shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparkalicious!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
sorry the system wouldnt let me upload any pics!! i was getting soo mad! i was trying to post pics of my kitties lol... ;-)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
gahhh why cant i upload anything!!!!!!!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 2:56:31 PM
Author: blondebunny
sorry the system wouldnt let me upload any pics!! i was getting soo mad! i was trying to post pics of my kitties lol... ;-)
I''m sorry but I''m LOLing at your frustration b/c you''re saying exactly what I''m thinking when that happens to me! So frustrating.

Try changing the names of your pics to something strange so that it''s unlikely to have ever been repeated on here before. If it''s the same as another picture that has been posted, it will not post.

I can''t wait to see the kitties!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
ive tried like 500 different names... what the hell is going on! maybe i should message admin.. this is ridiculous.... ive tried posting about 10 different pics and no luck!!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
ok dont hate.. another like.. I got a pair of shoes today that look IDENTICAL to these.. almost sure they are the same color too.. click me

only thing is they arent *purple purple* color..they are a berry.. i like them. i want them to match my stuff.. ireally wanted hot pink but i havent found any yet but ones that are like $100... i might do them when I get paid... hmmm I really like the satin type of shoes.. i think they look prettier in pictures... and i love the sling back style and peeptoe for some reason.... blah..

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hey - Sorry I was MIA ... I tried to avoid the computer all wknd as I was trying to get in some quality time with FI. I''m going to be travelling all week so we won''t get much time to connect.

Alright ... try to post pics today!! I can''t wait to see those kitties!

What am I going to do without PS all week??!! I fly out first thing tomorrow morning to go to Montreal for my immigration interview, which is on Wednesday. On Friday I fly to NYC!
36.gif
Saturday is dum, da, dum, dum duummmm - SYTTD! Then I come back. I''m not carrying a computer so I will have to try to sneak on one during the week somewhere, right??!!
40.gif

Yes. I really like those shoes. They are pretty. I agree ... I think that satin will be great especially since your dress will be. When I get back, if I haven''t already found some ... I''ll see if I can''t help you find something gorgeous!

How was your weekend? How did that job go?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
hahahaha its okay I was MIA too.. I was trying to stay away too.. lol..

the job was okay... at first it was like blah then it wasnt soo bad... just had to walk around.. and im going to be on tv ;-) hahaha

Ahh boo--- No internet for a week!!! you are definitely going to have to find a computer... i am going to do lots of projects this week! ;-)

Oh I talked to the florist and at first my quote was like $922 but then I told him my budget was like $750 and if he could get it down to $800-825 that would be good.. and he got it done to like $740! woohoo.. that is with my bouquet.. and then 7 centerpiecs with carnations at the bottom and then 7 centerpieces that have 3 vases in it... like the one i posted with the tissue flowers.. so that was good.. oh and 3 bouts too.. so that made me happy so then I dont have to do the flowers and that is a relief to me! ;-)

Im so excited for you for syttd! i wish I could go!!! You will have to report back will FULL details! hehehe

I told him I want my bouquet to look like the picture i attached... with the roses but obviously purple and hot pink ;-) and with the feathers.. and then i have my pretty feathers too...

ill attach the other pics i sent him too...

MBQdlxrasfiz_lov09_l.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
this is going to be at the bottom of my centerpieces that have the crystal trees in it... but obviously hot pink/purple

bbflower1.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and then kinda like this for the other centerpiece with the 3 vases but the middle one has to be big because I want the crystals hanging from it ;-)

bbflower2.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and then I am going to work on the corsages for the moms this week probably.. i want to do something like this picture...

bbmakecorsageslikethese.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! You are very good at this planning stuff
27.gif

BTW, I uploaded more photos of my amethyst to the ''Colored Stones'' section. I got a neckshot for you too.......

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
On TV, really? Do tell ... will I be able to see you or is it for something local?

I know - I will have to find a computer. Can you please make sure to keep posting to our little thread and I promise to catch up whenever I get a chance. Ok?

Wonderful news about the florist! Fantastic, really. What relief - this leaves you more time to take care of other DIY projects and hopefully this gives you some piece of mind as well that your flowers will be amazing.

I will report back with full details - I promise. More worried about the immigration thing more than anything else right now. Once that is over with I should be totally excited about the appt.

I think that your bouquet is going to be spectacular. Those rich jewel tones with the flair of the feathers??!! Fantastic!

I love, love, love those centerpieces! So glamorous and I know that this sounds strange but I really think that they will go well with your dress.

The corsages are gorgeous as well ... how are you making those? What are you using?

Did you get to pop into Joanne''s and pick up all that stuff you wanted?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Sparks and BB-

I thought of you two yesterday when I was in target and saw those purple flats that have been posted. I think they are BB''s?? I almost bought the turquoise ones but I had already picked out 3 pairs of shoes on clearance. I did see a pretty satin purple clutch with a huge rhinestone on it that almost reminded me of you two.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
just wanted to pop in real quick and wish u luck with your immigration appt today! Ill be thinking about ya! :) I will update you with pics of everything now that I have gotten... hehehehehe :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry- Was MIA all week.. was working and school and trying to get crap done...

SO.. My stepdad had been trying to get ahold of our venue for atleast a month now.. and FINALLY friday he did.. and guess what... They are more than likely going under! This was me..
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
23.gif
23.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
!!!!!!!!!!! Well.. Me being a smart person I am... I was already looking at other venues thinking something was up and they were being stupid... good thing I did because as soon as I found out.. Sat morning I was calling the other venue I had in mind seeing if they had my day open.. and they DID! YAY! They are sending me the contract in the mail so I can sign it and send it back.. and ANOTHER good reason we found out early is being this place is raising their rental fee in February.. so we just barely made it! Saved us $150.. not much but can be put toward something else though! :) Its the Winter Park Farmers market... its an old train station.. its pretty cool.. brick walls and what not... I am going to still hang my fabric from the ceiling... prob wont need as much.. and maybe just the one chandelier because I think the room is a tad bit smaller...
OH and this is the BEST part.. we can bring our OWN alcohol!!!!!! Which means I get to have what I want and it will be JUST as cheap!!!!!! yahhh!! The only bad thing about it is that you cant be in their till 4pm to decorate.. which means... i HAVE to get a DOC... which is okay.. i really dont wanna be stressed on the day of at all ya know?? I think the place kind of has the old vintagey feeling and its unique ya know?? I also still plan to do the uplighting like in the pic I am attaching for you :) It def has some potential to be amazing though...

OH OH OH and yesterday we got a new furbaby!!!! Well we dont have her yet but we finished paying for her... her name is KIYA and she is freaken gorgeous!! She is going to require some work because she is kind of timid but we think after she has her litter of kittens she will totally mellow out and be a sweetie.. she is just so freaken cute and me and FI are so excited! :) But on the way home we decided to stop at the prime outlets in St Augustine.. and guess what... We went into Off Saks 5th Avenue and I saw this bracelet and was drooling over it.. but not the price tag.. -$70.... but since we are on their email list we got an extra 30% off!! so it was like $50 and FI let me get it.. I think he saw how much I loved it for my wedding dress... and I can TOTALLY wear it again!! I will have to take a pic of it!! its just ALL sparkles!!!!!!!! :)

I also booked our florist this week.. I got him down to $740 and then he said if I pay for it now I get 10%... so I got all of my flowers for $666!!!! bad number but seriously... I couldnt pass that deal up.. thats how much we would have spent on DIY!!!!! I am soo excited! :)

I sent in the contract for the church this week... so that is booked...

I did some practice centerpiece again because I found this manzanite looking tree thing at Michaels for $10 and I had a 50% coupon.. so I figured ehhh its only $5!

I got all of my pink tissue paper flowers cut and folded this week... I am not going to "fluff" them until it gets closer to the wedding so they are easier to store ya know?

Ok.. I am going to start posting pics now...

bbnewvenue1.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
here is the venue all done up.. i am totally going to do the pink and purple uplighting!

bbnewvenue2.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
heres another view

farmersmarketinside.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
one more...

farmersmarketinside4.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
here is me being silly pretending... the tree is kinda off but thats because i just put it in there without any stability!

bbmockupcenterpiece1.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
this is the outdoor cocktail area... we really want to do it like this too!

bboutdoorcocktailarea.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
This was supposed to be my post from last monday before i left but the internet stopped working!

you already saw what I am going to do for my aisle runner.. decided friday night/sat morning when i couldnt sleep that I HAD to have a black aisle runner.. then I decided that i couldnt paint it on because obviously itd be REALLY hard so I am going to blow up my monogram and make a rhinestone iron-on thing for it... so that will be fun.. so I am going to start that this week... blow it up and order the supplies... im sure its going to take a while soo...

also.. going to work on my pomander balls... decided that I am going to put a purple one and a pink one togehter on the pews but the pink ones I am going to do hot pink organza ribbon and put some clear beads on it to hang it and not put all the crystals but still hang some from it... this will be fun ;-)

I am hopefully going to win that bracelet and comb off of ebay this week too so that can be done ;-) wish i could just decide on a necklace.. im drying myself crazy!

Oh here is a pick from when i went shopping on friday.... bad bb...

bbshoppingtrip12121212.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
oh and I totally think I want something like this :) it *might* be cold in february here! a girl can wish!

bbvintage-glam.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and the last for right now..

HOW did your immigration appt go???

and HOW WAS SYTTD!!!!! I am dying to find out if you got a dress!!! I was telling everyone i saw yesterday you were going! hahah! :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
ok I took a quick pic with my iphone just so you could see... its all RHINESTONES! :) Its hard to capture the sparkle really good... boo.. but i have a good shot on my camera Ill upload later! :)

bbweddingbracelet.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2009 5:53:06 PM
Author: Clairitek
Sparks and BB-

I thought of you two yesterday when I was in target and saw those purple flats that have been posted. I think they are BB''s?? I almost bought the turquoise ones but I had already picked out 3 pairs of shoes on clearance. I did see a pretty satin purple clutch with a huge rhinestone on it that almost reminded me of you two.
Clairitek - Sounds super cute. It''s funny how you think about other PSers when you are shopping, isn''t it? I think that a pretty purple clutch would be great for BB if her other idea doesn''t pan out.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 2:42:45 AM
Author: blondebunny
just wanted to pop in real quick and wish u luck with your immigration appt today! Ill be thinking about ya! :) I will update you with pics of everything now that I have gotten... hehehehehe :)
Oh BB! Thanks! That means so much. I really appreciate it!
Can''t wait to see your other pics.

The appt went well but go to the other thread in Hangout to see the update. Ugh!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I was MIA as well ... so I definitely know how that goes!!

Wow- Sorry to hear about your original venue. That sucks. They really didn''t know who they were dealing with though, right?! Of course you would be all over it and onto another venue. I guess the month it took to get in touch with them was a dead giveaway that something not good was going down. The new place sounds great and I''m certain that you will make it fabulous, after all, it is already unique!!

What great news about your new furbaby, Kiya! I did see a picture of her in your thread and she is gorgeous! I don''t remember ever seeing a cat that looked like that before. Beautiful!! I''m sure that once she settles in she will be amazing. How is the rest of your gang going to adjust to her??

Okay - you are like my FI - Deals just fall in his lap. How wonderful about the bracelet! You cannot beat that price and it is so pretty and sparkly!!

CHECK - to the church contract!
36.gif

More discounts! You''re incredible ... Only $5 for the stuff from Michael''s - come on now!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
oooooh!!! That purple & pink in the flowers & the uplighting is gorgeous! I''m loving the soft lighting as well. Your sparkles will be crazy!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Venue looks terrific so no worries there. You don''t need to be concerned about "losing out" on the other one! This one will be perfect.

Additionally, your centerpieces look fantastic. Once you get the tree down, you''ll be all good. I think that they are going to look really professional once you''ve had your way with them.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Bad BB, indeed!!!!
That is too funny! Look at all that stuff!

I love the birdcage veil and the wrap thingy! Looks fab and totally matches your style ... the whole feel and the whole look!

See Hangout for Immigration Appt update - Disappointing and kinda crazy, huh?!! Not all bad news though ... should be sooner than later - Pls do keep your fingers crossed for me, though.

SYTTD was okay. Not bad. I did find my perfect dress! It was the Lazaro gown. They had a size close to my size and even that one that was small looked fabulous, as far as I''m concerned. Unfortunately, I don''t have the 60% that they require for me to put down available to put down right now so I couldn''t leave the store knowing that I had bought it. I have to try and get that money together and then order it. I''m really glad that I did have the opportunity to try it on and confirm, for myself, that it will make me look and feel wonderful. Unfortunately, they don''t offer much of a discount - standard 12%, which, when talking about that dress isn''t much. If my scenario with employment/immigration etc was different, this dress would be fine, even if it is at the top of my budget but right now things are getting really tough and it''s going to be difficult where to get the money from in a short period of time. We''ll see. Ugh - life! Also, I''m terrified as to how/when it will be aired. I might not tell anyone.
25.gif

I really did have the worst week - too many things to go into right now but it was a crazy bad week so I''m sorry if I don''t sound chipper at all. I''m glad that your week sounds as though it went much better!

I''m loving the rhinestones - that''s gorgeous!!! I have a definite good idea of the sparkle. It looks really pretty but I won''t say no to more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results