shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Modern Sparkler, I bet you had enough of a surge to trigger the smiley, but it still wasn't your peak, yanno?? I think today's is definitely your positive and you should get busy!! I bet you'll see your temp spike tomorrow or the next day. :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

That is why I hate OPKs :tongue: You are not the first lady here I have seen with these issues. The rule is keep getting busy until you have a sustained temp spike!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Only one more day till the weekend, woohoo!

Moxie - How are you feeling lady? Has it sunk in yet? I hope all is well.

Charbie - Thanks for the happy thoughts. Yeah for jumping back into the TTC pool, head first, lol. How is the BD'ing marathon going? Did you catch the little eggie?

LA Jenn - I am really sorry about the cysts, that sucks. But, at least they will let you go through with the insemination procedure. That seems to be the hurdle with a lot of us, so hopefully you will still get a positive result. You really do have a great attitude about the whole thing though. I totally need to take some notes...As for the SI, I wouldn't recommend adding it in this cycle, but it's your call. Lots of luck this cycle!

Modern - Thanks for the well wishes. We shall see...As for your double smiley, yes, I have had that happen before (not with the smiley's, but with the regular ones). If you are stressed out or something else is going on, your egg can definitely "crawl back" in the whole it came from until the coast is clear, so to speak. I know its a real PITA, but it does happen. If I were you, I would jump back on that BD'ing train tonight. Good luck!

Princess - I am sorry to hear about the bronchitis and the other possible illness. I really hope that everything is ok, and that you will start to feel better soon!

MC - Not to be a debbie downer, but I am inclined to think that while it could happen that you have a super later BFP, AF's no show is more likely caused by something else. I hope that you are able to get into your doc and have some tests to figure it all out. Btw, I think the doc's response is a little ridiculous, considering AF is already two weeks late. Good luck.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

modernsparkler|1290055772|2771022 said:
MC: you could have ovulated later than you though and maybe too ealry to get a pos. It could be stress too. Maybe wait a few more days and then test?

Thanks Modernsparkler. Everyone I've talked to says they don't think I'm preg and it's stress. I still haven't had my period and keep feeling jabbing pains in my cervix, which I guess is a sign of impending menstration? I'm starting to feel weepy and have another pain around the front middle of my abdomen across at the same level where my belly button is.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

dcgator|1290100076|2771404 said:
MC - Not to be a debbie downer, but I am inclined to think that while it could happen that you have a super later BFP, AF's no show is more likely caused by something else. I hope that you are able to get into your doc and have some tests to figure it all out. Btw, I think the doc's response is a little ridiculous, considering AF is already two weeks late. Good luck.

Oh well, yeah :( I don't know how those TTC wait a few more days. Upon the discovery of the dollar store, I've been taking tests nearly every morning. lol Need to find something else to occupy my time.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

ModernS: If you have another OPK I would do another as soon as you can to compare the two - if the second is darker or lighter you will know if you have surged or are surging - as you well know ;)) . IMHO the 1st strip was a negative.

Either way get youself some loving asap! :naughty: Good luck honey; I hope your DH's swimmers have big fishing nets to catch that eggie!

MC: Sorry about the tests. I hope you get an answer soon.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

Hou: Thanks, I agree the earlier was just a teaser smiley! I was wondering why there was no temp spike yet... hopefully it will happen in the next few days.

Dreamer: This is my first month with smiley OPK's and I "thought" they would be more accurate than the wondfos... Oh well. How are you feeling?

DC: Thanks for your reply. Maybe the baby shower on Sat with my MIL made my eggie crawl back in? Hopefully now that stress has passed and it will finally pop! 7 DP IUI right? Are you hanging in there?

MC: Hope you get an answer soon. I hope it isn't AF but if so you can at least hit reset and try again.

Steal: Thanks for your suggestion. I repeated this morning with both the cheapie and the smiley, and the cheapie was EVEN darker thank it was last night, the darkest I have seen for me in that it was as dark as the control, and the smiley was pos. I am now officially out of my 20 smiley tests, so I am going to stop testing, keep :love:, and hope for a temp spike.
How are you doing? Any luck wtih Fertility Frenemy?

Steel

Ideal_Rock

ModernS: I used to feel a sense of calm when there were no more pee sticks in the house. :rolleyes:
Happy BD'ing. FF and I are getting along better today. I have 3 dots on my chart whoopee, so although I would possibly have counted myself as CD6 ish I am CD3. SA was today, results should be tomorrow so wish us luck.

Love to all my TTC ladies.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock

Loves2 Laugh - I'm sorry that AF showed up :(

DCgator - my fingers are still firmly crossed for you this cycle

Charbie - good luck in your BD marathon!

LAJennifer -I'm so sorry to hear about your insurance problems - crappy luck that you couldn't get started again soon enough to be covered.. how cruel of them. That's a super cute story about you and the cats - I always said I wouldn't ever had kids - now I still waver, but for the most part, I think I do want them

Princess - so sorry that you're sick. I'll be sending you get-well dust :)

AFM - day 25 here, still no EWCM - starting to think all the dr.s might be right and I don't ovulate.. i've been having cramping the past week so hopefully this cycle will end on it's own within a week without meds. Spending this weekend with my pregnant with twins friend - I am very happy for her, but also a bit sad that it's likely currently futile with me.. no ovluation, no baby :nono:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

MC-I'd definitely call the dr and make an appointment ASAP!!!

MS- I don't know much about the OPKs, but since the :)) is still there, BD continues :naughty: :naughty: I hope you hit O!!!

Steal- I hope the SA provides some answers!!

PP- Thank you for the dust. Please don't take this the wrong way but I hope AF comes soon so you can try and weed through why you're not O'ing, or get on meds to help jumpstart O. ::hugs::

AFM, CD8, waiting for O. Antibiotics are working as I feel the best I've felt in a week, but they made my belly SO sick last night :nono: Doc called this AM and told me thyriod tests were all normal, so that's a good feeling! Other than that, just prepping for the Thanksgiving holiday.

moxie.moo

Shiny_Rock

Princess: Glad to hear you're feeling better--hope you're 100% once the BD marathon starts.

Pumpkin: I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down and out and I hope you see some EWCM soon. Could this just be ONE anovulatory cycle, rather than longterm? Have you had EWCM other cycles? Forgive me for not being totally caught up on your history. Good luck hanging out with the prego friend; I know that confused feeling of being jealous/a little sad/still happy for someone. It's so tough, and tricky to act natural. Hang in there.

Steal: Hi there! Glad to hear you're closer to a friend than an enemy of FF right now, and I'm hoping that that continues. I'm also hoping the SA results are encouraging. I have everything crossed for you and I'm hoping you're having more good days than bad along this crazy TTC road.

Modern: That happened to me one month, but I was only using cheapies then, so I didn't have the experience with the smileys. I do have to say though that the cheapie looked negative previously, so I say keep going for it, as long as you have the energy to do so! Hoping you see a temp shift soon enough.

MC: I'm not much help in the waiting to test category at the moment, although for a few months I was able to hold off. Now I've been testing incessantly though. I'm hoping you get some good answers soon--it's so frustrating to have so many unknowns.

DCG: So good to see your name pop up these last few days! It has not sunk in at all and I've been testing more or less every other day. I am actually feeling pretty anxious about the sticking factor and trying to temper my visits to the boards and the internet in general. How are you holding up? Staying sane? Fingers crossed for you, lady.

LAJ: I find it very inspiring that you're able to stay so positive, and I'm so glad that others have piped in about their successes in between IUI cycles. I hope that this "off" cycle is actually an "on" cycle for you, and that you are not at all like Taffy.

Charbie: I like that you're going for the gold and feeling liberated! I had a similar epiphany several months ago. I hope you catch that egg sometime during this marathon and I'm sending tons of sticky dust soon after you get that BFP.

Loves2Laugh: Boo CD1, aka Maragarita CD1 in my world!

~~~~~~~~~

To everyone else, thank you so much for the hearty congratulations. It's so sweet of everyone. It's been positively lovely to be able to pop in and read here and there, especially when only DH's (unenthusiastic) brother knows IRL. I'm embarrassed to admit that my test stick collection keeps growing because of my utter disbelief. We are still undecided about when to tell family; my DH's aunt died suddenly the day after we found out so the timing is just off. We are hosting both sets of parents for the holiday but don't want to tell them all together (they're VERY different) and DH's family is struggling with their loss of course. I also don't want to steal my sis's prego thunder (she <3s the attention and I shy away from it anyhow!) In one sense it feels selfish to keep good news under wraps, but we also want to avoid more sadness for DH's fam if this doesn't stick; they've had a tough year. I'm feeling pretty anxious about things working out, so I'm steering clear of Dr. Google and trying to stay calm and relaxed until my first appointment 12/14. Thinking of all of you, even if I'm selfishly not posting as much to try to temper my anxiety. A million times thank you again for all your positivity; this board has been such a respite and a resource for me!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Moxie and Ryan Claire, I bumped the "just barely pregnant" thread if you want a place to chit chat other than the TTC or pregnancy threads :))

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock

WOOHOO!!!

Congratulations Moxie - here's to a healthy and happy 9 months. Sending you heaps of baby dust.

Po%20-%20Fairydust3_0.gif

Po
x

Mrs

Shiny_Rock

hey ladies. How are you all?

Moxie, so sorry to hear about your DH's aunt and your anxiety! Keep doing what you're doing to try to stay calm - I think that little bean inside you will be just fine! Sending all sorts of sticky dust your way just to make sure :))

princess, I'm glad you're feeling better!

pumpkin, ug - that stinks that you haven't had any EWCM and you fear that you may indeed NOT be Oing.... hugs!

modern, sorry the OPKs have been confusing! t seem like you've BDed t the right time though!

MC, how frustrating that AF hasn't shown up but you're not pregnant. I hope you get some answers soon!

LAJenn, my fingers are crossed that the insemination works this month and that you get KO on an "out" cycle like Loves vintage!

lili, thanks again for the compliment re: that picture. How are you doing this week?

L2L, I'm impressed that you've been BDing daily despite 14 hour work days! We did that last cycle and I found it exhausting and I'm a SAHM! I hope it pays off this for you month!!! Have you tried the OPKs yet? how do you like them?

dcg, how are you doing with the TTW? Any news??

charbie, so glad you're feeling liberated! And Yay for EWCM! Here's hoping this is your month!

hi everyone else! :wavey:

AFM: I only just now discovered the "Expand View" button! Makes replying to everyone soooo much easier!!!

Nothing new here... I'm still hanging in the TWW. I'm honestly not entirely sure how many days past O I am but I prefer it that way since it's easier not to obsess with the count down that way... Still planning to test on Thanksgiving which may be a bit early but we'll see!

I hope you're all well,
Mrs

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock

Hi Mrs!

Just wanted to reply because I'm no wonderwoman! LOL I work 8.5 hr shifts, 4 days a week from 5am until 1:30pm. Although early, not 14 hours. Whew, the thought of that just makes me exhausted! We did the every other day method the 10 days that I thought I might O. Didn't catch the egg though, if there even was an egg to be caught!

I really hope you get a BFP Thanksgiving morning! That would make for an extra special day for sure!

CD 4 for me. DH and I decided to go ahead with an appt. with my OB/GYN on CD 11 (Had to be between CD 10 and CD13) for an ultrasound and to move forward with Clomid for my next cycle. We're not too optimistic about continuing the natural route since we've not been using BC for the last 6 months and then this last month really trying to time it and no results. So... I'm going to get some OPK's for this month and for my first Clomid cycle next month and hope for the best! I'm just VERY nervous about having multiples!

Hello to everyone else! I'll post personals when I get home a little bit later-

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

L2L would they monitor you on clomid? Can you have that done so you can call it off in the event of multiple eggs?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Loves2Laugh|1290181014|2772867 said:
So... I'm going to get some OPK's for this month and for my first Clomid cycle next month and hope for the best! I'm just VERY nervous about having multiples!

Don't worry too much, the majority of pregnancies on Clomid are singletons. Twins could be a slim possibility, yes, but it'd be really really rare to have triplets, as most women only have 1 or 2 follies with Clomid.

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock

Now that I went back, I think Mrs got me confused with Modern. Kudos to you Modern for the long work days and BDing daily!! I would be walking around cross-eyed! :errrr: Sorry about the confusion with the OPK's. I've only used them once so I'm not sure if that's common to have happen or not? Sounds like you still have your bases covered!

LAJen- What is a soy cycle? Just curious! Sounds like you have a good attitude about everything. Are you still going to try for another IUI this cycle?

Steal- Hi :wavey: I hope all went well with the SA yesterday! My DH was a wreck until we got the results of ours. They tend to take this stuff pretty personal!

PP- I'm so sorry you're down. I really hope you get some answers soon. What are the next steps with the Dr's once your new cycle starts? Crossing my fingers that your cycle ends on it's own too!

princess- Glad you're finally feeling better! Boo that the antibiotics upset your tummy. Feeling better just in time for your marathon... :naughty: Fire up those OPK's!

Moxie- Yes, CD1 meant a cocktail or two for sure! I had one for you too! Hehe! So sorry to hear about your DH's aunt. When the time is right, your news to his family well be a highlight for the year to come. Hang in there and enjoy this time! Try not to stress... Dec 14th will be here before you know it! How are you feeling BTW??

DD- Hi there! :wavey: Yes, I will be monitored. Not as much as if I was going through a RE but if it's the same protocol as when I had DS, I'll go in CD13 for a follie check and then rely on OPK's and BDing. I got pg with DS on 50mg of Clomid and with 2 barely ripe follies. I do know that the chances are very slim but now having a toddler running around- the thought of one still freaks me out a little, let alone two! LOL

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Loves2Laugh|1290200314|2773314 said:
DD- Hi there! :wavey: Yes, I will be monitored. Not as much as if I was going through a RE but if it's the same protocol as when I had DS, I'll go in CD13 for a follie check and then rely on OPK's and BDing. I got pg with DS on 50mg of Clomid and with 2 barely ripe follies. I do know that the chances are very slim but now having a toddler running around- the thought of one still freaks me out a little, let alone two! LOL

I hear you. I keep having nightmares that I am pregnant with twins! :errrr:

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

Pumpkin: sorry about your frustration. It might not be too late yet for an O. I hope either way you get some clarity soon.

Princess: glad the thyroid tests were good.

Moxie: I get it about the family and not wanting to take a chance revealing the news yet. I imagine it is exciting to have such a fun little secret between you and DH though! How are you feeling?

Mrs: Glad you are able to relax and not obsess about DPO! I thought I would be testing with you on Turkey day but it seems O for me has not been confirmed yet so that will have to wait and in the meantime! Hope you get good news!

Loves2Laugh: Yep, those are my not so fun 14 hour days. DH is working lots too and to be honest, last night we were both too beat, even though I knew it might be O day. Caffeine has been my friend, but now that we are TTC I have started to lay off and I feel like I am lagging. Glad you have a good plan for next cycle. It seems like it worked for your adorable boy, hopefully the 2nd time is a charm too!

Dreamer: :wavey:

Happy Friday everyone!

AFM: Temp is up slightly today but no spike yet. I am hoping the most recent surge did something, it would be nice to know my body is actually working. I also hope I am not too tired to BD tonight. It just feels frustrating that if I O on CD 32, that will be like 45 ish days b/w cycles and we won't get as many cycles per year to try. Oh well, this one isn't over yet.

charbie

Ideal_Rock

Yay! Its the weekend!
First, wanted to update/share about DHs grandma. She went home last Friday, only to become very ill by tues and admitted to intensive care. They did a chest xray and found that all her ribs were broken on the side of impact from the accident...I cannot believe they didn't catch it the first time! She is now out of icu, getting better pain management, and madder than a wet hen that she is still in the hospital and dependent on others. Still has her spark, and will be heading to a nursing home for a few weeks of therapy. Since I work in a nursing home, I'm helping find the best one by her house...she lives over a half hour from where I work.

DC: only a few more days until you find out the rrsults...eeek! Fingers crossed and prayers outgoing.
Pumpkin: here's to hoping your cycle resets again soon, or you figuring out if you'll be oing!
Modern: long cycles would be frustrating. My cycles operate like clockwork, so while not TTC id be jealous that you get a nice break between visits from AF...while I feel like she is always here!
Mrs: I don't know exactly when ill o either...it makes it a little easier I think. Hope there's a bun in the oven on turkey day! Thanks for the shout out...I feel oddly calm and zen this month...at least I keep telling myself that.
Princess: hope you're doing ok...are you temping?
LA: I hope you catch the PS bug of getting preggo during your off cycle!
MC: so, are you going to try if you find out indeed you're not pg? I didn't know you were trying!
Lil: thanks as always for the kind words. You're always so thoughful, and I love that little snugglebug in your avatar ::)

AFM: CD 13, have had intermittent EWCM over the past 3 days...today had "the good stuff" that was REAL baby making EWCM. We've done EOD since CD 7, and will try one more time to maybe catch an eggie. Then ill be in my first real, true, honest to goodness 2WW. I would LOVE to be able to announce on Christmas that ill be having my own little bebe Jesus...haha! Bc obviously s/he will be perfect in every way! I keep joking with DH that I hope his little guys arent getting lost in there somewhere.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

Charbie: Glad DH's grandmother is on the mend. Definitely do some looking into those nursing homes, there is HUGE variability out there. She is lucky to have you helping her out.
Its exciting that you are officially back in the pool! I know the timing for you isn't perfect, but I would love for you to get your Christmas news :) I can think of so many ways you could tell the family given it is the holidays.... an extra stocking perhaps? Good luck in your 2WW.

icekid

Ideal_Rock

DC- Just wanted to pop in and say that I am thinking of you! Fingers crossed for that BFP...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

charbie|1290213569|2773581 said:
MC: so, are you going to try if you find out indeed you're not pg? I didn't know you were trying!

Charbie,

Hi, Dh and I weren't trying. AF arrived this morning at 16 days past due. I was so excited when I found out I was late but it looks like it wasn't meant to be. We have a rather permanent form of BC, but I did get pregnant with my IUD still in place, and the odds of that are rather slim, so I thought we lucked out again. My husband had a vasectomy 2 or so years ago. I called his urologist and the gal who answered the phone said that her SIL got preg a few years after her dh's vasectomy. I guess the official odds are rather low, but many say that even among those who wait beyond the 90-day all-is-clear point, the tubes can heal up and a woman can still become pregnant. There are a lot of online stories like that - women become preg YEARS after vasectomy. The clinic told me to bring in a sample of DH's stuff and for $15, they'll tell me if he has any live swimmers and whether to be extra active during my suspected ovulation time.

My baby urges have soared. We weren't sure if it was a good idea to get him fixed but after my m/c with my IUD, we panicked. Now I'm wondering if this late period is my body's sign that I should get my butt in gear and prep my body with prenatals and better diet.

Oh, and FWIW, I read that some blue dye tests can give false positives. I took an EPT yesterday that had a verticle line within a few minutes! It was a faint line. That was when I googled and found out about the ept problem. Before I had my first son, I had a chemical pregnancy, but the positive for that was the same day I was late, so I don't think that was the deal with the ept. (I've had two live births, one chemical pregnancy and the IUD pregnancy which resulted in a m/c. - maybe others too since women can m/c before they know they're preg.)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock

Princess - I'm glad you're feeling better - I hope the antibiotics fix you all up :) And congrats on the good thyroid results :appl: Now get ready for that BD marathon :love:

MoxieMoo - congrats again and super sticky dust to your little one. I'm glad you're focusing on staying calm and avoiding "Dr. Google" :cheeky:

Mrs - Good luck hanging on to test until Thanksgiving :)

Loves2Laugh - sounds like you have a good attitude about all of this - good luck with the ultrasound and clomid. I've also heard that multiples from Clomid aren't super likely.

modern - I hope you got your O. I hear you on the frustration of long cycles and late Os!

Charbie - congrats on the EWCM and glad to hear that your DHs grandmother is doing better - man, that seemed less creepy back to back when it was still in my head :cheeky:

AFM - still no EWCM. I've been continuing to have period like cramping for the past couple of weeks. It's CD 27 today and sadly I have nothing else interesting to say.

(edited b/c I'm crazy and thought that American Thanksgiving was this weekend - it is not. That is all :cheeky: )

charbie

Ideal_Rock

Modern: oh the possibilities are endless. I have to stop myself from getting too obsessed with deciding how ill spread the news! Last time, I had to have DH tell my mom...l don't know why but I was scared! She was of course excited, but I started bawling. And then we gave his mom a little onesie that said "that's it. I'm going to grandmas." Super cute. If I really am pg by Christmas, ill be far enough along to tell people, and would love to get copies of a sonogram picture made and put in a frame for our moms to open. Id love to share the news with everyone at our family christmas celebrations! Thank u also for the well wishes for grandma...she's very special...she actually gave DH her ering to give to me, so I feel a special connection since I wear her set everyday.
MC: exciting!! Funny how that urge kicks in! So how old are your kids now...you have two boys, or no? If he doesn't have many swimmers...have you talked about reversal? DH says he would not want to get snipped just in case....his mom had his brother 6 yrs after his sister was born bc she just decided she needed one more.
Pumpkin: hugs, honey. Thanksgiving is this weekend...wooohooo! 3 day work week for me! I hope AF shows up soon for you if that's what it takes to move on to the next (hopefully "ovulary") cycle.

AFM: I will be relying on you all to try and keep me sane now as I 2ww. I'm sure yesterday was O day, as I had sharp shooting pains from good old righty shotting into the vajayjay. I told my mom I thought I was ovulating, and she said she used to get the same pains and at times they were worse than menstral cramps....check! So, overall, we hit O-5, O-3, and O-1. I have a positive outlook right now....its funny how once you decide to make the switch from preventing to trying that everything else fades away....I'm no longer worried about the fact that my due date would be a week before my 1 yr anniversary at work...it will all work out no matter what happens. And while I want to be preggo...being a jerkstore again makes me feel more like I'm just a jerk ;-) soooo....only 10 more days til I might POAS....how many hours is that???

moxie.moo

Shiny_Rock

Charbie, if you were a repeat jerkstore everyone would be thrilled--you'd be the furthest thing from a jerk. Fingers crossed for you.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I don't know about where you all may be, but the weather is lovely here. I even got outside yesterday for a nice walk/intermitine jog. Either way, I hope you were able to enjoy your time off in some form or fashion

MC - I am sorry that you got AF. That's also kinda sucks about the procedure, but if you guys really want another LO, I did hear that vasectomies can be reversible, but I'm sure that's a big decision. Either way, good luck in whichever way you decide to go.

Modern - I am hanging in there, thanks for asking. Fingers still crossed for some happy news. I am feeling like arse right now though, so maybe I should be happy :rolleyes: . I really hope that you get your temp rise soon so you can get a confimed O. Do you check your CF too? Maybe that wll shed some light on the situation. I hope that little eggie comes already.

Steal - Congrats on the multi-dot chart. I hope you get a beautiful looking chart this month!

Pumpkin - Thanks for the happy thoughs. I am sorry to hear about the no-show O, and of course that sucks about not O'ing in general. Medical intervention is not that bad though, especially if you just take Clomid. Good luck to you going forward and hopefully AF will come soon so you can get on with whatever you would like to do.

Princess - I am glad that you are feeling better and that you got positive results from your tests. I hope that you get to catch you eggie soon!

Moxie - Thanks for checking in. I am doing ok, and staying relatively sane, or at least as much as possible when trying to test early... :tongue: As far as the sticking factor, just try to stay positive and hopefully it will all work out! And don't be embarresed about the stick collection, I would be doing the exact same thing, hehe. Good luck with however or whenever you tell your family!

Mrs - I envy your non-knowledge of the DPO. I am 10DPIUI and about to start testing like crazy, hehe :loopy: I wish you so very much luck this week with your Thanksgiving testing.

L2L - Good luck with your Clomid cycle this month. It really isn't too bad for most people, so hopefully it will do the trick for you! As for the twin fear, my doc says you only have about a 4% chance of twins with Clomid, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Charbie - Ugh, how horrible about your granni. That's awful that they missed that the first time, but at least she will get the care she needs now. Thanks for the happy thoughts, I can't wait to find out either. It sounds like you hit all the great times, so :appl: Welcome to the TWW, may you be a double jerkstore, embrace it honey!

Icekid - Aww, thanks for the love. We shall find out soon!

AFM - I am hanging in there at 10DPIUI. I started feeling like UBER cr*p this afternoon, so that is good, I guess, lol. I will let you all know tomorrow how the testing goes. Wish me luck! To all my other ladies in the 2WW, loads of dust for you all. And for you ladies trying to catch those eggies, go get em girls!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock

Goooooooo DC!!! No pressure BUT I'll be logging on to see your post in the morning!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock

Crossing my fingers for you DC!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results