shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LesleyF I am smitten with your pear emerald! Just lovely!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Zestfully bling - Love your halo :appl:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have loved seeing everyone's gorgeous rings on this thread and am happy to now add my new J VS1 1.14ct EC right hand ring:

ec_halo_ring_4.jpg

ec_halo_ring_5.jpg

ec_halo_ring_6.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondhoarder, your emerald cut diamond is beautiful, especially in that lighting! :cheeky:

BridgTin Bling

Rough_Rock
Oh diamondhoarder, that EC is beautiful! The colors are amazing. LOVE it :love: !!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful step cut ring diamondhoarder!! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new ring by Alistair Kelsey Jewellery. A talented young designer from Australia. He designs and creates custom handforged jewelry. His pricing is amazing. Also because of the low Australian dollar. Alistair is a great pleasure to work with and I can recommend working with him. Zircon by Chris Auletta.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-flow-2-rings-by-the-fabulous-alistair-kelsey.219521/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-flow-2-rings-by-the-fabulous-alistair-kelsey.219521/[/URL]

_1819.jpeg

_1820.jpeg

_1821.jpeg

_1823.jpeg

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, your collection of rings and stones are amazing! I love your taste in jewelry. Keep the blessings coming!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom you have one of my favorite collections of jewelry on all of Pricescope. I'd love to visit you and try them all on! Beautiful color in that zircon! :appl:

MontezumaAztec

Rough_Rock
After getting some help on the forum to pick out the perfect diamond (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/down-to-3-need-your-help.218614/), I finally received the finished engagement ring and I couldn't be happier, it will be perfect for my soon to be fiancé! I decided to get the setting through James Allen, they had the round halo with pave down the side exactly how I wanted. Since I purchased the diamond separately through B2C, I had to mail the diamond to James Allen for them to set it ($100 to set, $30 for full insurance shipping tag), but they had a great 15% off for Valentine's day promotion, so I got a great deal on the finalized ring. Here's the bling:
img_4733.jpg img_4729_0.jpg img_4716_0.jpg img_4722_0.jpg img_4714_1.jpg

And last of all, I am brainstorming some proposal ideas, so if you want to give me some input, it would be much appreciated, thanks!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/proposal-idea-full-day-pampering.219810/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/proposal-idea-full-day-pampering.219810/[/URL]

saravanan123

Rough_Rock
Wow, I've been enjoying going through these rings so much- I think you've all helped me decide the ring for when I propose to my bae. Thanks a lot!
btw ive decided on a princess cut 2ct - what do you guys think?

PieNecessity

Rough_Rock
This is my RB in yellow gold halo made by Ken and Dana Design in NYC. :love:

20151114_132902-012_2_.jpg

image33.jpg

image49.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
PieNecessity, so gorgeous! I rarely see the halo in yellow gold; spectacular! Would love details on your stone, too. Really, really pretty!! Congrats!

Edit: No more details needed; I saw your other post just now. Gorgeous K color and perfect size IMO.

PieNecessity

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much!! The YG was my FI's one insistence. ::) I used to wear only WG/plat/silver until FI gifted me a beautiful YG heart locket on our first Christmas together. It started my love affair with YG and now I wear nothing else! I love how it adds a touch of uniqueness to my ring because you're right, I've never seen a YG halo in person.

La_Bougeotte

Rough_Rock
saravanan123 said:
Wow, I've been enjoying going through these rings so much- I think you've all helped me decide the ring for when I propose to my bae. Thanks a lot!
btw ive decided on a princess cut 2ct - what do you guys think?

Hey Saravanan.... congrats on finding the one! I don't want to shoot you down but I just would recommend you are 100% that your gf will love a princess cut... I'm in the jewellery/diamond business and find princess cuts are very polarizing, people either love them or hate them! I find that if you ask a best friend/sister who isn't married yet to entice your gf to go ring shopping with her... and convince her to try on some styles is a fantastic way to find out the style she loves and what size ring she is :) Please remember that even if you use a right hand ring she wears on the other hand to gauge size, the hand she writes with will always be bigger. Best of luck with choosing a stone!

saravanan123

Rough_Rock
Wow this is a great guide to making a good choice on an engagement ring, I'm looking for a lot of designs now and I still cant decide. What do i do? Custom or go and choose the best one i can find?

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'll be better off starting your own thread in rocky talky.

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
A couple shots I got in the plane coming home from Palm Springs!

image_4277.jpg

image_4278.jpg

image_4279.jpg

P.s. Please excuse my dry desert hands lol :wall:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^Oooh, beautiful pics Diamondboy :love: Your bling is sparkling like crazy! Hope you had a good time in Palm Springs!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la, Diamondboy! Beautiful jewelry!

Your wedding set is gorgeous and your bracelet is so unique, not the run of the mill tennis. :love:

violetjane

Rough_Rock
image_498.jpg

image_501.jpg

image_497.jpg

img_1651.jpg

img_1651.jpg

2.04 RB, I color, in a halo setting, platinum. Newly engaged, wedding in april. :love: :love:

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW - beautiful photos of a beautiful ring.

Eauphelia

Rough_Rock
Holy Moley, that is my dream ring. So beautiful, congrats :)

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tarrotka, pleeease start your own thread with 10939284934x more pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results