shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded EC

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went shopping to upgrade a sapphire or two but this pretty EC kept sparkling at me from inside the case saying "pick me, pick me". So naturally that is what I did. The jeweler was nice enough to mount the new diamond that day so it wouldn't have to be mailed to me.

Diamond stats: E VS1 1.21 carat, 7.02 x 5.38 x 3.49 mm, depth 64.9%, table 63%, medium blue fluorescence

The ring has .27 ctw baguettes

looseec.jpeg

thering.jpeg

refraction.jpeg
:-o

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very nice!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Matthews1127, Gem Queen and Sfadman. :wavey:

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ohhh! That beauty would speak to me too! And an E!!! Wow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Loreal

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Marcy, it's absolutely beautiful, I've always thought EC are so effortlessly elegant.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Marcy, it's absolutely beautiful, I've always thought EC are so effortlessly elegant.
Austina,
You KNOW I agree whole heartedly with you! lol!!
Marcy, I cannot tell you enough how much I admire this stone...alone or set. It's just beautiful! So glad you found such a beauty to add to your exquisite collection! Fabulous taste, my dear!!
:love::love::love:
CRM

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Austina. As you said and Matthews1127 agreed - EC are so effortlessly elegant.

Thank you Matthews1127, I felt very lucky to stumble across this EC. :wavey:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Austina. As you said and Matthews1127 agreed - EC are so effortlessly elegant.

Thank you Matthews1127, I felt very lucky to stumble across this EC. :wavey:
:wavey:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you decided on a setting for this, or have you set it in your classic setting with the baguettes on the shoulders?
I'm DYING for hand shots!!!! :bigsmile:

EmeraldDiamondCity

Rough_Rock
OMG!!!! It's so WHITE!!!! It's an absolutely gorgeous stone - perfect proportions. Congratulations on your classic stunner. An EC with delicate baguettes has a special place in my heart and will always be my first love.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, yes I am sticking with my side baguettes setting. I like it.

Thank you Sjroberts.

Thank you EmeraldDiamondCity. It is icy white. That ring was actually one I kept passing over in the case; I didn't think it would look good with an EC and I thought the band was too skinny. As a last option I said okay let me try that one on and it was the one.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, yes I am sticking with my side baguettes setting. I like it.

Thank you Sjroberts.

Thank you EmeraldDiamondCity. It is icy white. That ring was actually one I kept passing over in the case; I didn't think it would look good with an EC and I thought the band was too skinny. As a last option I said okay let me try that one on and it was the one.
Marcy,
I'm so thrilled!! I love your setting!! There's such an elegant, and sophisticated flair to it!! It's so classic, and your EC fits so perfectly in it!! I absolutely adore it!!! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results