shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Cheers For Nancy Pelosi!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I stumbled upon a meme you would love @Madam Bijoux . It was a picture of Pelosi walking 5 little dogs, The dogs faces were Trump, Manafort, Stone, McConnell and Kushner.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s it @AGBF. I got the dogs (people) wrong LOL

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Dee*Jay. I hope you are staying warm. Wednesday night’s temp is supposed to be -31.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Dee*Jay. I hope you are staying warm. Wednesday night’s temp is supposed to be -31.

I just walked in the door after flying back from Aspen... with a small flight diversion to Madison. Ugh. But at lest now I’m home. Cold, but home. You stay warm too — this is brutal!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just walked in the door after flying back from Aspen... with a small flight diversion to Madison. Ugh. But at lest now I’m home. Cold, but home. You stay warm too — this is brutal!
From "The New York Times".

"Jan. 28, 2019

CHICAGO — Two of the most dreaded words in a Midwestern weather forecast — 'polar vortex' — returned this week, promising life-threatening low temperatures that could shatter records and plunge much of the region into its deepest freeze in decades.

Gov. Tony Evers of Wisconsin declared an emergency and told the National Guard to be ready to help. The University of Notre Dame announced it was closing its northern Indiana campus from Tuesday evening until Thursday afternoon. And in Chicago, city leaders deployed buses as mobile warming centers and offered tips on how to thaw frozen pipes (hair dryers work well, they said, but don’t use an open flame).

'This is right up there with the best of the cold waves, and we’ve had some doozies over the years,' said Tom Skilling, the chief meteorologist at WGN-TV in Chicago, where he has worked for 40 years. Mr. Skilling predicted 72 hours of subzero wind chills and 48 hours of subzero temperatures so low that 'we’re going to hear buildings and outdoor objects creaking.'

Forecasters expect Wednesday’s high temperature (yes, the high) to be minus 14 degrees Fahrenheit in Chicago and Minneapolis. If the forecast holds, that would be Chicago’s lowest high temperature for a single day since officials began keeping records. An expected low of minus 22 was expected to approach, though not surpass, the coldest temperature ever recorded in Chicago. Officials predicted that wind chill readings could plummet to minus 50 in Chicago and minus 60 in Minneapolis.

'This is what you would expect when you get into central and northern Canada,' said Brian Hurley, a National Weather Service meteorologist.

The vortex, a brutal mass of cold air within strong bands of circulating winds, has spread southward from its normal location near the North Pole in recent weeks, bringing arctic weather to the middle of the United States. Such weather events have become more common in recent years; scientists are not sure why, but some suspect a link to climate change."

Ya think?
:read:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The vortex, a brutal mass of cold air within strong bands of circulating winds, has spread southward from its normal location near the North Pole in recent weeks, bringing arctic weather to the middle of the United States. Such weather events have become more common in recent years; scientists are not sure why, but some suspect a link to climate change."

Ya think?
:read:
So happened to global warming?
nuts.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happened to global warming?
nuts.gif
Only republicans call it “global warming” as a means to deflect from what is actually happening to our planet. The appropriate term is “global CLIMATE CHANGE.”

No one who takes our climate seriously has actually used the term global warming in over 10 years.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only republicans call it “global warming” as a means to deflect from what is actually happening to our planet. The appropriate term is “global CLIMATE CHANGE.”
Good then, Since the Dems. think they can change the course of Mother Nature. :rolleyes: tell Pelosi we need warmer weather across the country.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard Ted Lieu say this on television this morning and went to look it up. It was listed among tweets. His point was that there was going to be no wall.

@RepTedLieu: ...I can confirm what many people already know. Nancy Pelosi is a badass. That's why we're doing so well in these negotiations, because we've been able to transform this discussion to talk about real border security not about this stupid wall... #AMJoy

PS-There is, now, another thread about the Polar Vortex. One can find it here...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/polar-vortex-temp-check.246574/

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why is Pelosi so afraid of these three rookie Congresswoman? Why she doesn't condemn some of the stupid statements they made?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Rashida Tlaib
Ilhan Omar

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If we are talking about stupid remarks, I would think you have enough to concern yourself with republican congressmen. Steve King, Mark Meadows and the one who called Cohen Liar, Liar, pants on fire (Paul Gosar) to name a few, show your side of the aisle has plenty of issues of their own.

The fact that none of them have the integrity to call out the conman sitting in the White House would probably be a good place to start with your concerns.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now if you want to talk about really stupid, why not try out Congressman Higgins who could not be made to understand that the boxes that Michael Cohen searched through, the ones in which he found evidence of Trump's payoff to him, were boxes the FBI had already searched and that had been given back to him. No matter how many times Congressman Higgins was told that those boxes were boxes originally seized in Michael Cohen's office and later returned to him by the FBI, he could not take that in. Now that is stupid. It is really, really scary to see someone that stupid in Congress.

The part of the transcript quoted below is the second time Congressman Higgins went after Michael Cohen, trying to get Cohen to give up the information on where he was hiding those mysterious boxes where he found the Trump checks and why they had not been turned over to "the investigating authorities".

There should be an IQ test for joining Congress.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1902/27/crn.02.html

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, before you ask one more question of anyone on Pricscope, tell me what are you are going to do about the fact that Congressman Higgins cannot understand what is going on in the committee on which he has been appointed to sit? Tell me what you are going to do about this "low IQ individual" (in Republican parlance) who cannot understand the basics of a hearing in which Michael Cohen testifies, who cannot grasp the fact that the FBI already examined the contents of boxes he is asking Michael Cohen to turn over to "the investigating authorities".

Stop trying to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic and try to stop the whole darn ship from sinking.

AGBF

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stop trying to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic and try to stop the whole darn ship from sinking.

AGBF
Cohen is history. He's going to prison. Now, what is Pelosi gonna do about Omar's anti-Semitism remarks?. Will she be removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee?.

Pelosi is losing control of the three (D) rookie Congresswoman. They are running the house now. :wall:

Pelosi is a
Running%20turkey.gif
S**T :!:.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cohen is history. He's going to prison. Now, what is Pelosi gonna do about Omar's anti-Semitism remarks?. Will she be removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee?.

Pelosi is losing control of the three (D) rookie Congresswoman. They are running the house now. :wall:

Pelosi is a
Running%20turkey.gif
S**T :!:.

Oh poor DF. No one wants to play with you on this! You poor thing, what will you do with all your free time? The reason no one is playing is that we're not really sure what you're talking about. What anti-semitic remarks? Bernie Sanders doesn't find her remarks anti-semitic and he is Jewish. My sister-in-law, niece, and nephew (also Jewish) find Omar to be brave and refreshing.

Trump doesn't find men with Tiki-torches chanting "JEWS. WILL NOT. REPLACE US." to be much of a problem, do you? I don't recall you posting any cute little jumping chickens at the time. Here's a pic so that you can conjure up some meaningful outrage.

upload_2019-3-11_9-47-22.jpeg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump doesn't find men with Tiki-torches chanting "JEWS. WILL NOT. REPLACE US." to be much of a problem, do you? I don't recall you posting any cute little jumping chickens at the time. Here's a pic so that you can conjure up some meaningful outrage.

upload_2019-3-11_9-47-22.jpeg

And Trump supporters have no problem with openly anti-Muslim remarks. Jeannine Pirro had to be rebuked by her own network, Fox, because what she said about Congresswoman Omar was so egregious. And we all know that Fox has a high tolerance for despicable anti-Muslim sentiments.

Not all Muslims are Arabs, of course, but many Arabs are Muslims. And Arabs and Jews are both Semites.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/business/media/fox-news-jeanine-pirro-ilhan-omar.html

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh poor DF. No one wants to play with you on this! You poor thing, what will you do with all your free time? The reason no one is playing is that we're not really sure what you're talking about. What anti-semitic remarks? Bernie Sanders doesn't find her remarks anti-semitic and he is Jewish. My sister-in-law, niece, and nephew (also Jewish) find Omar to be brave and refreshing.
The braver she gets the easier for Trump to win in 2020. She's not doing the D party any favor by shooting off mouth.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The braver she gets the easier for Trump to win in 2020. She's not doing the D party any favor by shooting off mouth.

I think *you* are doing the Democratic party huge favors! Every time you post nonsense you make them look better!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results