shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on warmer stone

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww I was hoping you got that ring!!! It is stunning!!! If you ever sell it you better tell me first lol!!! Will you be stacking it with your current set?

Thanks! You are first in line. I plan on stacking it with my french cut diamond eternity band, I also have an engraved band I need to try it with. I would love at some point to find a yellow gold band, I love the look of that!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks! You are first in line. I plan on stacking it with my french cut diamond eternity band, I also have an engraved band I need to try it with. I would love at some point to find a yellow gold band, I love the look of that!

Must see the stack! Pretty please with sugar on top? :kiss2:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @HS4S_2 I am sorry I haven't sent you pictures yet! I plan on it, I promise! I'm down with the stomach flu today. Going to help my Mom tomorrow. So tomorrow night or Friday! I will be on it:) The 2 eternity bands stacked together do look beautiful. At least on my friend's had they did ;-)

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @HS4S_2 I am sorry I haven't sent you pictures yet! I plan on it, I promise! I'm down with the stomach flu today. Going to help my Mom tomorrow. So tomorrow night or Friday! I will be on it:) The 2 eternity bands stacked together do look beautiful. At least on my friend's had they did ;-)

Oh no! So sorry you got the flu. It just went around here as well. Take care of yourself and feel better soon. I look forward to your pictures.

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock

I hope you feel better soon!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results