shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me about your small wins today!

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
Mine was last night because I closed at work. I stopped almost $500 from walking out the door. It makes me feel good when I can recognize what’s happening and do my part to stop theft at my job.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Mine was last night because I closed at work. I stopped almost $500 from walking out the door. It makes me feel good when I can recognize what’s happening and do my part to stop theft at my job.

Good for you! I know a lot of corporate companies have been reprimanding their staff for trying to catch thieves.

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
Good for you! I know a lot of corporate companies have been reprimanding their staff for trying to catch thieves.
Very true, it’s to avoid liability In more than one way it could happen. You can’t go accusing people just because they are suspicious. You have to follow the rules.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I’m confused if this is a win or not….I told myself today I’m gonna start eating healthier as I have been feeling bloated most days. I decided to treat myself to some pumpkin spice coffee today. Did the usual subs, less syrup, oat milk for whole milk, yadah…and 10 munchkins for a snack. ( I’m not planning to eat it all in one sitting, but I figured I could eat a few per day before they get stale.)

I ordered and paid in the online kiosk inside the store and woop!!! 20 minutes later, it seems like everyone has forgotten me. I finally stood up after seeing about 5 people who ordered in line before me get theirs and an employee finally made eye contact with me and was so apologetic. For the wait she gave me 25 munchkins!!! 25!! DH doesn’t eat sweets! I hate wasting food so I must consume it all before they go stale.

So only paid for 10 and got 25…a win?? Lol

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a full bowl of Swiss meringue buttercream and am going to ice my cake with it tonight. Very excited as I managed to make it without botching it up and I used up all these eggs whites that were plaguing me!!!! So big big big yaaaaays to using up egg whites. I hate wasting food!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My small win lately has been coming in to work to people who are genuinely happy to see me.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s one for today, the raspberry bushes are still going strong!

DF9A22F8-5B73-4C33-A12A-E6E88E2077D6.jpeg

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent a strongly worded complaint after the company I am dealing with failed to include the vital information that they are not able to accept e-signatures using suitable softwares that have been accepted by other industries for some time.

I know it may not have any effect, however I felt good about it as it now incurs yet another delay which could have easily been avoided, without so much of an apology from their side!

I initiated the request in early July 2023, and it has taken 2 months to get this far.

DK :roll2::angryfire:

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I have a full bowl of Swiss meringue buttercream and am going to ice my cake with it tonight. Very excited as I managed to make it without botching it up and I used up all these eggs whites that were plaguing me!!!! So big big big yaaaaays to using up egg whites. I hate wasting food!
Post pics when you’re done!!

Here’s one for today, the raspberry bushes are still going strong!

DF9A22F8-5B73-4C33-A12A-E6E88E2077D6.jpeg

Ohhh! I can’t wait to start my berry bed this fall!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What did you do with the yolks?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reactions: ean

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got three blah things done today that have been hanging over my head: an appointment, an errand and a household job. So happy to have the triple drag over with!

Doesn't that feel good!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It is our billionth wedding anniversary today. I got take out and DH bought my fav champagne. While he ate most of the food, I drank most of the bubbly!

cheers--Sharon

ean

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

It is our billionth wedding anniversary today. I got take out and DH bought my fav champagne. While he ate most of the food, I drank most of the bubbly!

cheers--Sharon

Billionth?? Haha! Doesn’t it feel so good though? It will be our 10 yr anniversary next year and I can’t wait for the milestone. It’s like a reminder that you really made it!! Hope you enjoyed the bubbly!!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Happy Billionth!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had lunch with a dying friend today and didn't cry or do or say anything to dampen the positive vibes she needed.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I had lunch with a dying friend today and didn't cry or do or say anything to dampen the positive vibes she needed.

Bless your heart. You are an amazing friend.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
This is a bit too personal but I’m finally doing well enough in life to pay for my mothers life altering surgery (ya’ll buy what’s for sale because I’m feeling so broke lol) . It’s currently going on right now and I have been crying off and on wishing she’d be safe and everything turns out okay. She’s 9000 miles away from me and the last message she sent me was that she would message me before she gets wheeled out into the operating room… she’s probably all drugged up and she never did. I’m hoping everything is okay and she will not be bleeding for extended periods of time and in pain ever again.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Congrats! What’s the anniversary gift for the billionth?

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My housekeeper cancelled for this week. A friend and I deep cleaned my kitchen and laundry room. (I even did it with a broken elbow.). It feels really good to know it’s clean.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
took something in for knotting (and clasping ;)2 )
the jewler complimented the moss agate
i brought 6 strands and looked at a lot on google to work out what the good ones were ment to look like

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After 12 inspection failures of my solar system (its a very long story...lol) Today it passed final inspection. YAY!

Literally every little misstep got a failure. a blade of grass touching the battery pack, fail. (it was a flower but still)

My Shed failed its first inspection and thats even though its built to code and certified by the state....lol Know why it failed? The state sticker was in the wrong spot.

The solar company that I chose is actually a good company, they did everything by the book, but they were not ready for how crazy the county is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results