shape
carat
color
clarity

THE ELECTION NIGHT THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 1:17:06 AM
Author: FrekeChild

Date: 11/5/2008 1:15:40 AM
Author: TravelingGal
OK gals...I hate to tell you this, but now you are breaking PS rules. You might want to temper it down.

''For your privacy and security do not post any private information including emails, personal pages, and usernames on other sites or IM''s on the open forums. Diamond trade members contributing with educational information may post links in their signature.''
I edited my post to get rid of it TGal.
I edited mine with your quote as well.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks TGal.

I''m LMAO at drunk Moon right now...

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Moon! Go get yourself some good rest!
Miracles, we missed you!

Goodnight all. It''s going to be so wonderful to wake up in the morning and remember what happened tonight.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 1:21:11 AM
Thanks TGal.

I''m LMAO at drunk Moon right now...
She''s MOONING us for sure!

Lushie. Hehehe.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goodnight Haven!!!!

Moon, where did you go? What''s going on on Fox News? I''m thining about switching to it, but I think FF might kill me...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 1:24:22 AM
Goodnight Haven!!!!

Moon, where did you go? What''s going on on Fox News? I''m thining about switching to it, but I think FF might kill me...
I would have thought the entire network imploded?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol TGal! Hey, it''s possible. Actually quite likely...hmmm...maybe it''s worth the risk of death from FF to find out...

If I''m not back in 5 minutes...send someone!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just as I turned it on, there is a commercial for Fox News that says, "Your network for no spin analysis."

Oh.My.

FF hasn''t killed me and his head hasn''t exploded yet either.

I''d say this is cause for celebration!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I love you guys! Thank you for sharing this moment of great joy with me! Who knew Pricescope could be this therapeutic?
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say that CNN has much cooler toys than Fox News...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 1:31:30 AM
Just as I turned it on, there is a commercial for Fox News that says, ''Your network for no spin analysis.''

Oh.My.

FF hasn''t killed me and his head hasn''t exploded yet either.

I''d say this is cause for celebration!
I don''t mind fox. I like watching many of the networks, either liberal or conservative. I like a good debate and it''s boring if you read or watch something you always agree with.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
hey guys, just poppin in for the first time!

obama supporters- yes we did it!
mccain guys- it won''t be as bad you think it might be, i promise :) if it is, you can cyber slap me in the face lol

now i have to wonder when they showed oprah if that was the crowd around her or about 20 bodyguards? lol

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To Moon: I thought of you all night as I watched. Got choked up a few times myself. I''ve NEVER gotten emotional about an election, but this one did it. I hope the election of Obama begins to heal some of the old, deep psychological wounds in the black community, and can bridge the hug divide of polarization that has gripped our country for so long now.
Here''s hoping that the call to service and genuine sacrifice on behalf of others and for the good of our entire country, burns long and bright.

I hope your head (stomach?) isn''t too bad when you get up this morning.
2.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
wooooooo hooooo! I went out last night as a block party broke out on my street to celebrate. So amazing and wonderful! I suggest you watch Fox news to see how sad your local broadcasters are trying to spin this (i wanted to see them eat crow)...apparently Georgia (country) is concerned about the future...no mention of how the rest of the world is dancing at the awesomeness of this moment!

SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

now what happened on prop 8?

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 1:24:22 AM
Goodnight Haven!!!!

LOL everything must have went down hill because soon DH was taking my glasses and forcing me to get more comfy on the couch (I kept trying to sit straight up and pay attention to the news although I couldn''t really *hear* it).

Oh and I need to provide a disclaimer: Being drunk doesn''t really result in such hideous typing (seriously, you should see the drunk emails I''ve written), I blame the typos on DH''s stupid Mac book!! I can NOT type on that thing, especially with long nails. The drunkness just made me refuse to go back and correct the typos lol.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 5:56:41 AM
Author: ksinger
To Moon: I thought of you all night as I watched. Got choked up a few times myself. I''ve NEVER gotten emotional about an election, but this one did it. I hope the election of Obama begins to heal some of the old, deep psychological wounds in the black community, and can bridge the hug divide of polarization that has gripped our country for so long now.

Here''s hoping that the call to service and genuine sacrifice on behalf of others and for the good of our entire country, burns long and bright.

I hope your head (stomach?) isn''t too bad when you get up this morning.
2.gif

Karen, I think that even before he won, his accomplishments started to heal some of the psychological wounds. We can only hope it continues and people don''t get complacent.

I don''t want to jinx myself but my head and my tummy are fine! Must have been that water TGal recommended hehe.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank god someone mentioned it! I was watching last night and Michelle''s dress was distracting me so much, I felt so shallow, but it was like a train wreck! From the front she looked 9 months pregnant, from the side normal, yikes! Her jewelry was lovely.

Is it terrible I clicked on this thread purposely to see if I was alone in the dress horror?!?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:38:45 PM
Author: Gypsy
Thank god someone mentioned it! I was watching last night and Michelle''s dress was distracting me so much, I felt so shallow, but it was like a train wreck! From the front she looked 9 months pregnant, from the side normal, yikes! Her jewelry was lovely.

Is it terrible I clicked on this thread purposely to see if I was alone in the dress horror?!?
Haha, not at all. That dress was terrible. Would be an interesting choice if she actually is preggo, though.
31.gif

Yeah, I definitely want a baby AND a puppy in the White House.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wooooohoooooooo you guys!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
The amount of people that stayed up all night in Ireland was unreal! I''m thrilled for everyone!!

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 4:57:23 PM
Author: bee*
wooooohoooooooo you guys!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
The amount of people that stayed up all night in Ireland was unreal! I''m thrilled for everyone!!

But aren''t you just a wee-bit sad now that all us liberals won''t be coming to live with you? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results