Oooooh DC, sending you super preggo dust!!! Good luck!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

DC-i have all my fingers crossed!!!!

moxie.moo

Shiny_Rock

Wishing you all the BEST dcg! Hoping and hoping and hoping for a BFP for you from here!!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock

YAY for feeling like cr@p, dc! So much willpower to have held off until they do the bw. How long after they draw it will you know???

(I'm going to light a candle at mass for you)

(I'm really hoping we get to graduate to the big girl preggo thread together)

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

Major major bebe dust to you DCGator! You always give so much, I hope you get a really big gift soon... a BFP gift! :appl:

Dust dust dust dust dust!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock

Charbie - I'm sending you dust to be a second-time jerkstore :)

DCgator - GOOD LUCK!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock

delurking to send some extra special dust to DC!!! Also, just an aside, but my best memory of any pre-BFP symptoms was just feeling like crap! I was just exhausted. Fingers crossed!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dust for you, DCgator! :wavey: I'm so rooting for you.

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock

dc- Sending BFP dust your way! Good luck and I hope they don't make you wait too long for results!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hello ladies,

Happy Monday morning to you all. Hopefully the day will fly by for you all!

Lili, Lanie, Fiery, LV, Houie, Bella, Laila, Pumpkin Pie, Bliss and L2L - Thank you ladies all so much for your well wishes. I truely appreciate the happy thoughts! 8)

Miscka - Thanks for chiming in. Who knew we would actually want to feel like crap, eh? How are you doing mama?

Charbie - Thank you for the candle. I am touched by the gesture. :halo: And don't complement me yet on the resolve, I totally caved, lol. I just can't help myself :rodent: I hope that we will be celebrating something for you in another few days...LOADS of jerkstore dust!

Moxie - Thank you for your kind words. How about you, is it sinking in yet? When do you have your first appointment with your doc? Lots of sticky dust!

Well, since I told you all I would test today, I thought I would pop in and let you know how it went. I don't want to say this too loud or totally alert the crowd yet, but I did get a slightly positive HPT. I actually had one yesterday too, but I thought I was going crazy, and didn't quite beleive it, so I waited until today to come out, so to speak. My DH of course is super thrilled, but I am, as most ladies are, cautiously optimistic. :bigsmile: I am actually happy I got this earlier, b/c I will be able to get 2 betas done, the one this morning, and one on Wednesday, before leaving for Thanksgiving. I should hear back from my doc about my HCG levels around 2 or 3. I am guessing it will be around 15 or 20 (based on my pee stick color), but this will also be good to know just how sensitive those things are. I will let you all know what they say once I hear. But, I ask that we all tread lightly, until I get a second beta with good levels. Thank you ladies again for all your dust, b/c I know that it really made the difference ;))

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Squee, Squeeee, Squeeeeee!! Wait, wait! I mean, uh, cautiously optimistic Congratulations, my dear!! :bigsmile: Squee!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:appl: :cheeky: :naughty: :bigsmile:

icekid

Ideal_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :bigsmile:

moxie.moo

Shiny_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

so excited! i hear you on cautiously optimistic, and i'm sending you barrels of sticky dust so that soon you can be plain old thrilled. CONGRATULATIONS!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

DCG!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
I did a little dance for you when I saw this from my phone!!!! LOTS OF STICKY DUST!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh DCG I am so happy for you. Dust dust dust!

CatLuver

Shiny_Rock

OMG DC!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Yaaaaay! :appl:
Hoping your second betas come back with good news.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: This is exactly what I was hoping to see when I checked in over here today....DC, I am absolutely thrilled!!!!!! Best of luck with the betas!! I will try to contain my excitement and remain calm and cautiously optimistic, but it's so dang hard!! hehe!!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

Happy Monday!

More dust to DC!!!!

Charbie: Love your thoughts about how to share the news. I think of that all the time! It is so sweet you have DH's grandmother's ring. The center stone came from my grandmother and aunt, and it makes it that much more special. Sounds like you have good odds this cycle with your BD. Now the countdown to POAS. We are nearly cycle twins and battle buddies. Maybe you can help me from wasting too many pee sticks!

Pumpkin: How are you doing? Any sign of EWCM or AF?

MC: Any word yet on testing or AF? Sounds like the odds would be low with two methods of BC, but stranger things have happened. Are you thinking DH would get his vasectomy reversed, or would you pursue ART? How old is your LO?

Moxie: :wavey: Only a few more days until turkey day!

AFM: I am 4 DPO according to FF which would me we hit O-3, O-1, and 0+1, but , I am inclined to think I am just 3 DPO since I had a pos OPK 4 days ago and my temp didnt really spike until 3 days ago, which would mean we hit 0, 0-2, and O-4, not that it really makes a difference. I am not feeling much of anything either way this month. DH's 30th birthday is Friday and I would have loved to surprise him with BFP but that would be pretty unlikley. So, now the waiting begins. I am trying to distract myself with the fact that it is SNOWING in the northwest!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: tiny squee for a sticky ninja turtle! :appl: :appl: :appl:
bebes in a half shell. turtle power!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

Just logging in real quick on my cell to send big sticky dust to you DC!!!! I guess they do come in waves. :bigsmile: :appl:

I'll reply to everyone later on.

AFM, CD 12, CM very more abundant and creamy, but no + OPK yet. I just want the EWCM damn it lol!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: DCG!!!!!!!!!!!! Tons of baby cement!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock

DC!!!!!!!! I'm tearing up! I seriously am!!!!!!!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: DC!!! OMG, tons of sticky dust to you lady!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Mrs

Shiny_Rock

yay!!! DC, I'm sending lots of sticky dust your way!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hello ladies,

Hey ladies,

LV, Fiery, Laila, Icekid, Moxie, DD, Catluver, Houie, Bella, Dreamer, Houie, Lanie and Kunzite - Thank you ladies so much for the happy thoughts. Please keep em coming!

Lanie - No crying, b/c I am going to start crying too, :wink2:

Modern- Thanks for the shout out. Wow, it sounds like you guys hit all the great days! I am wishing you lots of luck for a BFP this month. Welcome to the 2WW! :wavey:

Bliss - Thanks for checking in on me sweetie. I :love: your little turtle song. I will have to tell my DH that one.

Princess - Thanks for the well wishes. As for your CM, hang in there sweetie, you are still pretty early and I'm sure your EWCM is just around the corner. Besides, the little eggie doesn't like to be stressed it, b/c it will go back into hiding. Just think happy, BD thoughts :naughty:

Mrs - Thanks to you too. How about you, are you going to give into the evil testing monster, or are you still the model of the zen 2WW 8-)

Well, I heard back from the doc today. My HCG level was 17.7. The nurse was really cautious when telling me the number, but she kinda eased up when I told her I was only 11DPIUI instead of 14. So, while this isn't super strong, I am going to hope and pray like Nobody's business that our little ninja turtle starts to really dig in to me and get a firm and solid grip in there. So, pretty please with a cherry on top continue those happy thoughts and hopefully my numbers will have doubled (or so) by Wednesday. As for me, I am going to walk around with my toes, fingers, arms, and legs crossed uber tight until I get that 2nd beta, lol.

Thanks again to all of you for your support and I hope that I can share some more positive news in the coming days!

Ryan Claire

Shiny_Rock

DC - CONGRATS! Fingers and toes crossed for a great 2nd beta. It's definitely very early... so I think 17 a good number for 11dpiui. As Steal says, truck loads of cement dust for a very very sticky ninja turtle. SOOOO happy for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results