shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny you call the other page the bargain bin one. @Burmesedaze calls them scraps. Lol.

It so reminds me of the post Christmas sales here where if you persevere and dig through the racks you can find a really nice dress for a great price.

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It so reminds me of the post Christmas sales here where if you persevere and dig through the racks you can find a really nice dress for a great price.

There are things there that appear really nice once in a while. Like the white filigree earrings.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are things there that appear really nice once in a while. Like the white filigree earrings.

Do you mean those lacey ones? I loved those!

Their fish earrings are ugly! Need to improve on the fish!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do you mean those lacey ones? I loved those!

Their fish earrings are ugly! Need to improve on the fish!

Yes those leaf shape filigrees are gorgeous, material is ok but the craftsmanship is nice. I would have taken them but I already have nice icy fishes. I recently got a couple of stuffs from the bin. A “Phoenix” pendant and some dragon earrings.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes those leaf shape filigrees are gorgeous, material is ok but the craftsmanship is nice. I would have taken them but I already have nice icy fishes. I recently got a couple of stuffs from the bin. A “Phoenix” pendant and some dragon earrings.

Oooh please post pics!!!!! Next year I am going to try and score a pair of lacy earrings! Will be my 2019 quest!

You have fish??? As earrings???

My sister wants to borrow my bows for Xmas to match with her ring *sigh*

It's her favourite season so I can't deny her the bows but I was wanting to wear bows at Xmas! Siblings!!!!!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh please post pics!!!!! Next year I am going to try and score a pair of lacy earrings! Will be my 2019 quest!

You have fish??? As earrings???

My sister wants to borrow my bows for Xmas to match with her ring *sigh*

It's her favourite season so I can't deny her the bows but I was wanting to wear bows at Xmas! Siblings!!!!!

My fishes. I hang them on diamond hoop earrings.

7EA383F2-8585-451D-B4FF-738391DC8BFA.jpeg

From the bargain section:

BD1F9F54-158F-48F3-96D0-09D5C37B846E.jpeg 0D39A6BC-F6D4-4F7D-B8A5-764D497D6A0F.jpeg

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, me too. I got myself two pairs of circle earrings. One very very dark green one and one very very light green one. I don't know why. Was on a ban. Now I am glad I did. The sterling has fallen against USD. So I bagged myself a bargain (haha - what awful reasoning).

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh, me too. I got myself two pairs of circle earrings. One very very dark green one and one very very light green one. I don't know why. Was on a ban. Now I am glad I did. The sterling has fallen against USD. So I bagged myself a bargain (haha - what awful reasoning).

Pics!!!!!! Please :mrgreen2:

Haha the AUD went up by 2c and I sat there thinking "Hmm should lift this ban off myself. AUD has gone up."

I spent $100 (usd) on a pink tourmaline but it was like cheap and free postage and I wanted to look at more tourmaline samples :shifty:

Plus I got my money back from Caratzone so I figured it doesn't count towards the ban?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Seaglow those fishies are goals!!!! They are so fat and adorable! I AM SOOOO JELLY!!!!!!

Can you post pics of the dragon earrings once you receive them! They look so translucent!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
This is what I got. I am very repetitive. I bought the bottom two. The one which is circled in black, someone else got to it earlier:cry2:

But she offered me another pair of green circles, not earrings. Just the gems themselves. They are very green. So I bought that too. To turn into earrings. Those ones I don't have pics. My entire wardrobe is like that. Jeans of the same brand - 10 pairs. 20 white shirts and the same shoes, maybe 4 pairs.

So these earrings, same style, now three pairs. Very boring.

I am going to feel very Ruyi Palace wearing these ones.

Circle Earrings.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha you know what you like!

I am a bit like that with halos. Never met a halo I didn't like.

Were the dark ones true to colour? I really like how they would pack a punch colour wise.

I want one with the double jade circles joined together! That would totally help me get my Ruyi on.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Haha you know what you like!

I am a bit like that with halos. Never met a halo I didn't like.

Were the dark ones true to colour? I really like how they would pack a punch colour wise.

I want one with the double jade circles joined together! That would totally help me get my Ruyi on.

Dunno. She sending them. When they come, I will post.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dunno. She sending them. When they come, I will post.

Yaaaay I am living vicariously through you!

I have sworn to not message her until March next year!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@ChaiK What are those gorgeous rings in your avatar pic??

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ChaiK I saw these, admired their cute fat bellies and immediately thought of you (because you like Buddhas not because I think your belly is fat).

46492685_2173628072697939_5436060009702096896_n.jpg

Squeeeeee! Love those! Those Buddha bellies are to die for! :lol-2:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Paraibas from Mozambique. Mine. Love them to bits. The one in the middle and to the right are unheated. The one on the left, the more blue one, that has been heated. All certified by GIA. I went through a bluey green phase a some years back.

Love the middle one!!! They look pretty clean too!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paraibas from Mozambique. Mine. Love them to bits. The one in the middle and to the right are unheated. The one on the left, the more blue one, that has been heated. All certified by GIA. I went through a bluey green phase a some years back.

You have some AMAZING stuff!!!! Please post in the "What are you wearing today" thread when you do wear them and let us oogle!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oooh are those new @Burmesedaze

Did you get them at the big jade place?

I got them from my Burmese jewellers erm some months ago or maybe late last year? Along with a smaller translucent pale green and white jadeite necklace! They are on my thread somewhere, but it's been a while since I brought out the jadeite necklaces to wear. Had a number of mozzie/sand fly-like bites on my neck during the past few months, so some scarring from all my scratchng.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ChaiK I'm so glad you bought those! They were my pick if I wasn't on a ban! Earshot when you get them!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results