shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
484F32C9-3517-4CB0-B547-C021C9CB3C70.jpeg
The other reason I wanted little stacking bands! The middle ring is a sapphire 5-stone band, that I put on layaway at an antique jewelry store and was paying off (slowly), when my husband (then boyfriend) snuck into the store and paid it off for my birthday one year. It's hard to say how blue these sapphires are in the light - sapphire is my birthstone and I'm not often wowed by them when I see them. My original thought was to deconstruct this band and add diamonds in between the sapphires, but there's something really special about it just as it is, so I've never taken it apart. These little stackers give it some good sparkle on either side!
they were made for each other
what a beautiful look
just perfect as it is right now

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
484F32C9-3517-4CB0-B547-C021C9CB3C70.jpeg
The other reason I wanted little stacking bands! The middle ring is a sapphire 5-stone band, that I put on layaway at an antique jewelry store and was paying off (slowly), when my husband (then boyfriend) snuck into the store and paid it off for my birthday one year. It's hard to say how blue these sapphires are in the light - sapphire is my birthstone and I'm not often wowed by them when I see them. My original thought was to deconstruct this band and add diamonds in between the sapphires, but there's something really special about it just as it is, so I've never taken it apart. These little stackers give it some good sparkle on either side!
Gorgeous! Definitely no need to deconstruct it. I love it with those delicate diamond bands on either side.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This looks gorgeous! I love sapphires and diamonds together. I haven't seen a sapphire band like that before - this is a unique stack!
Thank you @OdetteOdile! When I found it, I was shocked by how pretty blue the stones were and that it was all sapphires. They had one exactly the same, but alternating sapphires and diamonds, but I just fell in love with the color on these.

I LOVE these together. That pop of blue is bluelicious and makes that stack something wonderful. :love:
Thanks @missy! Sapphires are my favorite stone - I originally wanted a sapphire engagement ring, but I had purchased this band earlier, so I decided to go with the eternity band for an engagement ring instead. I'm glad I did - now I have lots of combos (10 years later - haha)!

they were made for each other
what a beautiful look
just perfect as it is right now
Thank you @Daisys and Diamonds! I love them together :love:

I agree! Just perfect together! The sapphires are just lovely too!
Thank you @cushioncutnut! I particularly love the sapphires outside in the sunshine - they are super blue, which makes my September baby heart sing.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Definitely no need to deconstruct it. I love it with those delicate diamond bands on either side.

thank you @Yelena! I love how dainty they are on either side - one of the reasons I picked them was to flank this sapphire band. I'm afraid I won't end up wearing my eternity band much because I love this combo so much :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course Mastercut! Glad you thought of him! Can't wait to see your aqua @Mamabean!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you @Yelena! I love how dainty they are on either side - one of the reasons I picked them was to flank this sapphire band. I'm afraid I won't end up wearing my eternity band much because I love this combo so much :love:
as much as i adore that new combo now i feel sad for your eternity
what about giving her the odd outing on the other hand ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results