shape
carat
color
clarity

The February LIW small talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 5:01:48 PM
Author: xoxo
oh i hope not this weekend to dream lol.
lolol I''m telling you!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
So I feel like I''m already not at work...I uploaded some more photos to my Who''s Who thread if any one is interested...
2.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Someone reserved the diamond I emotionally attached myself to on GOG.
7.gif
Honestly, I dont even know what SO is looking at sizewise or qualitywise - I told him to please try and make sure its ideal cut above anything. But I surprised myself with how bummed I got when I saw the diamond was reserved this morning. Its been there for at least 3 months
38.gif
I feel kind of silly, I didnt even realized how much Id attached myself to it ''til now. If I were dead I''d haunt that diamond, haha.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 10:21:44 AM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
7.gif
Honestly, I dont even know what SO is looking at sizewise or qualitywise - I told him to please try and make sure its ideal cut above anything. But I surprised myself with how bummed I got when I saw the diamond was reserved this morning. Its been there for at least 3 months
38.gif
I feel kind of silly, I didnt even realized how much Id attached myself to it ''til now. If I were dead I''d haunt that diamond, haha.

aww I bet you find something even better! I know what you mean though I''ve seen rings that I''ve loved and when they sell I get so sad
8.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 10:21:44 AM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
7.gif
38.gif

Aww, no fun! But...maybe you''ll find an even better one?
9.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Eh, SO assures me that I''ll love my ring when my day comes. Its just so hard for a control freak like me to know so little about something as monumental as my engagement ring!
12.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Also, mini-vent because I''m totally furious and it''s no good whining to B about it because he''s just as mad:

B''s cousin and his friends came to visit us this weekend (Mardi Gras is pretty big here). We had hockey tickets last night, so they were alone at our place for an hour or two before we came back. They TRASHED it -- our nice wine glasses were broken and left on the floor, Taco Bell was left in the bathroom
14.gif
, someone vomited on our deck, and they pretty much made our clean, grown-up condo look worse than a frat house. And the worst part is, not only did they not apologize, they acted like nothing was wrong.
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

[/ vent ]

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Hey I haven''t been around in a while because I have been so busy- I started a new diet (which I lost 17 pounds so far!) and the new semester- so I have been actually trying to stay off the computer more recently. That doesn''t mean I don''t lurk!

I have a few things though0 Elledizzy, I would LOVE if you posted more pictures of you kitty, because your avatar is SO FREAKING CUTE and it seriously looks like my cats twin. Also- I was just in Ann Arbor on Wednesday and I actually thought of you when I was driving through the downtown. I went to a Ben Folds concert- AND I MET HIM! I was so excited he just WALKED BY the theatre when we were waiting in line and we followed him into starbucks and my mom went right up to him and introduced herself and then he asked to meet us. It was AWESOME.

Anyways, I will try to post more often. I think another reason I stay away is because i KNOW i won''t be engaged for at least another two years. Which is closer then three years and closer than four years but STILL it''s still far and I get sad sometimes when I have no new updates
14.gif
But i''m dealing pretty fine with it and I know it will come someday, and we are still madly in love haha
30.gif

So I guess just a hello to all!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 11:16:23 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
Hey I haven''t been around in a while because I have been so busy- I started a new diet (which I lost 17 pounds so far!) and the new semester- so I have been actually trying to stay off the computer more recently. That doesn''t mean I don''t lurk!

I have a few things though0 Elledizzy, I would LOVE if you posted more pictures of you kitty, because your avatar is SO FREAKING CUTE and it seriously looks like my cats twin. Also- I was just in Ann Arbor on Wednesday and I actually thought of you when I was driving through the downtown. I went to a Ben Folds concert- AND I MET HIM! I was so excited he just WALKED BY the theatre when we were waiting in line and we followed him into starbucks and my mom went right up to him and introduced herself and then he asked to meet us. It was AWESOME.

Anyways, I will try to post more often. I think another reason I stay away is because i KNOW i won''t be engaged for at least another two years. Which is closer then three years and closer than four years but STILL it''s still far and I get sad sometimes when I have no new updates
14.gif
But i''m dealing pretty fine with it and I know it will come someday, and we are still madly in love haha
30.gif

So I guess just a hello to all!
ILA!
35.gif

I was wondering what happened to you! I wasn''t sure if I was just missing your posts or if you went MIA a bit. Glad you checked in!

I will post more kitty pictures in my Who''s Who when I get a chance. I''m at work right now, so no cute kitty pictures here.
39.gif
I love the kitty pics, they get me through the day!

Congratulations on losing 17 pounds!!
36.gif
That is so awesome! It''s also super hard to do when you''re a student, so even bigger gratz to you, lady!

That''s funny that you thought of me in Ann Arbor! I think I''m such a nerd when I think of PS people outside of PS. It happens more than I''d like to admit!
3.gif
I love Ben Folds, where were they playing? That is so cool that you got to meet him! I bet he was a nice guy!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 10:08:04 PM
Author: misskitty
Also, mini-vent because I''m totally furious and it''s no good whining to B about it because he''s just as mad:

B''s cousin and his friends came to visit us this weekend (Mardi Gras is pretty big here). We had hockey tickets last night, so they were alone at our place for an hour or two before we came back. They TRASHED it -- our nice wine glasses were broken and left on the floor, Taco Bell was left in the bathroom
14.gif
, someone vomited on our deck, and they pretty much made our clean, grown-up condo look worse than a frat house. And the worst part is, not only did they not apologize, they acted like nothing was wrong.
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

[/ vent ]
What the heck, Misskitty?! I can''t believe someone would do that to your place! Someone related to your BF, of all things!

How can you be raised with such little consideration or respect for other people''s things? That''s really unfortunate.

I hope your BF makes it clear to them how unacceptable that was, and they should reimburse for the things they broke!
38.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:35:46 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 2/22/2009 10:08:04 PM

14.gif

[/ vent ]

What the heck, Misskitty?! I can''t believe someone would do that to your place! Someone related to your BF, of all things!

How can you be raised with such little consideration or respect for other people''s things? That''s really unfortunate.

I hope your BF makes it clear to them how unacceptable that was, and they should reimburse for the things they broke!
38.gif

No way! All HELL would''ve broken loose if that were me! BF better make it clear to them that they are not welcome to stay if they cannot respect your home
29.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
They are most definitely not invited back! I feel like they acted like total children about it -- we were gone when the damage happened, and they left without saying anything. I think, more than anything else, I''m just bummed because we went out of our way to be good hosts, and they didn''t respect or appreciate it. And they''re not kids, either! They''re all out of college and in their mid-twenties. Blaah.

I think the solution to this is to have a nice dinner party with guests who act like adults.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
SO I''m currently watching my kitty try to figure out all the appliances in our apartment- our cone, the fan, sniffing everything and pawing it. It''s hilarious. Dreamgirl- I read through your who''s who and you are a classy lady!! Ha and so cute..

Haha now my other cat is turning her head all the way sideways to look at my water glass- they are so silly...

Miss Kitty- I would be PISSED! I don''t know if I can say that or not, but I would be! This weekend one of mark''s friends came and I ALWAYS hate when he comes because he is soooo annoying and immature, and he completely overstays his welcome. What does he do this weekend?!?! Stays for three nights and comments about every little thing I say. I finally blew up and stormed out of the room and proceeded to cry my eyes out haha. and I am not even PMSING so I know it''s not me being totally emotional. GAH FOR MEAN and RUDE guests. People have no tact sometime..

Last thing- here is the pic of my group with Ben Folds! Ha my mom is all the way to the right, she had a fun time.

IMG_5249.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
oh yeah, my sister is on the left of me, I''m right next to him, my brother is on the right, and all the guys behind are my brother''s friends. Man did I feel short!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
ILA, that is so cool! Ben Folds = awesome.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is that the starbucks on State & Liberty?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:55:33 PM
Dreamgirl- I read through your who''s who and you are a classy lady!! Ha and so cute..
Awwww.....you are much too kind
4.gif
Thank you!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Posted more pics in my Who''s Who if anyone cares....
20.gif
2.gif
3.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 1:08:40 PM

Yep- and I will check out your pictures!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 7:24:36 PM
Date: 2/23/2009 1:08:40 PM

Yep- and I will check out your pictures!!

Woohoo! I totally know my Ann Arbor!
3.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Elle don''t aske me how I didn''t see all those pics in your Who''s Who...you''re adorable! Your FF is a cutie too.
9.gif

Great hair btw...

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
HELP!!!

Hair emergency. I went in for a cut yesterday afternoon, and since I''m new in town, I don''t have a stylist yet. I totally learned where NOT to go, but I have to go somewhere and get this fixed ASAP because right now, I sort of have almost a mullet.
14.gif

Right now, the shortest part of my hair is about that length (right below the chin) and the longest part is a few inches below shoulder length. This would not so much be a problem if the short part weren''t layered on top, all the way around. It''s a really awful cross between "the Rachel" (yaay, mid-90s) and a mullet, and it is just not going to work.

Ladies, do we like style 1 or style 2 better?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
# 2

:)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 6:20:28 PM
Posted more pics in my Who''s Who if anyone cares....
20.gif
2.gif
3.gif
I''ll check it out! Did you see mine? I''ve got to head over there...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 11:56:33 AM
HELP!!!

Hair emergency. I went in for a cut yesterday afternoon, and since I''m new in town, I don''t have a stylist yet. I totally learned where NOT to go, but I have to go somewhere and get this fixed ASAP because right now, I sort of have almost a mullet.
14.gif

Right now, the shortest part of my hair is about that length (right below the chin) and the longest part is a few inches below shoulder length. This would not so much be a problem if the short part weren''t layered on top, all the way around. It''s a really awful cross between ''the Rachel'' (yaay, mid-90s) and a mullet, and it is just not going to work.

Ladies, do we like style 1 or style 2 better?
They both look nice to me. Hope it works out for you!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I am so freaking angry right now at my ex friend.

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

OK. That helped.

Over and out.

ETA: Hairstyle 1!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:15:56 PM

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

OK. That helped.

Over and out.

Ehhhhhhhh...por que?

Dream, meet you in Michigan, we have some
paddle.gif
to do...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:55:33 PM
Author: Bia
paddle.gif
to do...
lol Bia!

WORD.
3.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:55:33 PM
Author: Bia
Date: 2/24/2009 4:15:56 PM

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

OK. That helped.

Over and out.

Ehhhhhhhh...por que?

paddle.gif
to do...

I can''t even get into it because there''s about 20 years of BS before everything that''s happened recently. Basically she''s mad at me because she assumed that something I said on Facebook was about her... it wasn''t.
20.gif
So she wrote something really mean about me, so being me... I called her and asked what the heck it was about. She denied that it was about me, but mutual friends say otherwise.

Basically, she''s telling people about all the crap I''m doing, that I haven''t done. She''s literally making things up. I''m just really over this friendship. Facebook drama is for kids, and I''m not about to partake. She won''t ever tell me what the issues are. She just "gets mad" and gossips about me. A lot. To a lot of people.

If we ever have Dream-Bia-Elle meet-up I''ll give you all the dirty deets!

Anywho... Bia... I''ll warn her about the impending beat down from you and DG!
36.gif
2.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t worry guys- I am in MI. Let me know elledizzy, my boyfriend is pretty strong. BAHAHA
3.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results