carat
color
clarity

Valentine's Day 2020

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
image.jpg

He gave me French macaroons in the morning, and the roses and pendant after dinner. No more jewelry for me for awhile, the washer just broke. I'll be back to look at your pretties after I clean up the water that's all over the floor. Sigh....

Aww sorry about your washer. We replaced ours end of 2019. They don't build em like they used to.
Love your beautiful pendant @Diamond Girl 21 and yummm to French macaroons too. Bling and sweets and flowers. That's some nice Valentine's Day. Good job to your DH. :appl:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww sorry about your washer. We replaced ours end of 2019. They don't build em like they used to.
Love your beautiful pendant @Diamond Girl 21 and yummm to French macaroons too. Bling and sweets and flowers. That's some nice Valentine's Day. Good job to your DH. :appl:

Thank you @missy. I guess we're going shopping for washers today. I'd much rather go to Lambertville.;)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy. I guess we're going shopping for washers today. I'd much rather go to Lambertville.;)2

Oh me too. Good luck with finding a new and reliable washer and do let me know when you are visiting the lovely ladies at our favorite antique jewelry place. ♥️

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh me too. Good luck with finding a new and reliable washer and do let me know when you are visiting the lovely ladies at our favorite antique jewelry place. ♥

Thank you! Will do!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy looks great. Would you mind sending me a private message about where you got the wig? I was recently diagnosed with alopecia. It still looks ok, but I can feel the difference.

Do you have a loupe troop account? Alternatively you can contact me at mine. There’s no private messaging here.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results