shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pricescope Hall of Fame - Iconic Pricescope jewelry

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Over the years, we've seen a rise in profile by High Performance Diamonds and the amazing Crafted by Infinity stones. One of their greatest fans has been @cflutist, who has a number of their stunning creations!

This month, cflutist revealed her 2.31ct Q VVS2 CBI, set in her first ever halo, and the results were amazing!

This ring is everything.

cflutist, we're glad you took this beautiful deviation from your collection of CBI colorless stones; it's a warm, luscious, perfect addition to an amazing collection!

cflutist's CBI_a.jpg

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hpds-queen-pari-2-31-q-vvs2-cbi.239530/

And congratulations to Wink and all at HPD for this incredible work of art!

Thank you @mrs-b. This ring is the most affordable of my HPD CBI collection too.

A stunning ring and it goes to show warm colors can be so beautiful. Love the setting and love the stone @cflutist. Wear in good health!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :love:

In late December Poshmommy received one of the all time amazing Christmas gifts! After months and months of working with Victor Canera on a custom cut Antique Victor Canera stone to commemorate her 10th anniversary, Poshmommy revealed this amazing piece! The stone is a 4.02ct J VS1 set in an Emilya setting, and the effect is eye-popping! And look at that finger coverage! As we've seen in other pieces (m-2-b's August Vintage Cushion with halo leaps to mind!), the combination of big flashy facets with the delicate twinkle of halo-sized stones gives a balance and emphasis that brings out the very best in these antique-style cuts.

Gorgeous, Poshmommy - and congratulations on your 10th anniversary! Here's wishing you many, many more. :wavey:

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/sh...european-round-in-an-emilya-halo-t227654.html

pm_s_stone_a.jpg

pm_s_emilya_a.jpg

pm_s_hand_shot_a.jpg

How can that be?? Dainty and honking at the same time, spectacular!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How can that be?? Dainty and honking at the same time, spectacular!

Haha that is the best kind of honking diamond. HUGE but delicate and elegant and dainty. The song it takes a woman comes to mind...:halo:

:lol:

O Yes it takes a woman
A dainty woman
A sweetheart, a mistress, a wife
O yes it takes a woman, a fragile woman
To bring you the sweet things in life.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha that is the best kind of honking diamond. HUGE but delicate and elegant and dainty. The song it takes a woman comes to mind...:halo:

:lol:

Gah - it won't play in my country.;(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I first started this thread, my intent was to pull together some of the biggest, brightest and most beautiful on PS. But much more than that, I wanted to collect specific designs and pieces that were quintessential trends within PS, specific innovations, as well as widely loved PS styles. if it was the first of its kind, I wanted it to be included in this thread.

So in the spirit of that, the first PS example of the newly developed August Vintage Inc Opulence oval is a perfect example of what this thread is all about.

Back in January of this year, PS member, @meely, bought a gorgeous 1.29 ct G VS2 Opulence oval. Made to exhibit ideal light performance and no bow-tie whatsoever, the Opulence oval by August Vintage Inc is a true innovation, and unique within its type.

Meely's opulence oval_a.jpg

Meely worked super hard to get the perfect design for her new stone. She went back and forth on the details, helped considerably by PS members, and by David Klass Jewelry, who made her beautiful ring. The road was long....

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-klass-cads-for-oval-double-halo-ring.237336/

....but the results were STUNNING, and meely's new ring was designated a 'Jewel of the Week'!

Meely's new ring_a.jpg

Congratulations, meely, on a gorgeous new piece, and in spearheading a wonderful innovation in the world of diamonds!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...st-vintage-oval-in-a-david-klass-halo.240220/

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a more beautiful pin on all of Pricescope? I think not!

In May of this year @Catmom's wonderful husband gave her the pin to end all pins with a gorgeous art deco pin, set with a luscious opal! Over the years we've come to associate both pins, and wonderful colored pieces with Catmom and her stunning 9 x 7mm opal is no exception. To put the whole design right over the top, the setting includes a full ct of G VVS stones!

Oh - and did I mention it can just as easily be worn as a pendant? Catmom pairs it with her DBTY style chain for even more oomph!

Congratulations, Catmom, on this wonderful addition!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/art-deco-inspired-opal-pendant.240796/

Catmom's pin on dbty chain_a.jpg

Catmom's opal pin_a.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a more beautiful pin on all of Pricescope? I think not!

In May of this year @Catmom's wonderful husband gave her the pin to end all pins with a gorgeous art deco pin, set with a luscious opal! Over the years we've come to associate both pins, and wonderful colored pieces with Catmom and her stunning 9 x 7mm opal is no exception. To put the whole design right over the top, the setting includes a full ct of G VVS stones!

Oh - and did I mention it can just as easily be worn as a pendant? Catmom pairs it with her DBTY style chain for even more oomph!

Congratulations, Catmom, on this wonderful addition!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/art-deco-inspired-opal-pendant.240796/

Catmom's pin on dbty chain_a.jpg

Catmom's opal pin_a.jpg

Aww thank you mrs_b, I'm honored to be included in this thread!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Forgive me if it's already been posted, but LALove's eternity is iconic for me. Her ring inspired me to purchase my own eternity from IDJewelry.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-6-carat-id-jewelry-eternity-band.151728/

img_4728-1-jpg.260515

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know this thread is about pieces created by PriceScopers, but I thought this newest acquisition by @Bron357 belongs here. I think this deserves PS icon status because it exemplifies the determination, luck and eye for detail that a true gemstone bargain hunter needs to score a genuine treasure and the find of the century. Here's @Bron357's gorgeous Ebay find--a stunning alexandrite tennis bracelet--:clap::clap::clap:
A73E4A28-E719-4700-A9E0-ED4519710927.jpeg 1F0D1CF8-72BB-4E9A-A189-539B350841E1.jpeg
Ok, so I’m hopeless at secrets and suspense.
This is what I won.
How amazing is this. I will post more photos after I actually receive it.
Feeling excited and a bit sick to the stomach after such a hefty purchase.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/omg-longest-9-days-ever.241764/

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@natasha-cupcake -

This thread is for iconic PS pieces, and if Bron's new bracelet isn't an icon as 'best steal EVER by a PS'er', then I don't know what is!

Thanks for adding this; I would have if you hadn't! :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this one should definitely be on this thread! Rainydaze and David Klass knocked it out of the park with her .76ct H VVS1 Princess of Hearts cut from James Allen and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G DKJ setting!

In 18kt rose gold with a platinum head, the result was a ring which is sturdy, comfortable, incredibly detailed without being busy, and elegant - while still being smooth enough in its lines to complement raindydaze's finger beauifully. And the engraving is petite and perfect!

Definitely one of my 'steal if possible' rings! :mrgreen: :lickout:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poh-rose-gold-dk-oh-my.229310/

Rainydaze's ring_a.jpg

Rainydaze's ring_2_a.jpg

I absolutely love this ring SO much! It reminds me very much of my mother’s original engagement ring, which was a round in a square setting (very 1960’s) with engraving on the head & all very smooth & shiny & tactile. It was horribly butchered when being refurbished & now it languishes in a box.

@rainydaze Is this you’re RHR? Do you wear it alone? I am wondering about that beautiful engraving & how it’s holding up?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Alex T! Yes, it's my RHR and I have worn it every day since I got it. I do wear it alone. It has held up beautifully. I mean, there are scratches and a few nicks on the shank, but I am perfectly okay with that given that I just let myself wear and enjoy this ring. The proportions and aesthetic are beautiful, yet it's also a tank.

That's so sad that your mom's ring was butchered. :(sad

Here are some shots I took just now. Not sure if you can really get a sense of the wear. The engraving looks like it's in great shape, I don't see any evidence of wear. Maybe it's more camouflaged or maybe there just isn't much.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This wouldn't be a true Hall of Fame without this next piece.

@diamondsareagirls shared with us a STAGGERING 9.56ct unheated Burmese blue sapphire, which she inherited from her grandmother. Set in an art deco setting, it's had a bumpy ride, being re-cut at least once, and even falling out of its setting on occasion! I'm sure we all took a collective gasp along with Diamondsareagirls when we read that part of this ring's history!

We'll look forward to seeing the next step in the journey of this beautiful piece when its setting is rebuilt!

Congratulations, Diamondsareagirls - and thank you for sharing this beauty with us!

Diamondsareagirls.jpeg

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/unheated-9-5-carat-sapphire-ring.247582/

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our reactions to jewelry are entirely subjective. So this next post represents my thoughts alone.

We've seen some gorgeous settings on PS. Large, small, meticulously made, unique, creative - pretty much every beautiful setting you can imagine has made its way to PriceScope at some point or another. But....

If there has ever been a more perfect setting than this, I have yet to see it.

Created by Robinson Designer Goldsmiths in New Zealand, @yssie's amazing 7 stone ring represents metalsmith at its finest. Originally holding a 9mm diamond, it's now housing a synthetic ruby until the time is right for something truly spectacular to take its place.

Yssie is well known on PS for her excellent taste, but this piece knocks it out of the stratosphere.

Yssie - this is as good as jewelry gets. Congratulations on having the sense to commission this raging beauty while RDG was still in operation.

Yssie's RDG masterpiece.jpeg

For more information and photos, scroll down to post #85 on the link below and feast your eyes. Because - every indication to the contrary! - there are just no words.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-two-tone-rings.248727/page-3

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness :kiss2: @mrs-b I am honestly lost for words. Whilst I do think of this ring as the most beautiful piece I own... I didn't ever consider that others might feel that way!

I'm thoroughly chuffed - although, as you astutely observe, my real brilliance here was having it made whilst possible :mrgreen2:

The very first concept pics Mike sent me didn’t do much for me:

88525084-60AD-45F2-9DD2-35F7C49B07C5.jpeg 78C3B1DC-1141-4FC4-87DE-377647713623.jpeg

The second set of sketches, several weeks and several conversations later, literally took my breath away.

92FD17DB-AAB9-45C5-AC68-291248489654.jpeg

Mike is truly an artistic visionary - his personal drama and his professional genius are testament to that. I hope DM is doing well.

Last edited:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t remember whose ring it was but it was a beautiful hand made Phoenix and they had photos of all the pieces being hand crafted...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I want to add this one because when I first saw it, it opened my eyes to a world beyond just rings! It was recently listed for sale, and oh how I WISH I could make her mine... Screenshot_20190615-160717_Chrome.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to add this one because when I first saw it, it opened my eyes to a world beyond just rings! It was recently listed for sale, and oh how I WISH I could make her mine... Screenshot_20190615-160717_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for adding this @Mrs_Strizzle!

This is exactly what this thread is for - new trends, best of breed, the uncommon and outstanding. i think this hits all those bases, and there should definitely be an example of the 'bangle with bezeled large diamond' trend we've seen emerge in recent years. Please add who the PSer is who owns this beauty and a link to the thread if there is one; we need to give credit where credit is due with these masterpieces!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
DK_bangle4.jpg @mrs-b I searched and searched and finally found the PSer's name which is different than her name on LT. Then I couldn't figure out how to edit my post. So here's another pic of hers and her inspirational piece.

@goldenfire owns this amazing piece

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results