers... Yekutiel will know, but I think 1.85 or something close to it. This is with the Tiffany DBTY necklace in plat, my first diamond gift from DH. :love:

Attachments

• cross4.bmp
    461.6 KB · Views: 1,015

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
A trip down memory lane... the cross with my old halo and other friends. :wavey: Bye bye, halo! Bye bye!

Attachments

• cross2.bmp
    529.1 KB · Views: 1,011

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This is for you, Maisie! Pretty awful cell phone camera ear shots but hope they give you a good perspective. They are very sparkly! :love:

SapphireFun.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Yekutiel has THE MOST EXQUISITE TASTE! He came up with these all on his own!

Later, I saw Katie Holmes has the same pair!!!! I love her style...She wears these everywhere dressed up or down.

Yekutiel is da bomb!!! :appl:

KatieStuds.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, I hope this helps! Sorry for the terrible photography! LOL

SapphireEarShot.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Katie's studs... Love hers, too! :love: I think the one above is a poor imitation of fakeys...hers are more like mine, I believe. I'm guessing hers are martini style as well so that they sit close to the ear. Of course hers are much much nicer than mine and with more delicate halos! :love: I have even worn mine to yoga and they look great with simple clothing. They just go with everything.

KatieStuds3.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Bliss, you are making me want sapphire earrings now! I did always love Katie's, but yours are just fabulous! Can you find out the size of your sapphires (diameter in mm)? The sapphire ring is amazing as well! Blue sapphire is my very favorite colored gemstone! I think my wishlist is much too long!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Lizzyann (squee congratulations!) Cachette (Lovely lady!), Owies Nana ( :love: huge rock, when are you going to set it??!!), sapphirering (Oooh, sapphires for your amazing boys!), yennyfire (gorgeous ring and thank you! EBF was crazy hard! Love it now and so glad I did!), daintyg (I love your stunning marquise!), stargurl78 (Lovely set! Droool), BEELLAAAA (HUGS! Thank you!), DIAMONDSEEKER!!!! (Oh Queen Goddess! Thank you for your huge heart and lovely taste...thank you for your help!), eh613c (Awww, thank you!), junebug17 (You are so sweet and too kind, thank you!), rosetta (AHHHH, your RIIIIING!!!!! Just put a pillow behind me so I can faint!), Zoe (Thank you!!! My mom is the best!), MissGotRocks (Oh, your ring is TDF! Thank you for your help!), lknvrb4 (Your ring is exquisite perfection, thank you!), Gecko Gecko Gecko!!!!! Thank you!, Dani ( :appl: Hugs!), minmin1 (THANK YOU!)...

SKIPPY!!!!!!!! Your boys are AMAZINGLY GOREGOUS INTELLIGENT CREATURES OF BEAUTY AND LOVE! How can you stand it??? You are such an amazing mom. Don't you love being a mom? It is so incredible, isn't it???? I am humbled and overwhelmed every day with how exquisite these little beings are. It's so much fun!

luv2sparkle... I want to write a novel to you. Your words meant so much! My daughter kept me up so many nights and she is such a joy but SO MUCH WORK! Hahahahaahhaha! Very high maintenance! Would never let me put her down for the first 8 months?!?!?! I had to wear splints on both wrists at night and go to PHYSICAL THERAPY and consult a HAND SURGEON twice because of the tendonitis. It was insane! So much easier now! Little baby just did not want to be separated from mama! LOLOLOL..thank you for your heartfelt encouragement! It is such an amazing experience but I did go through some fire to get here!!!! I love being her mom. Words cannot express how much we love her! You must be a mama goddess... The love for your daughter just radiates out! Tami is SO hawt and beautiful inside and out, isn't she???? Love IDJ!

MARA!!!!! Long time no see!!!! :appl: How is J??? You are Supermom and J is so lucky to have you and your DH. You are the smartest mom on PS and I am always flooded with gratitude when I see your avatar and the avatars of others like Pandora and Dreamer, SomethingShiny & etc. HUGE HUGE HUGE good karma from all you've done for us new moms!

Sundial!!!! Your daughter must be a lovely lady to have an incredible mom like you. She's lucky as well to have such a well heeled mama with amazing jewelry!!! Love the bangle!!!!

maplefemme!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of your posts!

Oh geez... I have run out of time to thank the rest of my lovely lovely friends on PS... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Will come back later when I get to come up for air again! :wavey: :appl:

THANK YOU!!!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1323052636|3074288 said:
Oh, Bliss, you are making me want sapphire earrings now! I did always love Katie's, but yours are just fabulous! Can you find out the size of your sapphires (diameter in mm)? The sapphire ring is amazing as well! Blue sapphire is my very favorite colored gemstone! I think my wishlist is much too long!

Diamondseeker, oh kind beautiful goddess of diamond knowledge!!!! :appl: Hahahaha! I think they are the size of .75-.80 carats each. Yekutiel did everything! Mine were custom but my mom loved them so much Yekutiel made her a second pair (larger and more fabulous).. hers were not custom, I believe, and in WG. Hers were a steal compared to mine, probably because mine was custom and platinum with claw prongs. But hers had bigger stones! Hahahaha, the magic of IDJ. Call Yekutiel! He will hook you up with mazals! LOL

I can't wait to see your Vatche! But you have a Leeeeooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! How can you change it??? :wavey: :love:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
BLISS---I love the halo setting way better with the sapphire. It looks awesome!!! Now you will totally have the best of all worlds :cheeky: awesome haloed sapphire, gorgeous solitare, super cool wrap to make it a three stone, plus the stackers and eternity bands... :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! :lol: I am crazy but I debated at the time over the Leon and the Tiffany and went with the Leon. But it is set so low, I just don't think it looks like I want it to, you know?! I also think I will like the 6 prong setting better. I have always loved the real Tiffany setting...so classic and elegant! Once I realized the Tiffany repro on GOG was Vatche, that settled it because I knew they made great settings!

Thanks for the sapphire earring info! I have been thinking of that project ever since I saw Katie's, but yours are maybe the first I have seen here and I :love: them!

And YOU are the diamond goddess for sure!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :D

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for all of those extra pics, Bliss!!! My SIL would absolutely love that!!! I have to take a trip to IDJ very soon!! :naughty:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I snuck away to thank the rest of you lovely PSers!!!!

ladyroadwarrior, thank you!!!

beadchick - how AWESOME that you got an amazingly well made asscher pendant setting! I can't wait to see pics of this beauty!

coatimundi!!!! I have always admired you!!!!! (I have also always admired your beautiful TDF stone in that gorgeous yummy setting!)

dec2410! I will try to take more pics! I LOVE your solitaire, though!!! Your set with the eternity is perfection!

renogirl, you are making me crazy with your avatar! :love:

SandyCheeks, thank you!!! Awwww, my mom is the best! She is also the best Grandma ever!!!!!!!!!! :love: Thank youuuu!!!

Burk!!!! Your little precious angels are so sweet in your avatar! Thank you!!!!! I love all of your pieces!

slg47...your three stone taunted me so much that I went and got an enhancer to make a 3-stone! You and Yssie and momofthreeboys!!!! PERFECTION!

tigian!!!!! MY IDJ MAZAL SISTER!!!!! :appl: Hehehehe, little M is going to be overwhelmed with all of my jewelry one day. I kind of hope our next baby is a boy so that I can give most of it to her. The boy can get DH's watch collection! I also dream about giving his future wife or child some pieces, too. Awwww....When we take photos, I make sure to wear the pieces so one day they can look back and see them and feel closer to me when they wear them, too.

tyty!!!!!! Thank you!!!! You are so warmhearted...YOU are the gem!!!

Joolz!!!! Thank you!!!!!! I guess I am a solitaire girl after all! I got the ruby/plat band from a NY jeweler called Ultimate Jewelry. It was before I met Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. He is my exclusive jeweler now...of course because of the outstanding service but also because no one can beat his quality + prices. No one!

Maisie!!! Hope you saw the ear shots!!! I took some for you! Hugs!!! Thank you!!!

Enerchi!!!! Thank you, oh wise and kind PSer! I always love reading your posts!

Hello shortstack! MMMM PANCAKES!!!! The diamond studs are I think 1.57 tcw....each are just under 80 points. They're set in platinum micropave halos. Not sure what the tcw are of the halos, though! The backs are Tiffany style - very cool! I will try to post some profile pics! :wavey: Thank you for your kind words!!!! M lights up our lives! :twirl:

SNOOPER!!!!!!!!! Good grief!!!!! To think that you love my jewelry is such a compliment coming from you! I have admired your ring FOREVER. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

mitsui4!!!! I LOVE YOUR SET!!!!!!!!! So big! So blingy!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!

Thank you Dani and Diamondseeker again! Posted some pics for you, Dani! Hope they help!!!!! Hugs!!! You are a sweet SIL! I feel like the cross is the perfect size. It definitely doesn't look too big, but has a nice presence & is very very pretty on. So sparkly! Very feminite and dainty at the same time on a micro fine chain. Just lovely! One of my favorite pieces to wear!

Diamondseeker - I love your Leon!!!!! But I know what you mean about high set stones. I REALLY love higher set stones. They show off the stones so well. I feel like it's also more brilliant this way. :love: When are you going to get on the Vatche train???? LOLOLOL...I LOVE YOUR SET!!!! I would say don't touch it! But I know your beautiful daughter got the Caroline and maybe you can be Vatche twins now!

baby nurse!!!!! You are such a delight. Thank you so much!!! Sorry for any awful typos! Typing in a blur of keystrokes before the baby wakes up! :naughty:

armywife, THANK YOU!!!!! What a lovely eternity ring! Oh, thank you for your and your husband's heroism!!!!!! Lots of blessings and prayers for your family as he serves our country!!!!! :appl:

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your help!!!! I am having this made - with 1.08 each diamonds to join you three stone girls when the mood strikes! Courtesy of Woobug's WF set... mine is being custom made by Vatche in platinum to match the e-ring!

So who says solitaire girls can't have the best of both worlds? :naughty:

Attachments

• Wrap2.bmp
    474.7 KB · Views: 948

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Another view of the enhancer I'm getting! Yekutiel says it will be magical when it pairs with the solitaire! I'm so excited!!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
This is so perfect for those of us solitaire girls who crave a three stone for more bling!

We can go simple and WOW on other days with a three stone ring!!!!!!! Fickle Pickles unite!!!! :appl:

I can't wait to see what this looks like with diamonds! Counting the days.... :wavey:
:love:

Attachments

• Wrap.bmp
    927 KB · Views: 946

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
omg - I never knew that you can do enhancers. Whatever will they think of next? I love your sapphire earrings. They need to go on my list.

Bliss, you have a really beautiful neck, by the way. My mom is the only person I know who uses Lancome's neck cream religiously and tomorrow I'm going to buy myself a jar. :D

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh BLISS what an incredible collection!! I am in awe of everything

:love: :love: :love: :love:

I LOVE the solitaire! There is so much grace and refined elegance in a simple piece like that... and the enhancer is genius! And those sapphire halo earrings are just breathtaking - the way you can see the outline of each diamond in the halo, so it looks *flowery*...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOHHHH my my my! Those sapphires! Your beautiful solitaire! The mere IDEA of a 3 stone enhancer... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh I'm all overcome!!!! You are my jewellery idol Bliss! I bow down to you!!! :bigsmile: :appl: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results