carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Pink (champagne) diamond ring

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It started with this fancy light pinkish brown IF cushion from Leibish:

I wanted a delicate halo with tiny rose gold prongs all around the centre diamond to bring out the pink:

In the box:

flpb_0.jpg

flpb_1.jpg

ring_cads.jpg

new_rings_1210.jpg

Reactions: dvj
More:

new_rings_1213.jpg

ebay_piano_pics_1521.jpg

ebay_piano_pics_1517.jpg

Very pretty! :love:

This is gorgous! What a beautiful and soft colour. Congrats! You made some great choices.

Beautiful ring! :love:

Your ring is lovely! I love the color of your diamond!

It's just beautiful!! I loooove the shade of the center stone, it's so romantic looking!

You have created a true stunner! I love how the rosegold brings out the pink in the stone.. very lovely.

That is so pretty - such a lovely shade of pink! Congrats! :love: :appl:

That is a beautiful color shade for the ring. The lightness of the color makes the ring look so delicate and it's IF.

Wow, that is truly beautiful! Congratulations!

Stunning!!!! Congrats! :appl:

I LOVE IT!! What a beautiful diamond and I love your setting choice. Love how soft it looks against your skin - very feminine!!

Beautiful! The pink blush color is just gorgeous! It looks so pretty in the new setting! Congrats! :appl:

I'm in love with that color! Gorgeous, the pink stone looks so beautiful next to the white melee - congrats, it's truly lovely! :love:

How beautiful! The color of your stone is exquisite and I love the rose gold little prongs. It's a stunner!!

Very pretty. The ring looks fabulous.

Love it!!

Hello gawgeous!!!! :appl:

That's so cute -- LOVE!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Oh it's so beautiful! Lovely color!

Thanks everyone, for the kind comments. I'm really pleased with how it came out.

Sometimes it looks more pink, sometimes more champagne. I'll try and get some better photos in different lighting.

Amir at Leibish was so helpful and patient :) I had been looking for so long for just the right stone, and Amir suggested this one as being a good candidate for getting a pink/ blush look with the right setting.

Love it and so feminine!

it's just beautiful. I love the setting (I may be biased toward that, though.). And, that pink champagne stone is so pretty!
I agree the people at Leibish are wonderful, too.

Here are a couple of shots taken outside showing some fire:

pink_champagne_ring_025.jpg

pink_champagne_ring_033.jpg

It does shift color in different lights, which I love:

Showing more brown......

pink_champagne_ring_042.jpg

pink_champagne_ring_057.jpg

pink_champagne_ring_098.jpg

pink_champagne_ring_082.jpg

Showing more pink :love:

pink_champagne_ring_076.jpg

pink_champagne_ring_059.jpg

pink_champagne_ring_075.jpg

pink_champagne_ring_061.jpg

Oh gosh that is to die for!!!

Oh it's beautiful! Gives pretty in pink a whole new meaning. :love:

Very pretty - and your setting does a nice job of highlighting the lovely pink color:)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP