shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

embdiva

Rough_Rock
you did a great job, the the ring is wonderful and the stones are beautiful. :clap:

embdiva

Rough_Rock
I posted my ring in the 2-3 ct, but I hope it is ok to add it here. Not the greatest pics, from my phone, but I couldn't get the macro to work on my DH camera! 2.89ct pear. E/VVS 1988 (yes I am old:oops2:) 1.40ct sides and band.

wedding ring3.jpg

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I lost a bunch of weight in the last year, and I decided to have a new setting made rather than compromise the structural integrity of the old one. I actually had two made: one that was just like the old one (in 18k rose gold) and one in 14k yellow, because part of me always thought that the color of 14k yellow gold would go best with my diamond. So...I took both to my setter, and, after seeing my diamond in both, I decided to go with the yellow one. It takes a bit of getting used to. There is less colorful contrast, but it seems more traditional (I think the style of the ring used to always be made in 14k yellow), and I think I like it! I have the rose gold setting, waiting in case I change my mind. But here's the new one. 5.01ct GIA L/VS1 Early Round Brilliant. Size 6 ring.

new-ring.jpg
newring-rainbows.jpg

I am beside myself right now.. LOVE it!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the revamp of my Mark Morrell, done by my local jeweler, Crescent Jewelers in Frankfort, IL. I'm over the moon thrilled with how it turned out!! This whole process started almost a year ago when my husband asked what I wanted for my 40th birthday, and our 10 yr anniversary. My choice was an easy one! Wanted to keep my original MWM as intact as possible, so same diamond, same band. And this is the result. :love: Original 1.79ct round flanked by two half moons, ~.25ct each with halo surround and four new arms of 1.5pointers. My original ering band is the solid shank you see, along w my eternity wedding band . I'll try not to post too many pics, cant get good pics even w a new phone!! Here's my original e-ring post back in 2005... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-engaged-a-mark-squared-production.29620/

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1054.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

Shihtzuluv

Rough_Rock
So happy I can finally share :

It is an 1.74 ct, E , VS1.. supposedly 'super ideal' as that's what vendors were selling it as... but Gia Triple Excellent.

Set in a customized setting..
FYI: my ring size is 4.75 :)

So in love! Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_6311.JPG

IMG_6444.PNG

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my 1.70 carat oval L color SI1 clarity
Depth %:60.9 %Table %:60 %
Polish:Excellent Symmetry:Very Good
Measurements:9.20x6.74x4.10 mm
Length to Width:1.36
Girdle:Thin - Thick
Culet:None
Fluorescence:Strong

20170627_203914.jpg

20170630_120538_Burst01-2.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, ZB!
I believe that given the opportunity to upgrade, I would be looking for an oval just like yours.
Enjoy.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZestfullyBling, your ring is gorgeous! I love ovals, so elegant and flattering on the hand, this is pure perfection on you! :love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZB,
Magnificent!! I don't know which I like better...this 1.70ct Oval or your 0.90ct Oval! They both look beautiful on your hand!! :mrgreen:
CRM

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Zestfully! Just beautiful!!!
Did you find this with Yekutiel's help? Is there a thread?

Hey there RosieR, THANK YOU!! Nope there is no thread. I didn't get the oval from IDJ. The diamond band is though;-)

Thank you for the lovely comments Kae Kae, JB, and Matthews!!

sunshinesunshine

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

My ring, cushion cut in cushion halo. Color F, VVS2, GIA= EX EX (GIA do not grade cut for cushions but should be excellent too), flour none, 2.2 center stone and tcv 3.1. It is a X-factor cut (hybrid between crushed ice and chunky). Size of finger is 5.

Looks a bit blue on pic but that's not the case.. (matchy matchy nails and sweatpants, haha) it is sooo sparkly and white! :):):)

ring.png

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That N color stone is REALLY pretty! Start a dedicated thread why don't you?!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results