shape
carat
color
clarity

The April LIW small talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry about the ankle, JCar! Enjoy the pain killers, though!
31.gif

MK - That sucks about the bonuses not coming through, but yeah, it''s a good time to just be thankful for a job. Don''t worry, there''s several other long-term LIWs here to keep you company.

Also, on a side note, I ate 1/4 of 1 brownie, and I''m not logging the calories. Muahahahha! Take that, Sparkpeople!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 7:43:39 PM
Author: elledizzy5
31.gif

MK - That sucks about the bonuses not coming through, but yeah, it''s a good time to just be thankful for a job. Don''t worry, there''s several other long-term LIWs here to keep you company.

Also, on a side note, I ate 1/4 of 1 brownie, and I''m not logging the calories. Muahahahha! Take that, Sparkpeople!
You''re better than me. I just ate, quite possibly the BEST eggplant parm I have ever had...OMG.

Tomorrow, I am back on track, I swear. Except Easter is coming up...darn it!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 7:58:25 PM
Author: Bia

31.gif

You''re better than me. I just ate, quite possibly the BEST eggplant parm I have ever had...OMG.

Tomorrow, I am back on track, I swear. Except Easter is coming up...darn it!!!

*Drool*
18.gif
I freaking LOVE eggplant parmesan!

I''ve been really good about dieting.Not so much on exercise. I should be "Shredding" right now but I''m working on my stupid paper.

Glad I don''t celebrate Easter, no family get-together to force me to eat crappy.

Bikini season is less than 2 months, gotta stay on track!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
31.gif

hate you! Just Kidding :) I miss brownies, i gave up baked goods for lint, and am craving some sugary sweets like no other...

and on another downer, i thought that giving up all thoses sweets would help me loose a few more lbs...no such luck...
7.gif
guess i just need to exercise more... I can''t believe how since i''ve lost weight it''s so hard to to continue on the weight loss journey.... i have to eat less and exercise more to get the same results i did just 6 months ago...

oh well i''m happy as i''ve lost 30 lbs since september 2008, i would love to loose more!!!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I did the "shred" this morning. I''ve moved up to level 2 and it makes me cry. Theres one point where she says "I want you to be gargling your heart" and she means it and I feel it.
39.gif
I''m so bad with eating though, because I work out I feel I can eat cake or chocolate ice cream.
40.gif
If I really had the 2 aspects in sync I''d see much more results

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
sorry about the bonuses misskitty...

i feel out of the club... i don''t diet and while i should be more active... i guess i don''t have time. plus my favorite activities are just hard to do/get to (rock climbing for one).

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like I'm being rude and not addressing other posts where important stuff is said and filling the space with mindless babble of my own
3.gif

jcarly I hope you fractured (twice) and sprained your ankle all at once and not at 3 different points through out the evening! The way you typed it out it sounds like you went on partying and then went to the ER the next morning? Is that true?!? What a die hard wedding guest you are!
3.gif
(And I enjoyed your use of dapper - reminds of me the housebunny, that part always makes me smile. IDK if youve seen it, its a cute movie)

mk I know you said "not a vent but an update" but its ok to be bummed about the bonuses. I feel like companies are extra conscious of what they're doing with their money now a days which isnt fair because in some instances the bonuses are what make up the salary for the most part.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 8:04:30 PM

*Drool*
18.gif
I freaking LOVE eggplant parmesan!

I've been really good about dieting.Not so much on exercise. I should be 'Shredding' right now but I'm working on my stupid paper.

Glad I don't celebrate Easter, no family get-together to force me to eat crappy.

Bikini season is less than 2 months, gotta stay on track!
You're right! What am I thinking?!! Tomorrow, I SHRED, and that's all there is to it. I am getting my butt out of bed early and doing that DVD...

ETA: I have noticed that my guy is a lot more disciplined that I am. Is that true for you ladies? Take for instance today. I wanted to order out because I didn't feel like cooking. I mentioned getting Italian and he right away said, "What about 'eating healthy this week?'" I had to do some major convincing to get him to order me some take out!!! Now I feel like whale
39.gif

Tomorrow!!!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
sailorsweet you keep changing your icon and it''s confusing me!

bia: (and anyone else) okay, i know this is going to sound stupid, but i''ve got to say it once and then i''ll be quiet...

please don''t beat yourself up. not over what you ate, something you wanted to eat. don''t feel like a whale. i''m sure all of you are all absolutely gorgeous and i bet your SO''s totally love your bodies... i know, i know, eating right and exercising is good for you... but maybe when you slip up, just let it go! can''t change the past, right?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies
1.gif
Love y''all!

Date: 4/6/2009 8:07:04 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
I did the ''shred'' this morning. I''ve moved up to level 2 and it makes me cry. Theres one point where she says ''I want you to be gargling your heart'' and she means it and I feel it.
39.gif
I''m so bad with eating though, because I work out I feel I can eat cake or chocolate ice cream.
40.gif
If I really had the 2 aspects in sync I''d see much more results

OH MY, do I know what you mean about Level 2. Jillian is just cruel with all that plank position stuff. My shoulders are in a fight with her right now.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 8:48:45 PM
Author: somegirl932
sailorsweet you keep changing your icon and it's confusing me!

bia: (and anyone else) okay, i know this is going to sound stupid, but i've got to say it once and then i'll be quiet...

please don't beat yourself up. not over what you ate, something you wanted to eat. don't feel like a whale. i'm sure all of you are all absolutely gorgeous and i bet your SO's totally love your bodies... i know, i know, eating right and exercising is good for you... but maybe when you slip up, just let it go! can't change the past, right?
I know you're right. It's just that I ate like that all weekend LOL. Today was my 2nd get-back-on-track day. First was April 1. So you see, I'm having a hard time getting the eating and exercise down.

But I won't beat myself up. I am just thinking about summer and it's making me a bit jumpy. Thank you somegirl, appreciate it.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 9:18:41 PM
Date: 4/6/2009 8:48:45 PM

Author: somegirl932

sailorsweet you keep changing your icon and it's confusing me!

bia: (and anyone else) okay, i know this is going to sound stupid, but i've got to say it once and then i'll be quiet...

please don't beat yourself up. not over what you ate, something you wanted to eat. don't feel like a whale. i'm sure all of you are all absolutely gorgeous and i bet your SO's totally love your bodies... i know, i know, eating right and exercising is good for you... but maybe when you slip up, just let it go! can't change the past, right?

I know you're right. It's just that I ate like that all weekend LOL. Today was my 2nd get-back-on-track day. First was April 1. So you see, I'm having a hard time getting the eating and exercise down.

But I won't beat myself up. I am just thinking about summer and it's making me a bit jumpy. Thank you somegirl, appreciate it.

I know I know~! I was indecisive with the icon, the text in the first one was too small you couldnt read it! So I had to reselect.
7.gif

I try not to beat myself up but I really wish I had the determination and discipline to at least eat healthy and make it a lifestyle choice not a temporary diet. I know theres truth in getting the bad cravings out of your system and learning to crave the good but as of lately I've had the worst cravings and been indulging them. I think its stress from the end of school presentations and projects.

Bia I know what you mean about guys having more discipline. My SO is usually very self indulgent - esp when we get to spend time together because we're both enjoying ourselves and we tend to want to eat whatever we want when we're happy. But when he is trying to get back into shape hes so on top of the water intake and protein regiment that its unbelievable that this was the same guy who ate a steak a half a month ago then had dessert. My brother has a great sense of lifestyle diet - he has one cookie or a spoonful of ice cream to indulge - he wont even eat a whole poptart. Is it really possible that our cravings are hormonal or do we just trick ourselves into believing that?

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
some girl- I know how you feel about not working out. here is how I think of it- If i was burning calories for the amount of time I have been doing homework and studying I would be freakin anorexic... But at least I''m not failling! (I THINK!!) haha.

Geeez- I can''t even THINK about level 2 of the thirty day shred.. there were some weird moves that hurt my crotch (maybe TMI? haha who knows)..

Ladies about the men who are more disciplined then you- it SUCKS! My bf eats good to begin with so it sucks that he stay skinny. He also LIKES to work out so he is all happy he has more time. That''s honestly the last thing I would do when I have time. Example- I started my weight loss program and I lost like 10 pounds the first 3 weeks and I wanted to weigh less then him for once in a good while. So of course, he weighs himself and he lost like 7 pounds! How unfair! I guess he isn''t the one with the d cup chest... I wonder how much those way...

BOO
7.gif
7.gif
state lost the big one... my friends are on their way to cedar village... I wonder if there are any couches burnin yet!

I hope you and your BF feel better soon Misskitty! It sounds not too fun...

and Bia- good job on even TRYING to lose weight- they always say the first time you admit you want to lose weight is the first step to losing it! Good luck and I''m sure you already look great!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
thank you all for the well wishes.
mk- i am sorry to hear about the bonus. totally sucks especially when your guy has been working so hard. Hopefully this will pass soon enough.

elle- the percs help manage the pain but makes me droswy. even now as i type!!

sailor- i damaged it while trying to go down stairs after a "few" glasses of wine. safeway 1, me 0!!

all of you stay strong with the workout! as soon as i get better i plan on going back to swimming and i think i am going to try the shred. anyone know if it is on OnDemand?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:52:04 AM
Author: jcarlylew
all of you stay strong with the workout! as soon as i get better i plan on going back to swimming and i think i am going to try the shred. anyone know if it is on OnDemand?

I''ve seen it pop up on OnDemand before, under the excercise tv section. I have AT&T U-verse, not sure if that makes my OnDemand selections different from yours.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Good morning :) Morning Elle
27.gif
31.gif

Sooooo....what's up today?

hehehe.

Any body watching Biggest Loser tonight? It is finally starting to get really good again!
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:41:21 AM
27.gif
31.gif

Sooooo....what''s up today?

hehehe.

Any body watching Biggest Loser tonight? It is finally starting to get really good again!
36.gif

LOL... Bia! You trouble maker.

Wait... are you hitting on me?
3.gif
11.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
10.gif
11.gif

Date: 4/7/2009 11:30:49 AM

27.gif
31.gif

hehehe.
36.gif

3.gif
11.gif
LMAO!!!!!! I couldn''t help myself! You know I love you
2.gif

9.gif
10.gif
11.gif
12.gif
31.gif
27.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:36:31 AM
9.gif
10.gif
11.gif

Date: 4/7/2009 11:30:49 AM

27.gif
31.gif

hehehe.

36.gif

3.gif
11.gif
LMAO!!!!!! I couldn''t help myself! You know I love you
2.gif

9.gif
10.gif
11.gif
12.gif
31.gif
27.gif

Love you too, lady! You rock!
2.gif

I''m slightly concerned about the fall out from that thread. I can''t imagine what the more conservative half of PS is thinking about me right now.

I wonder if we can starting voting for threads? Best of PS? Kinda like craigslist?

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
JC I think there are some Jillian Michaels workouts on demand but I''m positive its 30 day shred. One of the girls I work with does her ab workout OnDemand.

So, I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled too! I''ve held out as long as possible hoping they just wouldnt grow in but they''ve significantly shifted since the last dental cleaning I had. That means I have finals til May 5th - wisdom teeth out May 6th - picking up every day at work from the 7th til the 12th except that Sunday and then I get to go down to VA for SO''s homecoming. I thought I had to just get past finals and then Id have some time to relax but it doesnt look like it and Im already running on low energy
14.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:43:34 AM
2.gif

I'm slightly concerned about the fall out from that thread. I can't imagine what the more conservative half of PS is thinking about me right now.

I wonder if we can starting voting for threads? Best of PS? Kinda like craigslist?
There is no reason to think anything other than you and your man have a great relationship Elle. Anyone who tries to judge who you are inside, based on a few personal posts, is wrong...they don't know you like that. Plus, if they feel they have a right to judge, they have a lot of other stuff to go on, stuff that has nothing to do with this. I think everyone can agree that elledizzy is an awesome chick!

Definitely a 'best of' btw
2.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:01:48 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 11:43:34 AM

2.gif

I''m slightly concerned about the fall out from that thread. I can''t imagine what the more conservative half of PS is thinking about me right now.

There is no reason to think anything other than you and your man have a great relationship Elle. Anyone who tries to judge who you are inside, based on a few personal posts, is wrong...they don''t know you like that. Plus, if they feel they have a right to judge, they have a lot of other stuff to go on, stuff that has nothing to do with this. I think everyone can agree that elledizzy is an awesome chick!

Definitely a ''best of'' btw
2.gif

Thanks, Bia. You always know how to cheer me up!

Its STILL snowing here. Unacceptable!

I am blowing off classes today.
27.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hey ladies-
on to day 2 (well 3 if we count the er visit) of making my foot better. i cant believe i still have 5 days and 5 weeks left to go. blah! hopefully the sprain will heal quickly so i can at least walk!

any suggestions on what to watch today?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Glad you''re feeling a bit better jcarly. Enjoy the time off, for those of us working right now, it would be easy
2.gif

Keep that foot up!!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i''ll admit i am enjoying the time off
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 2:16:30 PM
Author: jcarlylew
i''ll admit i am enjoying the time off
9.gif
I know you are...silly goose.
2.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Elle: where you at yo!
25.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:10:32 PM
25.gif

Watching Full House... what of it!??!
29.gif
2.gif

ETA: Yes contrary to popular belief, I am pretty wholesome.
3.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:13:38 PM

25.gif
29.gif
2.gif

3.gif
Really?
9.gif
How ordinary...

Well, just wanted to say hi. xoxoxo

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:21:39 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 3:13:38 PM

25.gif
29.gif
2.gif

3.gif
Really?
9.gif
How ordinary...

Well, just wanted to say hi. xoxoxo

Uncle Jesse just proposed to Aunt Becky!

And hi to you, Miss Bia!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results