shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Tiffany Repro from ID Jewelry + fun stuff!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Bliss, I came back to see your beautiful solitaire and saw our halo with the sapphire!!!! OMG! I love it!!! The sapphire earrings are stunning! The cross, love love love!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the fact that you can go from a beautiful solitaire to a blingy 3 stone whenever you want! You're going to love the 3 stone look--it's my favorite ring to wear! BTW, I love your whole collection!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Bliss!

My brother ordered the cross! We decided on 10-11 pointers for her- so I think its a tcw of 1.1-1.2. Not as large as yours, but I think it will still look substantial on her, being so tiny! Thank you so much for those extra photos, it really helped us to make the decision to pull the trigger!!! I will definitely take some photos and post when she gets it! She is going to be so excited!!!! Thanks again!!! :))

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a great collection!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Coming in late, but HOLY MOLY. Your collection is to die for.

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
Bliss - thank you for sharing such great photos of your jewelry! So pretty!! :love: :love: :love:

The Vatche setting is TDF!!

Out of curiosity, do you find that your wedding bands sit fairly well next to the new ering without rubbing or damaging prongs, stones, etc? (It looks like they fit nicely.)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I just dropped in to drool over all of your gorgeous pieces. Yummmmmm.

Ice Is Nice

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you for sharing Bliss!

Your collection is absolutely stunning and my favourite on PS.

May I ask who did the halo setting for the diamond stud earrings?

Thanks again! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results