shape
carat
color
clarity

The April LIW small talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
I should pop into this thread more often. You girls are hilarious.

Bia: I cannot freakin wait for Biggest Loser tonight! love my Tuesday night tv
9.gif
Hmmm...can't seem to remember what happened last week. Was that the one where the engaged girl came back only to get kicked off again? Can't remember her name.

elle: fullhouse rocks.

So I noticed alot of people are doing the Shred. I bought the dvd a while ago but only managed to do it two days in a row. Weak. I'm going to start again...tomorrow, maybe.

KatM

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:22:44 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 4/7/2009 3:21:39 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 4/7/2009 3:13:38 PM

Date: 4/7/2009 3:10:32 PM

Elle: where you at yo!
25.gif
Watching Full House... what of it!??!
29.gif
2.gif

ETA: Yes contrary to popular belief, I am pretty wholesome.
3.gif
Really?
9.gif
How ordinary...

Well, just wanted to say hi. xoxoxo

Uncle Jesse just proposed to Aunt Becky!

And hi to you, Miss Bia!
i used to love that show. anyone else miss tgif? it was so disappointing to find out what pervs all the guys on the show were.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:58:20 PM
Author: KatM
Date: 4/7/2009 3:22:44 PM

Date: 4/7/2009 3:21:39 PM

Date: 4/7/2009 3:13:38 PM

Date: 4/7/2009 3:10:32 PM

Elle: where you at yo!
25.gif
Watching Full House... what of it!??!
29.gif
2.gif

ETA: Yes contrary to popular belief, I am pretty wholesome.
3.gif
Really?
9.gif
How ordinary...

Well, just wanted to say hi. xoxoxo

Uncle Jesse just proposed to Aunt Becky!

And hi to you, Miss Bia!

i used to love that show. anyone else miss tgif? it was so disappointing to find out what pervs all the guys on the show were.

LOL! I know! I LOOOVVVEEEEDDD TGIF. Full House was my favorite show for the longest time!

Danny Tanner is a serious perv. Did you ever watch his roast? Oh... my gosh!
23.gif

KatM

Shiny_Rock
i couldnt bring myself to watch it.
14.gif
the others i heard were pretty bad too.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Elle

Between Gilmore Girls and Full House, you are not allowed to use the remote in our home.

KatM

Shiny_Rock
i love gilmore girls! Elle, you and I should be TV buddies.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 5:39:19 PM
Author: fieryred33143
Elle

Between Gilmore Girls and Full House, you are not allowed to use the remote in our home.
Me too!

Gilmore Girls makes me want to hurl. I can''t stand the way they talk on that show. It''s like, "STFU!!"

Although I shouldn''t talk. My favorite show is Golden Girls.
36.gif
I am proud to say Ive seen every episode a bunch of times.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t EVEN confront me about the Girls.

I''m VERY defensive!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 6:09:06 PM

I''m VERY defensive!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
Really ma? About earlier?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 6:33:59 PM

I''m VERY defensive!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Just about the Gilmore Girls!

I <3 Rory and Lorelai.
30.gif

Now I''m watching Wheel of Fortune. Does that one pass the Bia/Fiery test?
2.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock

I''m VERY defensive!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
Are you referring to the MonkeyPie thread? What happened to it!??! I read it this morning and was so intrigued and I wanted to read more when I got home today.... Anyone wanna fill me in or should I just forget about it?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 7:19:47 PM
Author: sammyj

Don't EVEN confront me about the Girls.

I'm VERY defensive!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Are you referring to the MonkeyPie thread? What happened to it!??! I read it this morning and was so intrigued and I wanted to read more when I got home today.... Anyone wanna fill me in or should I just forget about it?

It JUST got deleted, but I don't know why. I guess it got too inappropriate, but obviously I can't go over it since it got deleted for a reason.
14.gif

ETA: I am in no way mad, upset, or even peeved about that thread. I thought it was a fun interesting thread. I wouldn't have brought it up if I was seriously worried about the backlash! I just worry people think I'm some sort of sexual deviant!
3.gif

That's all I'll say though, since its obvious they don't want it continued.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 7:26:58 PM

It JUST got deleted, but I don''t know why. I guess it got too inappropriate, but obviously I can''t go over it since it got deleted for a reason.
14.gif

ETA: I am in no way mad, upset, or even peeved about that thread. I thought it was a fun interesting thread. I wouldn''t have brought it up if I was seriously worried about the backlash! I just worry people think I''m some sort of sexual deviant!
3.gif

That''s all I''ll say though, since its obvious they don''t want it continued.
Hmmm...PS turned PG13? I thought it was really interesting and I was thinking about it on my drive home. Maybe we should just continue it here?
3.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 7:38:15 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 7:26:58 PM

It JUST got deleted, but I don''t know why. I guess it got too inappropriate, but obviously I can''t go over it since it got deleted for a reason.
14.gif

ETA: I am in no way mad, upset, or even peeved about that thread. I thought it was a fun interesting thread. I wouldn''t have brought it up if I was seriously worried about the backlash! I just worry people think I''m some sort of sexual deviant!
3.gif

That''s all I''ll say though, since its obvious they don''t want it continued.

Hmmm...PS turned PG13? I thought it was really interesting and I was thinking about it on my drive home. Maybe we should just continue it here?
3.gif

It was not deleted! It moved to family home and health!!

I find that hilarious!
9.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 7:42:42 PM

Date: 4/7/2009 7:38:15 PM

3.gif

It was not deleted! It moved to family home and health!!

I find that hilarious!
9.gif
haha...that is funny ! I''ll go check it out. :)

On a side note, my friend just had a baby girl! YAY!!!
36.gif
But, she named her girl Abigail...which is what I am going to name my baby girl. I''m pretty sure I''ve mentioned it to her but who knows. I''m not peeved or anything, but can I still name my little girl Abigail??

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 8:38:52 PM

36.gif
But, she named her girl Abigail...which is what I am going to name my baby girl. I''m pretty sure I''ve mentioned it to her but who knows. I''m not peeved or anything, but can I still name my little girl Abigail??
Sure you can, but I don''t know that I''d take the name for my future daughter if my friend had it. I remember years ago I loved the name Alexa (spelled Alexia). Then my best friend went ahead and named her daughter Alexis. LOL I wasn''t angry but I totally lost a taste for the name. Now I have another name...
31.gif
Don''t worry, it''s not Abigail.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:04:05 PM

Date: 4/7/2009 8:38:52 PM

36.gif
Sure you can, but I don''t know that I''d take the name for my future daughter if my friend had it. I remember years ago I loved the name Alexa (spelled Alexia). Then my best friend went ahead and named her daughter Alexis. LOL I wasn''t angry but I totally lost a taste for the name. Now I have another name...
31.gif
Don''t worry, it''s not Abigail.
See...I can''t remember if I told her or not, and if I did, she''s not the best listener so I don''t even know if she would''ve remembered. I asked my Fi and he said we can just use his name instead (Tessa). Whatev...we won''t be having a baby for a couple of years...I''ll go ahead and use Abigail anyway!!!

Did your friend know you liked the name Alexia (I''m assuming she did since she''s your best friend)? What''s the new name? Are you keeping it hush so no one steals it?
3.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ehhh... I wouldn''t use it, unless I claimed it first, and someone stole it. Mostly because if a friend stole my name I''d be upset.

However, at the end of the day, it''s just a name. If the name means THAT much to you to use, I''m sure a friend would be mad for 5 minutes, and then not care.

If there is another name I like just as much, I''d use the other one.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:13:32 PM
Ehhh... I wouldn''t use it, unless I claimed it first, and someone stole it. Mostly because if a friend stole my name I''d be upset.

However, at the end of the day, it''s just a name. If the name means THAT much to you to use, I''m sure a friend would be mad for 5 minutes, and then not care.

Hmmm....I don''t know. I''ve loved the name since I was like, 10, and I read a book with a character named Abigail. In between then and now I''ve also liked silly names like Rage and Sunday, but Abigail always stuck with me. She was supposed to name her baby Melody and when I asked her about it about a month ago she said the name would be a secret...I should have said, "Whatever it is, don''t name her Abigail!" I never staked a claim on the name so I can''t be pissed.

I sent her an email that said "I don''t know if I ever told you, but I always wanted to name my baby girl Abigail, so I obviously love your name choice!" Or something along those lines...

I just got through the 9 pages of the naughty thread....Whew! I feel like it''s too late to chime in so I''ll say what I want to say here: I couldn''t have an open relationship because my man is so friggin good at what he does, and no one deserves it but me!!!!
3.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:08:30 PM
What''s the new name? Are you keeping it hush so no one steals it?
3.gif
Ya damn skippy!
3.gif
9.gif
27.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:26:19 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 9:13:32 PM

Hmmm....I don''t know. I''ve loved the name since I was like, 10, and I read a book with a character named Abigail. In between then and now I''ve also liked silly names like Rage and Sunday, but Abigail always stuck with me. She was supposed to name her baby Melody and when I asked her about it about a month ago she said the name would be a secret...I should have said, ''Whatever it is, don''t name her Abigail!'' I never staked a claim on the name so I can''t be pissed.

I sent her an email that said ''I don''t know if I ever told you, but I always wanted to name my baby girl Abigail, so I obviously love your name choice!'' Or something along those lines...

I just got through the 9 pages of the naughty thread....Whew! I feel like it''s too late to chime in so I''ll say what I want to say here: I couldn''t have an open relationship because my man is so friggin good at what he does, and no one deserves it but me!!!!
3.gif

LOL. Hey... that''s a good enough reason for me!
2.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock

I just got through the 9 pages of the naughty thread....Whew! I feel like it's too late to chime in so I'll say what I want to say here: I couldn't have an open relationship because my man is so friggin good at what he does, and no one deserves it but me!!!!
3.gif
Didn't your mother ever teach you to share?!!! No fair sammy! tisk tisk
11.gif

LOL

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:33:00 PM

3.gif

Didn''t your mother ever teach you to share?!!! No fair sammy! tisk tisk
11.gif

LOL

Bwaahahha!!

Apparently my mom drilled in that lesson a bit too hard.
41.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:30:37 PM

3.gif

Ya damn skippy!
3.gif
9.gif
27.gif
Actually Im afraid its going to get out on the world wide web and then become too common that Ill hate it.

Ill tell you when you ladies come visit me in NY.
2.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:35:31 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 9:30:37 PM

3.gif

Ya damn skippy!
3.gif
9.gif
27.gif

Actually Im afraid its going to get out on the world wide web and then become too common that Ill hate it.

Ill tell you when you ladies come visit me in NY.
2.gif

I told FF I really wanted to go to NY this summer, since I haven''t gone yet. We''re trying to save money, but we have to take at least ONE vacation, right?

Its easier for me to visit Sammyj in the good ole CA!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:35:18 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 9:33:00 PM

3.gif

Didn''t your mother ever teach you to share?!!! No fair sammy! tisk tisk
11.gif

LOL

Bwaahahha!!

Apparently my mom drilled in that lesson a bit too hard.
41.gif

Elle, for the record, mom-dukes sounds really cool. I see where you get it from. Well that and the freaky stuff
31.gif
27.gif
27.gif
Personally, I love me some freak! You know my taste in music...

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:38:06 PM

I told FF I really wanted to go to NY this summer, since I haven''t gone yet. We''re trying to save money, but we have to take at least ONE vacation, right?

Road Trip!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:42:13 PM

Road Trip!

I''m down! I love road trips, and I love bling and cool chicks from PS. Win-Win situation!

Maybe we should wait til Im off the delusional echo chamber list. I need bling to share!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:50:16 PM

Road Trip!

I''m down! I love road trips, and I love bling and cool chicks from PS. Win-Win situation!

Maybe we should wait til Im off the delusional echo chamber list. I need bling to share!
WOOO!!!! PS party!!!! If you ladies come visit I''ll have Daryl serve us drinks in the nude (I was initially going to write cocktails and I thought twice about it...)
3.gif
. Any other takers??

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:59:05 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 9:50:16 PM

Road Trip!

WOOO!!!! PS party!!!! If you ladies come visit I''ll have Daryl serve us drinks in the nude (I was initially going to write cocktails and I thought twice about it...)
3.gif
. Any other takers??

LOL. I''m in!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results