shape
carat
color
clarity

Stop me from buying a diamond from walmart, splitting hairs on where to buy.

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. Congratulations to you and your lady.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful choice!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
OMG, divine intervention by David. Bless him, I would buy his cheapest ring and be thrilled.
That ring is spectacular, and she won't see herself coming and going either. You done GOOD.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Amazing! So happy for you both! She expected a Wal-Mart ring and got a 1.4 ct stunning yellow diamond in a pink halo!!! You couldn't have done better. She will get tons of compliments on this, that will always make her feel special :) Wishing you and your kids all the happiness in the world. =)2

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! I love the pink lemonade styles. :kiss2:

scoobertin

Rough_Rock
First off, Thank you everyone for all the advice and patience you have giving me. It is refreshing to be on a forum and not get bashed for being a newbie. My direction for a ring was all over the place and you gals/guys stuck with me the whole time. You and David did save me from making a mistake.

She is in total disbelief that I got her a ring so beautiful. She absolutely was not expecting anything like that. The yellow diamond the whole pink lemonade setting. She thought she was getting a .50-75 ct diamond. So yes I feel pretty good that I blew her expectations above a walmart ring.

The kids love the ring also, my 4 year old son and 6 year old daughter had to propose to mommy also. Lol. It was the cutest. Once again thank you all for everything and for steering me towards David. He gained a forever customer and hopefully a diamond friend and as well as all of you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and unique! Love that its not something you see every day! Congratulations!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so beautiful! You done good! Fabulous actually! I love it and it does have great presence.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Love her ring and the process behind it! You did real good, OP.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It’s beautiful and I love that you surprised her so well. Well done!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Its absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations and best wishes on a beautiful marriage. You are starting it out REAL GOOD :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh this is gorgeous!!! So great that David came through and helped you with this. A high quality piece with great hand presence! Looks fabulous on her hand. So happy for you both!

Q

Queenie60

Ring is beautiful! I'm glad that David could help you with a beautiful ring! Congratulations.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow very different than what I thought you were looking for but that is like a couture piece, gorgeous! And most important she ROCKS it! (Looks good on her hand)

Last edited:

KLE

Shiny_Rock
Wow that's gorgeous! Love all the colors!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing!! I love the amount of thought and effort you put into thus, and the end result is spectacular. It's stunning and classic, but the colour gives it a unique edge. And the proportions are perfect on her! Congratulations to you both!!

sydneyatl

Shiny_Rock
This story makes me sooooo happy. Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness

scoobertin

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments, she truly loves the ring. Her grandmother had a yellow diamond ring, unfortunately it got pawned. She was very happy to find out she had a yellow diamond like her. She No idea until her family members told her after they seen hers. It reminded them and made them happy 50515.jpeg 50517.jpeg

Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I love pink lemonade combinations and DBL! Well done, congratulations!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how wonderful about her grandmother’s yellow diamond (except the pawned part)— talking about how it brought good memories to everyone.

That’s so lovely. Shows you how you made the right choice!

I love it and we of course like to see 1,000 photos on every light condition lol.

lerna

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! If you're interested in considering any other retailers, my husband got my ring from Adiamor, and I think their stones are fairly priced. It looks like you can get closer to 0.9 carats from there with the specs you mentioned. They have an Affinity cut, and you could further refine the specs to get the exact proportions you want.

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s so pretty on her hand and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! David is so enthusiastic and nice to work with, and I’m delighted you were able to pull off such a fantastic surprise with his help.

Reactions: Mlh
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results