carat
color
clarity

Sudden price increase?

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
Who would do a better job on the setting--FD or the custom jeweler? If FD, then I'd pick the 2.11. If the custom jeweler, then I'd pick the 2.13. Since the Fs are so close in price to the 2.13, I wouldn't pick the Fs.

I honestly don’t who is better. I will start another thread to ask.

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
$200 less than the 2.11 E, and essentially the same spread/diameter...the table is 58% and the proportions would probably lean a bit towards more brilliance:

Really loving the proportions and angles of this GIA graded diamond:

@DejaWiz you know what? 3 stone I requested, 2 are sold…so they are going to bring in 2.08, the one you mentioned, lol, it will coming in tomorrow.
for 2.39 now both you and Kim love it, and I request them to bring it in. Thank you!

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
@aapple0112 , I love following peoples' journeys to get beautiful diamonds. You asked earlier in the thread about the 2.39 diamond in Dejawiz last post with the great proportions. Your question was in this post here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sudden-price-increase.275816/post-5186313

Now both Dejawiz and KimN assured that the proportions are wonderful and can hold off your DSS!:appl:

Seems like the 2.39 could very well be your winner! It truly is a beauty!

Yeah, I was surprise! I sent request to bring in

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DejaWiz you know what? 3 stone I requested, 2 are sold…so they are going to bring in 2.08, the one you mentioned, lol, it will coming in tomorrow.
for 2.39 now both you and Kim love it, and I request them to bring it in. Thank you!

The 2.11 is not sold. I was asking them some questions about it, and somehow they put it on hold. They have it in hand. I've asked them to remove the hold.

Is the 2.13 still available?

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
The 2.11 is not sold. I was asking them some questions about it, and somehow they put it on hold. They have it in hand. I've asked them to remove the hold.

Is the 2.13 still available?

@Kim N I didn’t ask for 2.11, but I requested 2.28D GIA instead. 2.28 is sold, and 2.04 is sold as well. I asked FD why, she said inventory is not updating on time. stone might still online but it might already sold? So…

I am not sure 2.13 is still available, it’s at other site. I will send request to compare 2.13 and 2.26 or 2.27.

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
Here are the videos they sent me of the 2.11 E.

@Kim N did you just receive this video? Or previously requested? If it’s current, do you mind if I ask her to do 3 stone comparison? most importantly, is that ok if I decide to take 2.11( only if)

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N did you just receive this video? Or previously requested? If it’s current, do you mind if I ask her to do 3 stone comparison? most importantly, is that ok if I decide to take 2.11( only if)

I don't mind at all! The video was taken today. I was only asking them questions about it for my own interest, not to purchase. In fact, the 2.11 gets my vote for the one you should get! :bigsmile:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't make a move until I see more info about the 2.39 E VS2...but that's my opinion.
:)

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn't make a move until I see more info about the 2.39 E VS2...but that's my opinion.
:)

yes, I will wait for the 2.39 but meanwhile I want to ask for 3 stones comparison.

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
I don't mind at all! The video was taken today. I was only asking them questions about it for my own interest, not to purchase. In fact, the 2.11 gets my vote for the one you should get! :bigsmile:

@Kim N Thank you! I sent request for 3 stones comparison.

also could you teach me how to move video to Imgur? thanks

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N Thank you! I sent request for 3 stones comparison.

also could you teach me how to move video to Imgur? thanks

I used a video downloader extension in Firefox to download them onto my computer first.

Looking forward to the comparison!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
That 2.11 ASET looks to be on point out of these three.

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
I think I'm leaning towards the bottom.

You have super good eyes!! From top to bottom 2.08 2.09 2.11
indeed 2.11 is the best out of 3

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DejaWiz @Kim N
photos and videos are back! Your thoughts pls.
I am still waiting for under sunlight video. Do you see any blue nuance? At beginning DeJaWiz was talking about minor blue nuance? What do you think overall performance? Which one win the most?

0B8394A4-EC62-4B5F-BEDC-175EFCBAD719.jpeg C386D6CA-AEA0-40AE-B73A-7B4783E6A2DB.jpeg

What is the price difference between the two? The 2.11 has more precise H&A, though in real-world viewing this shouldn't visible. I don't see any blue nuance on the 2.39. The 2.39 is very well cut. At 0.28mm diameter difference, you would be able to tell the two sizes apart. Which one are you leaning towards?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
What is the price difference between the two? The 2.11 has more precise H&A, though in real-world viewing this shouldn't visible. I don't see any blue nuance on the 2.39. The 2.39 is very well cut. At 0.28mm diameter difference, you would be able to tell the two sizes apart. Which one are you leaning towards?

The H&A images were taken with the diamonds ever slightly off center / tilted. I'd say either would likely be an extremely safe choice if H&A precision is a checkbox.
I don't see any blue nuance, as well.

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
@DejaWiz @Kim N

2.39 is GIA and it does say H&A in the certificate. I know IGI‘s H&A isn’t so strict, but how about GIA?

2.39 is about $200 cheaper, and I can not deny that I am crazy about cut performance but that size is very attractive.

If we remove the size factor but only the performance, which one win? I do more care about brilliance and sparkles.

If this is your purchas, which one would you pick?

these are video for 2.11

these are videos for 2.39

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11gG_2vc-y6FhAuju4eU7-Ld3Lgi_olqA/view?usp=drivesdk

and comparison

The H&A images were taken with the diamonds ever slightly off center / tilted. I'd say either would likely be an extremely safe choice if H&A precision is a checkbox.
I don't see any blue nuance, as well.

Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DejaWiz @Kim N

2.39 is GIA and it does say H&A in the certificate. I know IGI‘s H&A isn’t so strict, but how about GIA?

2.39 is about $200 cheaper, and I can not deny that I am crazy about cut performance but that size is very attractive.

If we remove the size factor but only the performance, which one win? I do more care about brilliance and sparkles.

these are video for 2.11

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11gG_2vc-y6FhAuju4eU7-Ld3Lgi_olqA/view?usp=drivesdk

and comparison

For $200 cheaper and bigger, I would pick the 2.39 for myself. The cut quality difference between the two is negligible.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz @Kim N

these are video for 2.11

and comparison

These are so so very close!
Showed my wife the comparison video, and without telling her anything about either diamond, she says her eyes see just a hint more colored light flashes in the bottom (2.39) diamond.
Which do your eyes gravitate to more, having seem all of the video, @aapple0112?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results