shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

so unique! the design is wonderful. I wonder if you will see another like yours after many people view your ring.. danged cool!

:love::love::love:

W Ring.jpg
A few months ago some very helpful contributors suggested that I visit The Diamond House as we were travelling to Antwerp to buy a diamond. Well here it is, set into my own design, lovingly created by Harveys the Jewellers in Manchester UK. A terrible photo, it must be said! D colour, VS1, 0.60 ct. Set into yellow and rose gold with diamond accents. I don't get to wear it until my wedding day, so it's back in the jeweller's safe. Altogether a remarkable experience, made a lot simpler with your guidance!

CarbonBling

Rough_Rock
W Ring.jpg
A few months ago some very helpful contributors suggested that I visit The Diamond House as we were travelling to Antwerp to buy a diamond. Well here it is, set into my own design, lovingly created by Harveys the Jewellers in Manchester UK. A terrible photo, it must be said! D colour, VS1, 0.60 ct. Set into yellow and rose gold with diamond accents. I don't get to wear it until my wedding day, so it's back in the jeweller's safe. Altogether a remarkable experience, made a lot simpler with your guidance!
Beautiful design! Stunning piece for the marquise! Congratulations!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W Ring.jpg
Beautiful!! I'm sure you're chomping at the bit to wear it!!! Congratulations!! Please post photos, after the wedding!!! Would love to see her shining bright on your hand as a newlywed!!! :mrgreen2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A collection of rings; 1) plain metal bands on the left, 2) diamond/colored stone bands in the middle - can be worn with engagement rings), 3) rings that need to be stand alone rings, or can worn with a band on the right. These are more like engagement rings, even tho one is a 5 stone and one is a 7 stone. Two more rings coming for this finger in the next couple of months. 20170916_163127_resized.jpg 20170916_163258_resized.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't been on PS in a while (Kindergarten and Irma:confused2:).
Collections like this make me wonder why I stayed away- LOL. Looking at jewelry makes me happy!
Gorgeous, MrsB!:love:

A collection of rings; 1) plain metal bands on the left, 2) diamond/colored stone bands in the middle - can be worn with engagement rings), 3) rings that need to be stand alone rings, or can worn with a band on the right. These are more like engagement rings, even tho one is a 5 stone and one is a 7 stone. Two more rings coming for this finger in the next couple of months. 20170916_163127_resized.jpg 20170916_163258_resized.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't been on PS in a while (Kindergarten and Irma:confused2:).
Collections like this make me wonder why I stayed away- LOL. Looking at jewelry makes me happy!
Gorgeous, MrsB!:love:

@CRYSTAL24K - thank you! I have a wonderful new ring coming tomorrow, and (hopefully!) a fabulous pendant coming by the end of next week! And it's very nice to see you - I've missed your 'face' around here!

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow wow
Just stunning! Seeing all these makes my Monday much happier. Thanks for sharing

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi. Just bought it yesterday. 0.25 D VS1.. I bought it for 1600sgd. Is the price high? Thanks
20170929_082455.jpg

I think the $$ amount was just right; someone on here just purchased a .49 carat with a diamond halo setting for just over 2,000usd and compared to 1,175usd it seems about right.

thedru13

Rough_Rock
Will be presenting this to my wife to be.. Worked with Victor Canera and was an amazing experience. not great pics but thought I would share my amazing experience and outcome working with Victor.
This ring, hand-forged in precious platinum features a beautiful 1.25ct G-SI1 Canera Ideal Hearts & Arrows round brilliant diamond. This design has a graduated pave shank which slowly and elegantly widens as it approaches the center stone and is set with progressively larger round diamonds. Ajour cut outs underneath the pave set stones allow for easier cleaning of the diamonds and also adds a sense of delicacy to the design.

IMG_2824.JPG IMG_2852.jpg IMG_2880.jpg IMG_2881.jpg
IMG_2882.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    697.2 KB · Views: 65

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will be presenting this to my wife to be.. Worked with Victor Canera and was an amazing experience. not great pics but thought I would share my amazing experience and outcome working with Victor.
This ring, hand-forged in precious platinum features a beautiful 1.25ct G-SI1 Canera Ideal Hearts & Arrows round brilliant diamond. This design has a graduated pave shank which slowly and elegantly widens as it approaches the center stone and is set with progressively larger round diamonds. Ajour cut outs underneath the pave set stones allow for easier cleaning of the diamonds and also adds a sense of delicacy to the design.

IMG_2824.JPG IMG_2852.jpg IMG_2880.jpg IMG_2881.jpg
IMG_2882.jpg

This ring is truly stunning!!! :love: She will be thrilled! :appl:

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
My 1.7 J VS2 AVR (August Vintage Round) set in a custom Art Deco platinum solitaire setting from CvB Inspired Designs! Flanked by 12 French cut side stones. So in love!! :love:

9.JPG 8.JPG 5.jpg 3.jpg cropped.jpg

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 67

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 1.7 J VS2 AVR (August Vintage Round) set in a custom Art Deco platinum solitaire setting from CvB Inspired Designs! Flanked by 12 French cut side stones. So in love!! :love:

I love this ring!! Top favorites list!! :love:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

*drooling* that is a seriously gorgeous ring, congratulations

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium

So gorgeous!!!! Are you planning to wear a band with it? Will a straight band sit flush?

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
Thank you @Matthews1127 and @kristine johnson for your kind words and congratulations!!

@unsettled Thank you!! It is really even more gorgeous in person :love: I'm thinking of doing a straight French cut band to match the side stones but will keep it fairly simple so it doesn't distract. It should sit fairly flush, but I'll have to try on a few bands to see how it looks! I'm up for the task! :lol-2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!!

1.61 G VS1 GIA and measures 9.22 x 6.62

Amazing!! It's so beautiful & has great l x w ratio!! It looks great on your hand! What size ring do you wear, if you don't mind me asking? I know there are several Oval searchers out on PS, and your info could prove extremely helpful!! :mrgreen2:

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
Amazing!! It's so beautiful & has great l x w ratio!! It looks great on your hand! What size ring do you wear, if you don't mind me asking? I know there are several Oval searchers out on PS, and your info could prove extremely helpful!! :mrgreen2:

Thank you!! I wear a 7 1/4. I have attached a few more pictures of my engagement ring for size reference. Last picture was taken during our wedding ☺️ 146357D2-E132-441F-8576-952A6556FB40.jpeg D5FF5512-8C0F-481F-847D-C7CCC962A7A0.jpeg 26AA7A4D-DDC6-4B63-9C26-8B3A31965BE2.jpeg

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! I wear a 7 1/4. I have attached a few more pictures of my engagement ring for size reference. Last picture was taken during our wedding ☺️ 146357D2-E132-441F-8576-952A6556FB40.jpeg D5FF5512-8C0F-481F-847D-C7CCC962A7A0.jpeg 26AA7A4D-DDC6-4B63-9C26-8B3A31965BE2.jpeg
Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing & for humoring me with my silly requests! There have just been several new PSers looking for quality Ovals, and, as I'm sure you know, they aren't easy to find....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results