shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

GlitterInMyHair

Shiny_Rock
B414E1BD-39EE-46A4-83A1-7C2384C1C521.png
I’m wearing my antique baby asscher in my stack that was just resized by David. He was able to preserve the engraving inside that says “To Julia With Love” There was a date but it was partially removed. The diamond is so clear and I can’t find any inclusions with my 10x loupe. It’s the sweetest little thing...
OMG! I LOVE that asscher ring. And with the original inscription too!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks so much! I just love everyone’s stacks which has inspired me to do more of my own.
This forum inspires me too much! I love your gorgeous sapphire ring in your profile pic!

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
B414E1BD-39EE-46A4-83A1-7C2384C1C521.png
I’m wearing my antique baby asscher in my stack that was just resized by David. He was able to preserve the engraving inside that says “To Julia With Love” There was a date but it was partially removed. The diamond is so clear and I can’t find any inclusions with my 10x loupe. It’s the sweetest little thing...
i love that you are wearing Julia's love around

Slick1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Home from surgery and bored. Keeping myself happy playing with combos. All platinum/rose gold on left hand made by Tiffany and DK. French Cut and sapphire eternity bands on right. =)2 I am rather loving the weight of the platinum, all chunky and luxe!

71786974-856D-4822-838F-BF31D35350F7.jpeg

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Home from surgery and bored. Keeping myself happy playing with combos. All platinum/rose gold on left hand made by Tiffany and DK. French Cut and sapphire eternity bands on right. =)2 I am rather loving the weight of the platinum, all chunky and luxe!

71786974-856D-4822-838F-BF31D35350F7.jpeg
Gorgeous sparkles to keep you busy & dust for speedy surgery recovery!

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful @Slick1! I hope you feel better soon!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm about to get a new stack! I just ordered two stacking bands to go with my eternity band - I won't have them for a couple of weeks, but I liked the way they looked in the store. I already have plans for the little bands to stack with my sapphire band and my diamond band, or just alone. I have pictures on the saleslady at the store, but not on me yet because they are being sized. It's going to be my 10 year anniversary this year, and I always wanted a little band to go on each side of my engagement band - I think it will be a nice set!

IMG_6224.jpeg IMG_6225.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.