Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
You are so sweet! My only complaint is that I don’t ever want to reset her bc now bc I have my holy grail setting but my eyes still wanders and I miss my resetting adventures!
Maybe buy another one that you can play with! :lol:

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet! My only complaint is that I don’t ever want to reset her bc now bc I have my holy grail setting but my eyes still wanders and I miss my resetting adventures!
Right hand rings! Pendants! Earrings! Anything!

But don't you dare touch your gorgeous Emilya - it's a PS classic! I feel as tho all of us here have a degree of investment with that beauty! Did you ever give her a name? She deserves one. ..:))..

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right hand rings! Pendants! Earrings! Anything!

But don't you dare touch your gorgeous Emilya - it's a PS classic! I feel as tho all of us here have a degree of investment with that beauty! Did you ever give her a name? She deserves one. ..:))..
Haha! Yes. I’ve been doing plenty of that lately! And thank you! No, I will not be touching her! Tbh, I never name my rings! It’s only of lately that I’ve begun to use the pronoun “her” to identify my ring. And yes! I do owe a lot of PSer’s big for taking on chance on this stone. Hmmm.... maybe her name will come to me. Lol

sparkle_snail

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous!! May I be nosey and ask about your upgrade?
Thanks Dandi! Not nosey at all, the specs are why we’re all here, right? :razz: It’s a 1ct G SI1 OEC in a white gold tulip solitaire. Mr. Snail did good! I’ll come back and share when I have pictures that do it justice!

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Yes. I’ve been doing plenty of that lately! And thank you! No, I will not be touching her! Tbh, I never name my rings! It’s only of lately that I’ve begun to use the pronoun “her” to identify my ring. And yes! I do owe a lot of PSer’s big for taking on chance on this stone. Hmmm.... maybe her name will come to me. Lol
You should call her Neo - because she's THE ONE! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.