shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Yay moxie! That is so exciting the cousins will be so close! Love it!

So...is your real identity going to be revealed??? :wink2: :Up_to_something:

lili

Ideal_Rock

Moxie--
:appl: :appl: Congrats!!!
Lots of sticky dust to you.
How great is it that you and your sister are going through this together
and fun that the cousins are so close in age.

LAJennifer--
*hugs* :(( So sorry to hear about the BFN and no AF.
I hope you get your answers soon.
Can you request for a blood test to get a definitive answer?

Mrs--
She's doing great. Getting so big and sassy.
I know you don't post often, but can you refresh my memory?
Were you the one who posted this really neat self-photo your your bare belly in the sitting pose in b/w?
How's your little girl doing?

Modern--
:appl: :appl: for the :twirl: .
I swear those tests are so finicky.
Either that or our surge is just really short.
Wow...November is off to a good start.
It's only half done and already so many BFPs.
It really put a smile on your face when you see it huh?
Too bad they don't have one like that for HPT too :D

DD and RC--
How are you ladies doing?

Mrs

Shiny_Rock

lili said:
Mrs--
She's doing great. Getting so big and sassy.
I know you don't post often, but can you refresh my memory?
Were you the one who posted this really neat self-photo your your bare belly in the sitting pose in b/w?
How's your little girl doing?

Wow! Good memory lili!! yup that was me. I love that pic.... I was active on the pregnancy & newborn boards in 2008/2009. stopped being active for a bit but am glad to be back :)

Glad to hear your daughter is well! "big and sassy" sounds like fun.

Sage is doing great. Kind of a handful these days but I still feel so fortunate to be home with her. Thank for asking.

Mrs

moxie.moo

Shiny_Rock

charbie|1289843663|2766770 said:

Hi Charbie:
I still only have the one identity; I've never posted on pricescope before, just lurked, so I haven't gone anon or used a pseudonym. I hope that's not disappointing. ;-)

To everyone else, thanks so much! It's nice to share on here and get some excitement, especially when trying to keep it secret IRL. We are excited to share eventually, but that likely won't be for a bit...

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock

moxie- :appl: :appl: :appl: YEAH for a BFP!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats!!

modern- Have fun catching that egg!! :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Mrs- Love your Thanksgiving plan! I hope it works out to be the first, rather then the later. Thanks for the well wishes.

Pumpkin- I hope you get some answers soon! I know it's so hard getting conflicting advice.

LTP- Hopefully your temp dropping was just a fluke thing. You're only 6DPO so don't give up hope yet! BTW- I loove your rainbow of bling... I stop and stare every time you post! So pretty!

DandiAndi- I forgot to say HELLO! It's nice to see some newbies. I hope your stay is short and sweet!

AFM- CD 31 and still cramping. It's been going on for about 5 days now. We'll see! I'm not sure when I'm going to test. My cycles have been 30-31 days pretty regularly so I have a feeling tomorrow the witch will to show up unwelcomed! I have a test but I'm holding out until I'm officially late. I'm not very hopeful because my symptoms I had with DS were very apparent early on and except the cramping, I've had nothing. :(sad I'm off to Amazon to check out some OPK's. =) I'd love to at least see if I can get a smiley next cycle.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock

Yaaaay! Congrats, Moxie!! I absolutely love your BFP pic - no doubt those are all positive tests!!! :appl: I don't know what it is about positive pregnancy tests that I love so much, LOL. They are just so cute. I think it's all the excitement and disbelief and promise of good things to come that they represent....so much fun. Congratulations, and I'm sending healthy sticky baby dust your way!! :appl:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

Wooohoooo, Moxie!!!! Congrats and TONS of sticky dust to you!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats Moxie!!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock

moxie.moo|1289857092|2767116 said:
charbie|1289843663|2766770 said:

Hi Charbie:
I still only have the one identity; I've never posted on pricescope before, just lurked, so I haven't gone anon or used a pseudonym. I hope that's not disappointing. ;-)

To everyone else, thanks so much! It's nice to share on here and get some excitement, especially when trying to keep it secret IRL. We are excited to share eventually, but that likely won't be for a bit...

Whooooops. I thought for some reason that you and WOIN both were keeping things "hush hush" - sorry!
It is so nice to have PS to share the news with- I totally get'cha. I didn't tell anyone IRL besides immediate family and 1 other friend, so it made it nice to have all the support of everyone here!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock

AF came yesterday and I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound to start another IUI cycle. Good luck to all!!!!

Congrats, Moxie - so happy for you! I think it is great you are your sister will have babies a the same time.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock

Mrs - I hope you get a little Thanksgiving BFP - what a treat to have along with your pumpkin pie! :appl:

Modern - how frustrating to hear hints from your family, but they are obviously so excited for a little baby sparkler. I'm glad you're so optimistic - it sounds like you've done a great BD job this cycle

Loves2Laugh - I hope AF stays away - it's so cruel that PMS and pregnancy symptoms are virtually identical.. :nono:

LAJennifer - I'm sorry that evil AF arrived. I was sending you all of my dust for a BFP. I'm glad that you're able to go back in for an ultrasound so quickly and get back on the IUI horse. Good luck!

AFM - I booked my follow up blood work for 1.5 weeks from now so hopefully the levels will be back to normal? Still no sign of EWCM which is frustrating since I always half-noticed it in other cycles over the past year - it's only now that I care about it and need it that it seems to be in hiding.. in the meantime, I'm trying to focus on getting good sleep, nutrition, and exercise and my 6 hours/week at the pottery studio practicing :love:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

Hey ladies! Was sick yesterday, so sorry for missing everyone!

L2L- I actually got the 20 pack on subscribe and save, which gives you a 15% discount, and you can cancel anytime after your order ships. I set it for an order every 6 months, then cancelled it, and they worked out to ~$27 for the 20 pack, which is great! Target and Walmart sell the 20 pack for over $35, so it's a savings.

PP- I'm so sorry about the varying medical opinions. That must be so frustruating! Did you let the acu know that your PCP wasn't too concerned? If so, what did she say?

Moxie- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Much sticky bean dust!!!!!

MS- Much dust for hitting O!!!!!!!!!!!! May your 2WW be quick and have a BFP at the end!!!

LA- In a way, I'm glad AF came so you can get another IUI in before your insurance changes. Much dust for this cycle!!!!!

PP- I'm sorry you haven't had any EWCM. Have you tried Mucinex or Robitussin for CM?

AFM, CD6, not much going on. CM was dry yesterday which is good because I know it's following the normal post AF cycle. I'm desperately trying to kick this cold/illness/whatever to get ready for the BD marathon! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Moxie - Super BIG CONGRATS to you on your 3 BFP's :appl: :appl: :appl: You are most definitely preggers lady! That is so very exciting about you and your sis being so close to each other too. Wow, two babies in just a few weeks, that's so fun. What a lovely thing to share with your sis.

Good luck and truckloads of dust for you! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months :bigsmile:

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock

I knew it... CD1 for me! :angryfire:

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hello ladies,

I apologize for my stead, but I have been a bit busy lately. It seems we have been quite busy in here though, so let me get down to business...

Lili - Thanks for the well wishes. My RE usually has your come in 15 DPIUI, but since that falls on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and I will be OOT, I will be going in on next Wednesday. While that may be a bit early, I am hoping that it will be ok . A Thanksgiving BFP would be great indeed!

Princess - Thanks for the dust, I appreciate it. I am so sorry that AF showed up, but I hope that this month is better for you and that you get a BFP as an early Christmas present! The vitamins for your DH sounds like a good idea, I hope it does the trick. I also hope you get better soon!

LA Jenn - I am sorry about the BFN, but glad to hear that AF started so that you can start another IUI cycle in before your insurance cuts out. Based on your reaction/overstimulation to the Repronex, is your doc going to put you on something lighter, like Follistm, or going to go again with the same protocal? Regarding the progesterone, they should be giving you a blood test to confirm that you are/not pregnant and they should most definitely advise you when to stop the progesterone, since it clearly delays AF. I would definitely clarify that with your doc when you start your next round. As to your lining issue, the doc should be measuring that as well and that should be a determining factor is continuing your IUI cycle. Perhaps that is an issue to dicuss with them as well. Either way, lots of luck for this cycle and hopefully it will be the one!

Pumpkin - Sorry to hear about the wacky blood results. I don't know what to tell you about the changing levels, but I do know that the prolactin can delay O and keep you from getting KU. I do hope that you are able to gain some more clarity about the whole situation in the coming weeks. I also hope that your little eggie decides to make its appearance soon! As for the acupuncturist, she is actually right in that you would like your level on the lower end of the range, practically sub 4, but optimally closer to 2. (Btw, I am not a doc, but I just did a lot of research on that since my level tested high a couple months ago).

Mrs - To answer your question, nope, this is my second IUI. The first one was a Clomid-only cycle, but since I only produced one eggie, they upped me to Follistm injections this cycle, and I got 3 eggies, so hopefully that will do the trick! As for you, how many DPO are you now? I am not sure when I O'ed b/c my chart is a little screwy this month, but based on the trigger, I am 5DPO and 5DPIUI today. Are you going to test early or wait until AF is supposed to arrive? Either way, lots of luck and I hope we can both get a BFP this month!

Modern - Thanks for the happy thoughts. As for you, :appl: for your smiley face and for the excellent timed BD'ing! So did FF (if you use it) give you crosshairs yet? What DPO are you now? As for your MIL, ugh, seriously woman, some of us actually have to try at this thing, lol. Next time she gives you grief, just tell her you are trying, and should you get lucky enough to get KU, she will be the first to know (yeah right).

L2L - I am so sorry about the AF showing up, but at least you will be armed with OPK's for next month. Plus, the practicing is fun, right? Good luck this month sweetie!

LTP - I am sorry about the drop in temp, but maybe that's a good thing, ie implantation dip? Either way, I wish you lots of luck for not only this month, but in your entire journey.

AFM - I am chugging along at 5DPO/DPIUI. I officially go in for BW testing with my doc next Wednesday, but I will likely give into the evil testing monster before then, :twisted: . I don't like to go too much into symptoms, etc, but I had a bit of sharp, short cramping yesterday, so maybe that's a good thing, I hope... :naughty: To the rest of you waiting for O or waiting in the 2WW, lots of luck ladies!

charbie

Ideal_Rock

Fingers crossed for you, dc!
Pumpkin: how wacky that your body has done a flip flop on you...! But you're being proactive, which at this time is most important for making a baby!
LA: was that your first IUI?
LTP: so the entire window was missed this month? Grrrr! At least you got to visit with friends, tho!
Modern: your smiley made me smile :) I hope we don't have to move to testing for when I O, but if I'm not pregnant by January, I'm starting January off with the smiley faces. They just look so pleasant :)
CD: where you at lady???
MOxie: congrats again!

I've been sharing in the other thread a bit, but wanted to pop in here. I'm armed with some EWCM, so now the BDing has begun. I tend to O pretty early. I'm throwing logic out the window, and hoping if I do end up pregnant, ill be able to keep my job and such. Life is too short to delay happiness anymore. There is no guarantee ill get pregnant right away anyways, and I could m/c again, which would still put us back again. So the analytical part of me is gone, and I feel liberated!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock

I'm sorry for being MIA. It's been a busy few days!

1921765gi8123j4c.gif Moxie!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! preggo.gif

I'll be back later to respond in more detail. I'm running late to 'work'!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock

Had my ultrasound this morning. Unfortunately, I have some cysts left over from last cycle so they will not allow me to do a medicated cycle. This was my last chance before the insurance switch - so looks like I'm SOL. They will let me do an insemination so I had to get an ovulation predictor kit. They inseminate the day after you get a positive.

Question - I'm tempted to do soy this cycle. What would you guys do? I'm now consoling myself with McGriddles sandwich.

Charbie - yes, that was my first IUI cycle. I signed up with Kaiser last January and it took them until October to finally treat me.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Moxie, :appl: :appl: Congratulations!! :appl: :appl:

LAJenn, I got my BFP during an out cycle after having residual cysts following a follistim cycle. Just sayin' . . . ::) My RE didn't offer an insemination as an option, so it was a natural cycle, and miraculously everything fell into place. I'm hoping the same for you! Fingers crossed!

lili

Ideal_Rock

Loves Vintage|1289931839|2768618 said:
LAJenn, I got my BFP during an out cycle after having residual cysts following a follistim cycle. Just sayin' . . . ::) My RE didn't offer an insemination as an option, so it was a natural cycle, and miraculously everything fell into place. I'm hoping the same for you! Fingers crossed!

LV beats me to it.
I was going to tell LAJenn about you.
Blushing is another one right? And she's blessed w/ 2 on her "out" cycle.

lili

Ideal_Rock

Mrs--
Not good memory...just great photo.
That's one of my favorite belly picture of all time...so of course I would remember it :D

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sorry about everything LA Jenn :blackeye: But there does seem to a PS precedent of geting KU on "off" cycles, so fingers crossed!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

Loves2Laugh: sorry about AF :( Check out the clear blue "30 day supply" deal with the 20 sticks. It is the most cost effective and the smiley is fun!

LaJenn: I am so sorry about the cysts and the non medicated cycle. I don't have a lot of experience with soy so I can't advise one way or another so I am afraid I am no help. Remind me, were you not ovulating on your own? I know several ladies here have had success moving up their O with SI.

Pumpkin: I hope you get your EWCM soon. Good luck with the 2nd round of tests.

Princess: Hope you feel better. Maybe you will get a beneficial side effect of the cold medicine if you need it!

DCG: Thanks for the MIL advice. I know she means well, I only wish getting KU was that easy. Thinking good thoughts for you and your test on Wednesday! It would be such a deserved Turkey day BFP, and what a thing to be thankful for!

Charbie: Congrats on your official cycle back in the TTC pool. This process is illogical, and people make tough work/life situations doable all the time for the sake of a LO, so your choice seems natural. I hope you don't end up needing the smileys!

AFM: I think O was yesterday, I had a temp dip yesterday and it is up to around what coverline should be today, but not higher. Last month I didn't get a true spike until 3 DPO so I am hoping it will happen. I just hate to think that after a smiley I didn't O. And I love DH, but the daily BD is getting exausting with my current 14 hour day work schedule! I am also going to buy a new thermometer today just in case...

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock

Thanks, LV, Lilli and Dreamer! You guys have given me some promise - and I have no trouble ovulating on my own so maybe there is some hope.

I've been at this so long that I'm starting not to really care one way or the other. Of course I would like for it to happen, but if it doesn't I can savor the fact that I don't have to wreak havoc on my body (I'm actually scared of pregnancy and not really that maternal). When I was 7 years old, we took our cat to get spayed after she had 2 litters of kittens. I didn't yet know about sex, but I did know that "spayed" meant that Taffy wouldn't have any more kittens. As we were bringing her home, I told me mom that I wanted to get spayed like Taffy.

ETA - Hi, Mondernsparkler. I do ovulate on my own and have done soy cycles before. It tends to delay my ovulation from day 14 to day 17 but it makes my skin look ol' so beautiful. Last month's medicated IUI cycle really did a number on my complexion.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

I like your attitude LA ;)) No matter what, it is good to look on the bright side!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

Hey ladies.
I don't have much time but wanted to pop in and I'll get back to everyone later.

Still not feeling well. Temp went up to 98.20 today (CD7), so since AF day, it hasn't really gone down. I had an on and off fever since Saturday, so they're all screwy, ugh. I'm attributing that to my illness, which PCP diagnosed as bronchitis, so I started my Zpack antibiotics today. Blood pressure was also high, which is something I've been combatting for a while sans medication, so the dr sent me for an MRA of my abdomen to rule out renal artery stenosis. He doesn't believe I have it, but wants to r/o as it's a fairly common cause of HTN in women under 30 with no other reasonable causes.
I also had thyroid levels checked, which he said is a good start for TTC (that way if something is wrong, we can spot an issue right away). Going to start OPK's today since my cycle was 25 days last month. Fingers crossed for that ol' smiley soon :))

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to ask a quick question. Has anyone heard of having a negative pregnancy test 2+ weeks past period due date and then later discovering being pregnant?

I was due on Nov 4th and have been having cramping for 3 weeks like my period is about to start, but it's not. Every time I post about it, I feel like I'm jinxing myself and it will start, but it hasn't.

My boobs are also feeling engorged, but maybe this is just all psychosomatic.

Yesterday I called the dr. and they told me to wait another week before coming in because it's probably stress. I had tons of that during the summer and still had regular cycles.

I've taken numerous dollar store tests and 2 first response and all are neg.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock

LAJennifer - just poking my head in here to say that I got pregnant during an *off* cycle ::)

MC - I would just call your dr back and ask to come in earlier.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

lovelylulu|1290028470|2770338 said:
LAJennifer - just poking my head in here to say that I got pregnant during an *off* cycle ::)

MC - I would just call your dr back and ask to come in earlier.

Thanks. I talked to the family member who is guiding me with my blood sugars and told her about the missed period and she said to get a full-panel, check hormones, thyroid, etc. I'm going to be switching to a new insurance co in a month, so I need to see if they'll cover more than what my current one does. In the meantime, I have two more preg tests and am going to take one on fri and one on monday.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

MC: you could have ovulated later than you though and maybe too ealry to get a pos. It could be stress too. Maybe wait a few more days and then test?

ETA: LA Jenn, I say do the soy just for the skin benefits.
Princess, hope you are feeling better!

AFM, feeling SUPER annoyed with the CBE OPK's. The BD marathon skipped yesterday after my pos opk on CD 27 b/c I thought we had really hit the window, but since last night I have had COPIOUS amounts of EWCM. Just for fun, I retested first with a cheapie today and the line (bottom line below) on CD 31 at 8 pm was much darker than it was on CD 27 when the smiley was pos. Sure enough, I used the CBE and it gave me a smiley again ??? I guess I geared up to ovulate and then didnt which would explain the lack of temp spike. Ugh, I don't know what to think. I guess the BD continues... Anyone had this happen before?
Here are pics of the tests. I am hoping some veterans (Steal and others who might also "save" opks) could weigh in and validate I am not crazy for a bunch of pee sticks I have saved!

uprightopk.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results