shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right hand rings! Pendants! Earrings! Anything!

But don't you dare touch your gorgeous Emilya - it's a PS classic! I feel as tho all of us here have a degree of investment with that beauty! Did you ever give her a name? She deserves one. ..:))..

Haha! Yes. I’ve been doing plenty of that lately! And thank you! No, I will not be touching her! Tbh, I never name my rings! It’s only of lately that I’ve begun to use the pronoun “her” to identify my ring. And yes! I do owe a lot of PSer’s big for taking on chance on this stone. Hmmm.... maybe her name will come to me. Lol

Bunnie

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous!! May I be nosey and ask about your upgrade?

Thanks Dandi! Not nosey at all, the specs are why we’re all here, right? :razz: It’s a 1ct G SI1 OEC in a white gold tulip solitaire. Mr. Snail did good! I’ll come back and share when I have pictures that do it justice!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Dandi! Not nosey at all, the specs are why we’re all here, right? :razz: It’s a 1ct G SI1 OEC in a white gold tulip solitaire. Mr. Snail did good! I’ll come back and share when I have pictures that do it justice!

Oooh I can't wait!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Yes. I’ve been doing plenty of that lately! And thank you! No, I will not be touching her! Tbh, I never name my rings! It’s only of lately that I’ve begun to use the pronoun “her” to identify my ring. And yes! I do owe a lot of PSer’s big for taking on chance on this stone. Hmmm.... maybe her name will come to me. Lol

You should call her Neo - because she's THE ONE! :bigsmile:

allaboutcushions

Rough_Rock
Hello PS,
Here is my dream three stone ring that David and Amy Klass completed for me earlier this year. It's a 2.06 ct brilliant cut cushion diamond that my husband purchased from Mark Turnowski (Brilliantly Engaged) eons ago in 2007 when it was ERD. The side stones are a total of .56 ct shields. This thread has my design journey and a few more pics. Many thanks to David and Amy for their unlimited patience, excellent customer service and truly wanting people to love the jewelry pieces they create for them. I love my ring and hope that my design thread helps other newbies. Thanks to PS for helping my husband find Mark many years ago and those members who helped me with my ring design!
DKPV2020-01-17---55970---DAR--1.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3072.jpg

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
That's one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen and I don't usually like cushions. Gorgeous diamond and I know you spent time and effort tweaking the design. Which might be an understatement. But it really paid off - this is just outstanding. And what is the story on the sweet little band underneath?

allaboutcushions

Rough_Rock
That's one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen and I don't usually like cushions. Gorgeous diamond and I know you spent time and effort tweaking the design. Which might be an understatement. But it really paid off - this is just outstanding. And what is the story on the sweet little band underneath?

Thanks so much! It was all worth it in the end. I have a bunch of stacking bands but I love pairing that one with it the most because it is so delicate and doesn’t overpower my ering. Go figure that I totally blinged out my ering but use a demure band with it regularly—perhaps it balances things out. My sister had given me a gift card to Etsy so I was browsing and came across that band. Bought from Ferkos Fine Jewelry who also has a separate retail site off Etsy but their sale pricing on Etsy was better! The specs on the melee were good and so were their reviews. They have wonderful sparkle and I didn’t find any inclusions when I used a 10x loupe. My only regret is that I should have special ordered a full eternity since it spins but that would not have been as durable I’m sure.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
OMG @Elysian . o_O:lickout: You are just killing me. It's like what I dream about pops up on your finger. Ok, maybe this is a cheaper alternative to me actually purchasing one... :lol-2:

Haha, thank you! Your recent D color super ideal acquisition inspires me too!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was rushing when I posted above and meant to add that I’m modeling 2 metals here. My gold ER snd my platinum Embrace. I usually wear my 14k YG eternity with my ER; but I was mixing things up.
(And I’m wearing a very pink sweater, as you can tell )

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My two colors halo’ed rings - #eyeballcandy

CB8D9A2E-3456-4402-97D2-D03E34C40070.jpeg

I love your rings so much! Can you share who did the blue sapphire ring? I’ve seen your post on the ruby ring and wondered if both were done by DK. So beautiful and elegant.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results