shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, JCar, I guess that makes sense. BF''s dad doesn''t wear a ring, and I''d be surprised if BF decided to, so I forget that at one point I thought it was weird. I just don''t get the accusatory tone.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
So I don''t know of you ladies like science fiction but I just saw the movie "Moon" and it was superb. Not fast paced or anything but it was extremely well done!
21.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Princesss -- honestly, I''d think she was projecting some of her own feelings onto the situation. I know this isn''t always the case, but if there''s that big of a disparity between what y''all understand about your relationship/what she''s thinking, it might be an explanation for what''s going on.

JCar -- the crust of the pie is in the freezer (unrolled and uncut), and the fruity filling is in tupperwares in the fridge. Would have put it all together tonight, but I don''t need it right away, and I''d rather spend tomorrow evening working on it than rushing it and letting a sloppy version hang out in the fridge til Saturday.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Good morning!

Last night was wonderful. A good friend of mine from college came to visit, so we got to hang out for a few hours and talk before she left to finish her drive home (Tallahassee, FL to Fredericksburg, VA in one day - my friend is a champ). I miss her. And I have to go up to visit fairly soon because our good friend is getting back from the Peace Corps in Senegal on September 1st. I''M SO EXCITED!!

And I get to see BF tonight! I haven''t seen him since Tuesday (and only then for a few minutes). I''m exciiiiiiiiiiiiited.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
morning everyone!

eta: with one minute to NOON!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Afternoon, ladies!

May I request some *job dust* please? I had an interview this morning with a non-profit, and I would lovelovelove to work there. It''s not even remotely related to what I''m going to school for, but I get the impression that I would just enjoy the job so much that I wouldn''t be bothered by that.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
miss kitty, job dust!!

Ck, I heard of Moon but was not sure if I would like it. Glad to know it''s good!

Tonight I am wedding makeup shopping, should be fun.

Also, I managed to post real life pics of my dress in BIW! I feel so accomplished. I am a resizing idiot, even though Princesss explained it to me once already!

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 12:21:01 AM
Author: ckrickett
So I don''t know of you ladies like science fiction but I just saw the movie ''Moon'' and it was superb. Not fast paced or anything but it was extremely well done!
21.gif

I saw Moon recently as well and was very impressed- I definitely recommend it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 1:19:09 PM
Author: misskitty
Afternoon, ladies!

May I request some *job dust* please? I had an interview this morning with a non-profit, and I would lovelovelove to work there. It''s not even remotely related to what I''m going to school for, but I get the impression that I would just enjoy the job so much that I wouldn''t be bothered by that.

duuuuuuuuust for YOU!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ladies, Just dropping in to say Hi.......Been super busy with work and getting things ready for my trip. I dont like to go on vacation and than have to come home and have crap to do. Im getting so excited for it, haha, and i forgot that next week is my bday. Ya know how tthat goes, you get so stressed that your forget imporant things like that

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
your birthday is next week.... aw happy birthday

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you....haha, thats what the trip is for from the BF......

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 5:31:11 PM
Author: Jessie702
Thank you....haha, thats what the trip is for from the BF......

awesome!
9.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the job *dust* !

And happy early birthday!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
princesss - yay for hanging out with your friend, and that''s so exciting that your other friend is coming back soon! i hope you had a great time tonight with BF.
36.gif

misskitty - sending lots and lots of job *DUST* your way. i hope you get it!

Miscka - ooo, wedding makeup! let us know what kind of goodies you got.

Jessie - how exciting! where and when are you going on your b-day trip? sorry, i have a really bad memory.... happy early birthday though!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you MissKitty, Thanks VIP......we are going to New Orleans, he actually got a nice suite right on bourbon street(french quater). Im so excited.....Im so gonna need dust when it gets closer

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
that''s right, now i remember! that''s going to be such an awesome trip! i shall save up some extra *DUST* for you
9.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 11:35:54 PM
Author: vip0802
that''s right, now i remember! that''s going to be such an awesome trip! i shall save up some extra *DUST* for you
9.gif
Oooooo, VIP, please save up some EXRTA EXRTA SPECIAL DUST for me
41.gif
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
it''s......to..........early.....
/passes out

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning y''all!
35.gif

Happy Friday!

E-Pics tonight!
31.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 10:51:58 AM
Author: princesss
Good morning!

Last night was wonderful. A good friend of mine from college came to visit, so we got to hang out for a few hours and talk before she left to finish her drive home (Tallahassee, FL to Fredericksburg, VA in one day - my friend is a champ). I miss her. And I have to go up to visit fairly soon because our good friend is getting back from the Peace Corps in Senegal on September 1st. I'M SO EXCITED!!

And I get to see BF tonight! I haven't seen him since Tuesday (and only then for a few minutes). I'm exciiiiiiiiiiiiited.

That's fun, princesss!

Did you and BF have a good night last night?
31.gif

MK- *job dust* for you!

Miscka - I got makeup last night, also!

Happy early Bday, J!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Why, yes. Yes we did.
12.gif

So, when a certain department in my office wants to pull off a joke, they''re REALLY REALLY good at it. One guy just got a little snip snip, and just came into the office today. There''s a "Get well soon" balloon and a gift....and a potluck with all foods that contain the word "ball" or are in the shape of a ball.

Cheeseballs, malt balls, cake balls, meat balls, cream cheese balls, pretzel balls, donut holes, you name it. I''m in awe. PLUS there was a poem/rap written for the occassion.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 9:25:30 AM
Why, yes. Yes we did.
12.gif

So, when a certain department in my office wants to pull off a joke, they''re REALLY REALLY good at it. One guy just got a little snip snip, and just came into the office today. There''s a ''Get well soon'' balloon and a gift....and a potluck with all foods that contain the word ''ball'' or are in the shape of a ball.

Cheeseballs, malt balls, cake balls, meat balls, cream cheese balls, pretzel balls, donut holes, you name it. I''m in awe. PLUS there was a poem/rap written for the occassion.
LOL.

Fantastic!
11.gif
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
My personal favourite is the cream cheese ball with nuts. So full of awesomeness.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 9:46:44 AM
My personal favourite is the cream cheese ball with nuts. So full of awesomeness.
Haha. It''s hilarious, and sounds freaking fantastic right now because I am STARVING!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock

LMAO! Sounds like you have a fun office. Did he take it well?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 10:00:46 AM
Author: Miscka

Yeah, he''s taking it pretty well. He''s a little crabby, but that''s to be expected. He''s kind of the department prankster, and likes to play jokes on people and be kinda teasingly mean/funny so he was really asking for this. I mean, if he didn''t want something to happen to him a) he''d be nicer and b) he wouldn''t have told anybody this was happening.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 10:00:46 AM
Author: Miscka

morning everyone!!
35.gif

Princess - sounds like a fun day at work!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone!

Elle, epics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nervous? Excited? What are you going to wear????
31.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 10:52:00 AM
Author: Bia
Morning everyone!

Elle, epics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nervous? Excited? What are you going to wear????
31.gif
Very excited!

I''m wearing a dark blue button down shirt dress with red kitten heel mary janes for outfit one

This dress, but darker blue, with a very subtle purpley pin stripe.

dressforepics27859827.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results