shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Stewie - 3ctw 1920s Bling

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Those stones are amazing. Congratulations on you finding each other!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! I saw this on Instagram recently and fell in love, but it's even more stunning in close up shots!
Thank you lissyflo! DM me hello if you're on my IG - I can't always reconcile the IG names with the PS names lolol
I saw Stewie in IG too. Before he was named. The close up details are amazeballs!! So jealous but excited for you!!
Thank you ringo865:wavey:! If we are following each other on IG please dm me hello as well!
What beautiful stones and a fantastic ring.
thank you Trudii! I'm so lucky that PSers have such great radars when it comes to searching for stones and rings and that I had the chance to nab this one!
Beautiful ring...where are the and pics???
for you, dear tyty, I obliged. :dance:
Wow - Stewie is some ring! Please take more pictures - the stones look gorgeous!
Thank you MGR! Now ive misplaced my macro lens lolol. When it's nice out I will attempt to get more pics!
Very nice Pinto!. there is something special about these old cuts.
yes there truly is, DF! They should have quit while they were ahead!:lol:
So glad Stewie found a forever home! He's gorgeous!
Thank you Alene!:wavey:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh this ring is utterly amazing!!!! I wish I had one just like it!!! Everything is so perfect!! The proportions the details the diamonds OMG!!!Where did you find it? I see other posts saying they saw the listing...but can't seem to find where it was listed

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a treasure, PB! Wear him in great health and happiness!

I must say, you've been in acquisition mode during the last year or so. Any chance of a family pic? Pretty please!:)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh PB Stewie is gorgeous!!!! :love: I need to come here more and stay out of Hangout!

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring - looks great on your hand! This ring has presence and will be a showstopper when you wear it. Original Art Deco rings are my favourite.

Thanks for explaining who Stevie is :lol:.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Really beautiful original setting!!!

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB - Too late to edit my last post. Gotta love autocorrect :razz:. I guess my iPad didn't like me typing Stewie.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! :love: So glad you finally started a thread about Stewie! LOVE this ring for you. More pics please and we need hand pics of Stewie! You know no one is going to notice any dirty fingernails with that beauty on your hand.:appl:
i meant to do an outdoors macro shoot but I've misplaced my macro lens :(. Once I get a new one I will!
Ooh, he's a beauty!! He will be right at home in your beautiful collection of beauties! Now go & clean your fingernails & take some hand shots!!
thank you Alex T!:wavey:
This is heart stoppingly beautiful.. congratulations!
Thanks Tekate! I'm looking forward to seeing your new 3 stone ring!
Stewie is a stunning thing :love: I Love it, glad it went to a PSer!!!
thanks bright ice! Keeping it in the PS family!:lol:
HI:

Great ring in great shape, congrats!

cheers--Sharon
Thanks canuk-gal! I'm so lucky that someone loved it gently in the past!
WOW!!!!:love::love::love: I love Stewie even more on your hand than off your hand if that is possible!!! THUD!!!!
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! OK girl I know I am going to have to borrow Stewie when we GTG !!!!! :twisted:
Thank you for the hand pics!:appl:
haha on you, Missy, it'd have to be a thumb ring or a big toe ring!:lol-2:
Beautiful ring PB. You have the best taste in jewelry!
Thank you Queenie:wavey:! I'd say the same about YOU!:love:
Made for you, its perfect on your pretty hand.:appl::love:
awwww shucks, azstonie:kiss:! Thank you!
Beautiful antique ring, PB!:love:
thank you DS:wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Congrats and enjoy wearing her.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! The milgrain, engraving, and sapphire accents make my heart flutter! Stewie looks right at home on your hand, PB!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring and it looks great on you! I love Stewie.
Thank you Marcy! :wavey: It's so nice having a place to share with fellow bling lovers!
Beautiful!!! Love the symmetry and flow of the setting.
Thank you, kgizo:wavey:! Also, the pristine condition of the ring is a big part of the symmetry. A lot of vintage rings got wonky from "too much lovin'":loopy:
Wow. Those stones are amazing. Congratulations on you finding each other!
Thank you LLJsmom:wavey:
Wow gorgeous! Enjoy the new bling :)
Thank you BoubaFris!:wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Gasp* this ring is so special and exceptional PB!!! :love::love::love: So, so beautiful, those diamonds are to die for…it's just amazing, and looks SO perfect on you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it!!!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After the last photoshoot, I misplaced my macro lens! Two came in the mail from Amazon today. Red rubberband one and the mpow white clip.
IMG_2480.JPG IMG_2488.JPG
The setup is ring in light up ring box. These first 3 pics are with the mpow - white clip
IMG_2481.JPG IMG_2482.JPG IMG_2483.JPG
Now with the red rubberband, I was able to get close enough to get a 4th pic in of the melee under the center stone, due to the lens and rubberband being a flatter design than the white clip.
IMG_2484.JPG IMG_2485.JPG IMG_2486.JPG IMG_2487.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on finding this beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results