shape
carat
color
clarity

THE ELECTION NIGHT THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say, it is going to be MUCH easier and nice to hear him give the state of the unions ever year. I stopped watching because I couldn''t handle his public speaking. And I daresay I''d probably not be into his private speaking either!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for new facebook friends! You guys are good--finding me so fast!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:12:00 AM
Author: TravelingGal
I have to say, it is going to be MUCH easier and nice to hear him give the state of the unions ever year. I stopped watching because I couldn''t handle his public speaking. And I daresay I''d probably not be into his private speaking either!
Amen to that!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh Good Grief, I couldn''t stand listening to Bush.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, everyone . . . I''m going to listen to the rest of PRESIDENT OBAMA''S speech, and then I''m off to bed.

Thank you all for a wonderful evening, thank you for being such good people and, most of all, thank you for making me THINK about this election! ((((HUGS))))
36.gif

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
his speech was great. Very idealistic and hopeful.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''m also off to bed! You all rock as election buddies! Thanks again for sharing this historical event with me.
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:14:21 AM
Author: misspinky

It was easier than I thought it would be!
We should start a PS group on Facebook!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goodnight, everyone!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:15:25 AM
Author: Linda W
I don''t know anyone who could actually stand listening to that at ALL. I don''t know anyone who listens to anything he says to be quite honest. My mom gets nauseous when he comes on TV and she either changes the channel or puts it on mute.

Michelle''s dress kind of sucks, but I
30.gif
her earrings!!!!! WANT!!!!!!!!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, you guys are right, the future first lady''s dress is AWFUL!!!

Nice speech though!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:19:32 AM
Author: FrekeChild

I don''t know anyone who could actually stand listening to that at ALL. I don''t know anyone who listens to anything he says to be quite honest. My mom gets nauseous when he comes on TV and she either changes the channel or puts it on mute.

30.gif
Her earrings are nice for you and me, but for the first lady? Hm...am I stodgy? If so, I can admit, I can!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, you guys.

No more hiding my passport and refusing to say I''m American and being afraid. We''ve gotten credibility back, and I don''t have to be scared.

Oh my God. This just got real.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, I was thinking that after 8 years I had forgotten what a president''s speech is supposed to sound like.

This is the first time I''ve been actively following the United States politics. FI has taught me a lot about how the voting system works, and it''s really interesting. I admire the people''s enthusiasm. If people want to see apathy towards politics, they should see Japanese politics...

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww Biden''s mamma is too cute!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle Obama looks like a black widow spider.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not going to be able to sleep tonight.
I have to wake up in five and a half hours, anyway.

Great night! It was so good sharing it with you!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:18:10 AM
Author: Haven

I wish people could find me on facebook!

A PS group is a great idea.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGuy just asked me if they are going to paint the white house black. What a dork.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, Biden''s mom is so cute it''s KILLING ME. Not to mention the rest of their families!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

I second that motion. It would be the easiest way for us to get together outside of PS without violating the forum rules.
Yeah it wasn''t too tough to find you. Not too many Misty''s from Missouri with elephants.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:20:38 AM

30.gif
Her earrings are nice for you and me, but for the first lady? Hm...am I stodgy? If so, I can admit, I can!
I''m sure she''s got some diamond and pearl studs around her jewelry box somewhere.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
It was a truly historic night. Congrats to all--so glad I got to share it will all of you.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:21:09 AM
Michelle Obama looks like a black widow spider.

ha ha ha ha ha, my hubby just said the same thing!!!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:20:52 AM
Author: princesss
Oh my goodness, you guys.

No more hiding my passport and refusing to say I''m American and being afraid. We''ve gotten credibility back, and I don''t have to be scared.

Oh my God. This just got real.
I hate to tell ya, but we weren''t particularly liked before Bush got into office. You might want to keep that Canadian patch handy.
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:21:02 AM
Awwwww Biden''s mamma is too cute!

I know, isn''t she a cutie pie? She is darling.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:22:51 AM
Author: Clairitek

I second that motion. It would be the easiest way for us to get together outside of PS without violating the forum rules.
Yeah it wasn''t too tough to find you. Not too many Misty''s from Missouri with elephants.
I think talking about it violates the rules here, but I am too lazy to look it up.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:23:04 AM

Date: 11/5/2008 12:20:38 AM

30.gif
I''m sure she''s got some diamond and pearl studs around her jewelry box somewhere.
If not, let''s band together and recommend some ACA''s.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Did y''all get Obama''s email?

Here it is:

Subject: How this Happened

I''m about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first.

We just made history.

And I don''t want you to forget how we did it.

You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it''s time for change.

I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign.

We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I''ll be in touch soon about what comes next.

But I want to be very clear about one thing...

All of this happened because of you.

Thank you,

Barack

snlee

Ideal_Rock
The first things DH and I noticed when the Obama family went on stage was Michelle''s dress. It''s awful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results