shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Tiffany Repro from ID Jewelry + fun stuff!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Hello! Thank you for all of your help!!!! I went from a crazy monster halo to a simple solitaire after having a baby. :love: I just craved the simple lines and longed for the solitaire DH first proposed with...so romantic! This time, I don't have the monster Frankenprongs from the first setting and I love this Vatche U113 from all angles. Yekutiel did an amazing job - this is set "very high" for Vatche standards yet keeps the swoopy & squatty profile that I love so much.

Thank you so much! Per Diamondseeker's request, here is a SMTR thread. I wasn't going to make one because I only have awful (truly terrible) CAMERA PHONE pics... but I just know if I use the dslr, I will NEVER upload them and we know PSers need pics!!!!!!

First my monster halo, which was built like a tank! This is platinum from ERD and now has a big ole sapphire in it.
I had this for about 3 years. Never had an issue. But after a while, all the "stuff" around the stone made me long for a cleaner classic look. Also, I got so much attention from this that I wanted a more discreet look!

Attachments

• BlissHalo.bmp
    834.6 KB · Views: 7,137

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Here's the Vatche Tiff repro from ID Jewelry! Yekutiel had this back on my finger in....ONE WEEK!

Attachments

• bliss1.bmp
    615.8 KB · Views: 7,095

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I definitely feel like the stone sparkles/glows more in the open setting!

Attachments

• bliss4.bmp
    439.1 KB · Views: 7,061

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Swoopy profile...again, so sorry for the cell phone pics!

Attachments

• bliss5.bmp
    269.3 KB · Views: 7,044

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
DH said when he opened the box (he wanted to re-propose) that it looked "shockingly small." He kept asking if it was big enough for me. The funny thing is, I think it looks bigger in this setting. Go figure!

Attachments

• bliss6.bmp
    405.1 KB · Views: 7,034

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
My first solitaire DH proposed with was a Stuller acme prong setting in plat... it just looked cheap from the sides, and I was always shy about it. It was meant to be a temp setting. But after I got my custom halo, I missed the solitaire! The thing I love about this Vatche setting is how luxurious and fluid it looks from all angles, which I didn't have with my first acme setting.

Attachments

• bliss7.bmp
    473.8 KB · Views: 7,030

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I sometimes wear SPLINTS at night because my baby wanted me to carry her around so much in the first three months!!! Ha!

Bliss18.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Fun ruby stack!

Attachments

• bliss8.bmp
    314.1 KB · Views: 7,016

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
In the gym, being distracted from working out!

Attachments

• bliss9.bmp
    473.8 KB · Views: 7,011

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Real life perspective shot - on my dirty sneaker! Come on, Bliss! Do your crunches!!!

Attachments

• bliss10.bmp
    405.1 KB · Views: 7,014

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Crazy stack that DH calls: The Wedding Cake. The stuff men say...hilarious!

Bliss11.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I love wearing it alone! This is with my plat Whiteflash custom DBTY.

Bliss15.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
In the rain...

Bliss16.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This set is actually blingier than my halo set, surprisingly. Probably OTT but I was experimenting with different looks!

Bliss17.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Someone desperately needs a manicure!!! SOS!!!!!

Bliss20.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
And here are more fun pieces!!!! These are photos of my baby bling gifts from DH. :love:

One is the eternity made with almost 40 pointers (GIA F VS stones) and the other are big blingy diamond hoops!!!

The hoops are just over 5 carats. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: DH gave them in celebration of EBF for our baby - we never thought we could make it past 3 months and here we are at 10 months and counting!!! :appl: Was. So. Hard! But now I love it and am so glad he supported me through it.

I can't remember, but I think the eternity is also just over 5 carats.

BabyBlingtastic.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
The reset is stunning!! I think your stone is now the center of attention in your new setting!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I bought my mom this CRAZY diamond ring she loved - Yekutiel's classy gorgeous mom was wearing it and she had to have it, too!

I got it for her as a gift for helping me so much with the baby after she was born. She is an amazing Grandma!!! She deserves the world! :love: :appl: Love my mom!!!!

GrandmaBling.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
These are the studs I was wearing when M was born. I had them halo'd in platinum and diamonds and plan to give them to her when she is a beautiful young lady as a gift. I can just imagine telling her, "Mommy wore these when she was giving birth to you... to remind you that you light up our lives. These are to remind you that Mommy and Daddy will love you forever!" Still working on the speech... eh, I have 15 or so more years to perfect it! Bawl! :love:

HaloStuddie.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I got me and my mom matching sapphire and diamond studs. Mine are in platinum custom made - hers are in WG. ID Jewelry made her a spectacular set - showing how they sit SO close to the ear. They just float on the ear!!! :love:

Side by side, you can see hers are bigger. Because she is more awesome!

SapphireStuds2.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I had this amazing watermelon tourmaline bezeled in 18K yellow gold and got a matching chain - courtesy of ID Jewelry!!!!!

I love how organic it feels!

Attachments

• WatermelonTourmaline.bmp
    303.9 KB · Views: 6,961

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Got this rose gold and diamond key necklace for a friend as a gift - she loves it and is now an ID Jewelry convert! :appl:

Attachments

• RoseGoldKey.bmp
    297.6 KB · Views: 6,965

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
So since DH got me the big blingy hoops, I never wear my other diamond studs - the 2.16 carat ones. So I am going to have Vatche custom make an enhancer so my solitaire can have two 1.08 carat each sidestones when I feel like a 3 stone ring! Who says you can't mix and match? LOL...

Sorry about the bad lighting and blurry cell phone pic... so terrible, I know! The sidestones are also from IDJ, they're GIA J triple ex cuts 1.08 each... very fiery. I think they'll back up by GIA F pretty well!

Bliss19.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
The 3 stone look will be "tighter" this is with tape and hahahaha, horrible craftsmanship... and with the proper angle, Yekutiel says it will be PERFECT! :appl:

Well, I have to run now... thanks for looking and I'll post more later!

Hope this helped anyone looking for a Tiff repro with Vatche!!!! :appl:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Bliss, I've been waiting for you to post a SMTR thread with all of your lovelies! Your reset came out fabulous! I'd love to see more pics of your diamond cross pendant from IDJ!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Bliss for sharing your amazing collection! :love:

Your new ring is exceptionally beautiful! :appl:

Cachette :))

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
Bliss,

These are DELICIOUS photos! :love: :love: And I just love the "new" look for your solitaire!

Alas, my Memoire eternity only has 20 pointers. Perhaps I will have to upgrade it as well once I get my solitaire set...and my studs...and.... :Up_to_something:

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Bliss, your jewelry collection is gorgeous! And your old halo was exactly how I wanted to reset my solitaire into a while ago, but then I finally decided my solitaire fits my SAHM of two better. Don't you love how fun it is to stack various bands with it? I love your Vatche setting, too. Mine's similar except that mine's set lower. I think I know what you mean by the stone looking bigger when it's alone. I think it's because your eyes just zoom in on the rock and you sort of get lost in it. I love the ruby band, too. I think I need a sapphire one to represent my boys, lol.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am speechless at all of that beautiful bling! Your new setting is fabulous and I love all of your stacking bands! Congrats on your EBF gift...that's definitely a milestone! How sweet of you to get such gorgeous gifts for your Mom and friend too!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! You are a lucky woman. Thank you for sharing your breathtaking collection. I love the idea of an enhancer ring, so that you can have a 3 stone look some days, but a solitaire other days. Awesome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results