shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

GracieB

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much!! I've been having a tough time to find the one I liked and now I can't stop looking to make sure I made the right choice lol

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your finger such that the band stays oriented in the middle like that? (My knuckle is bigger, so my rings spin).

GracieB

Rough_Rock
it seems to stay put for the most part, but my E-ring is a little top heavy and sometimes leans to the side - more so when I don't have the band on with it

alanclark

Rough_Rock
The following was posted by Author: MARA
round brilliant G VS1 1.23c shallower cut stone set in 4 prong head, rated 2.3 BIC on the HCA Setting is custom made.
16.gif

For full details and possible additional pictures from original thread, Click On The Link Below:

Pictures of my ring..finally!

marasrig.gif

The ring is looking too beautiful in your hand.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3867.JPG IMG_3867.JPG IMG_3658.JPG IMG_3869.JPG My engagement ring - ideal cut 1 carat H colour cross cathedral setting and my band we just picked up!!

I love the curvature of the diamonds on the wedding band -- really compliments your ering! :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taken while driving in the car back from MC2 on Saturday. 3.61ct I VS2 round in platinum and 18kt by David Klass Jewelry and 2ct Ceylonese sapphire with 2ctw E VS2 rounds set by Steven Kirsch.

20170819_155125_HDR_resized.jpg

Last edited:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love:
lizz: your double halo is outta this world!! Just gorgeous! I love the detail!!
Mrs-b: Love you solitaire!! Everytime I see your beautiful sapphire...takes my breathe away!!! The color, the setting the, halo...its such an exquisite piece!!

20170823_074205_HDR.jpg 20170823_092617-1.jpg 20170822_043649-2.jpg My oval reset...double halo

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @sailorneptune :)

Can you post the stats of your ring pls? People like to compare sizes to get a sense of how that size would look on their finger; it's very helpful for both the new and the repeat buyer.

Many thanks!

sailorneptune

Rough_Rock
Hi @sailorneptune :)

Can you post the stats of your ring pls? People like to compare sizes to get a sense of how that size would look on their finger; it's very helpful for both the new and the repeat buyer.

Many thanks!
Sure!
Ring size 6.25
1.5 carat/f/ vs2
GIA triple x, I found out it scored bad on Holloway (5.9) but it is bright or sparkly in all lights, so I think I will keep it lol. It flashes so bright when it caught the sun at a certain angle while I was driving I almost hit another car!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure!
Ring size 6.25
1.5 carat/f/ vs2
GIA triple x, I found out it scored bad on Holloway (5.9) but it is bright or sparkly in all lights, so I think I will keep it lol. It flashes so bright when it caught the sun at a certain angle while I was driving I almost hit another car!

I think your ring looks wonderful! Very beautiful!

Congratulations - I think it's a keeper. :)

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I posted my ring in the 2-3 ct, but I hope it is ok to add it here. Not the greatest pics, from my phone, but I couldn't get the macro to work on my DH camera! 2.89ct pear. E/VVS 1988 (yes I am old:oops2:) 1.40ct sides and band.

wedding ring3.jpg

Haha I have the sister ring to yours but mine is a marquise

Mrs PB

Rough_Rock
W Ring.jpg
A few months ago some very helpful contributors suggested that I visit The Diamond House as we were travelling to Antwerp to buy a diamond. Well here it is, set into my own design, lovingly created by Harveys the Jewellers in Manchester UK. A terrible photo, it must be said! D colour, VS1, 0.60 ct. Set into yellow and rose gold with diamond accents. I don't get to wear it until my wedding day, so it's back in the jeweller's safe. Altogether a remarkable experience, made a lot simpler with your guidance!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs PB, it is beautiful! Congratulations, I hope your wedding day is soon and you don't have to wait long to wear that beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results