shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparkalicious!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 1:57:42 AM
Author: blondebunny
i like this flower for the wreaths.. and then imagine feahters behind it?? :) yes or no... its late.. and ideas pop into my head.. hahaha
I''m not that great with visualization ... can you photoshop what you might think it will look like for me? I really like the color of that flower though. I like the idea of the feathers as well so, all in all, I would have to say yes but ... just to be fair - I''m not positive b/c I suck at trying to imagine what things will look like.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 2:09:49 AM
here is what I have come up with....And you will be able to see part of the fabric like in my inspiration.. does it look bad with the chandelier?? i was thinking of adding a few crystals to the parts where there would be a lightbulb.. I tried to do it but it wouldnt let me... grrr....

be honest pretty please.. you wont hurt my feelings.. I need to print and see how it will look with it....gah...so frustrating!
I do like it and I love the chandelier with the crystals! I placed swarovski''s on our STD''s and our guests loved them! It just adds a bit of character and glams up your invites a bit when they are done properly ... I think that adding a few to your chandelier would do just that!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 2:12:25 AM
or I might stamp the chandelier... so then its really pretty and embossed... what do you think??? This would be the stamp...
click here or unless I can find a better one... but i could add like 4 rhinestones to it too ya know?? what do you think? Am I okay.. or should I do a flourish thingy?
Beautiful! I would love to see that especially if the stamp adds texture of some sort ... I prefer the chandelier to a flourish, for you, b/c I think it sorts of lends itself to your whole vintage glam feel, you know what I mean.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 2:23:24 AM
Oh i forgot to tell you about this fabric I bought... from Walmart!! It was soo cheap! 1.50 a yard.. I hope I got enough.. I think I did... Its a dusty rose/mauve pink color (really pretty not too pinky) and its swiss dot lace! Its soo pretty! I am going to make my rehersal dress out of it :) Im still in the midst of designing what I want.. but my mommy will make it for me.. she is a seamstress... she is awesome! she did some of my prom/homecoming dress... I should get pics of those this weekend and show you... you will die laughing at me :) Blondebunny in a 2 piece PUFFY ballgown type dress=funny pics!

Im soo into this vintage/glamourous wedding thing right now.. I am glad I decided to get the feathers.. I really want them and kept telling myself the crystals trees wouldnt go..but I think they totally will.. I just hope I can tie in all of my aspects and my paisley fabric :)
What a great deal! I would love to see the fabric. Sounds beautiful ... even more so b/c you will be making a dress out of it. That''s where you get your talent from ... your mommy! Please do post pics. I would love to have a little chuckle at your expense.
25.gif

The vintage/glamorous wedding thing is so you. It really is. I''m glad that you decided to get the feathers as well but now I''m thinking .... how DO you connect the feathers to the paisley fabric???

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
No fair! I want a blinged out initial for my bouquet as well!! Where did you find it?
1.gif

I can''t stop ... I love everything! That cake is amazing! It looks delicious and it''s beautiful! AND it''s vintage glam!
9.gif

Some of your grandma''s rhinestones ... the leftover ones?! That would be perfect!! What a fantastic idea! You are just full of them at night time, aren''t you? What a perfect pairing of accessories - the purse & the garter?! What daughter wouldn''t love that??!!

Don''t look to me to stop you, sister. I''m loving this stuff and I''ll continue to enable you.
31.gif
I''m living vicariously through you since I suck at DIY and just don''t have the patience, for the most part!

Where did you find uplights??? I would like to get some to highlight our centerpieces but I know that our florist is going to charge us an arm and a leg for them!!

I say 8 chandeliers just because they are fun and beautiful! Great accent piece.

Candy cigarettes?! I loved those! Still love gummi bears ... The Pez dispensers are a tough one ... I don''t see them fitting in with the glam piece but the vintage piece possibly ... Any ideas?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 8:40:52 PM
So.. We met with the photog... and we love her.. she was soo cool!! Best of ALL.. we can get a second photog for cheap and we are going to have them do the photobooth at our wedding :) YAY! :)
Fantastic! I think that that''s the most impt! If you like her and her work is good then it should be all good! Great job with the 2nd shooter and photobooth too! That will be a ton of fun!

I thought that I was well planned and ahead of the game ... You are running circles around me here! How does your fi keep up with you?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Ok.. sorry I have been in a bad mood since I got that email.. I wouldnt be so mad if the lady told me a MONTH ago when I first emailed her about the date ya know.. I would have thought some things up... now im just sad and mad...hahaha

I still cant decide what I wanna do.. Im almost positive I will do the 13th if my photog is available. Me and FI REALLY loved her.. so if she cant then I will do the 20th at Leu Gardens (which a part of me wants to do ;-) )

Ok.. so let me backtrack to all of my crazy posts.. hehehe

Invite- Okay I should my mom today and she liked it too.. I really like the chandelier on the invite.. so I might try to see if I can get it made into a stamp or something :)

I couldnt find the pics today when i went to my mom to fill up her clothes with all of our wedding stuff (hehehe) but i will find it next time and post.. I did find my pic from when I was born with my cotton ball head lol...

Ok blinged out bouquet initial.. I got it from weddingfactorydirect.com.. Ill let you know how it looks when I get mine this week...

I really need to start sleeping lol... im going to look crazy if i dont.. hahaha.. i might be working this weekend.. if so... i need sleep.. but its okay.. more money to buy wedding stuff.. hahaha..

Ok.. on the uplights.. I found them at save-on-crafts.com for 19.95 each if u buy 3.. which is pretty good because you can sell them after your wedding, and they are the LED ones so they shouldnt get that hot...i just need to figure out what the stuff is called that you put over it to make it different colors..

I am going to order 6 of the chandeliers.. then find a really pretty bigger one to hang dead center in the middle of the room... hehehe :)

the pez dispensers I thought were cool because me and FI love them.. I was just giong for an old school candy buffet :) not sure what kind though yet of dispensers...

As far as FI keeping up with me... I have NO idea.. he REALLY gets NO sleep.. and keeps up with me.. I dont get it.. but then again he just stands there when we meet people.. he''s pretty shy when he doesnt know someone.. when he does he talks.. ALOT...lol thats why i love him :-0

I have like 8 50% coupons for Jo-Anns! I think I am going to go buy.. some things to put the candy in and stuff... not sure what else I should get though.. they have their scrapbook paper 6 for 96 cents.. and then i have a 15% off.. so I might go pick up a bunch for programs and what not...

Man.. I have another tattoo removal appt tomorrow.. and its going to HURT!!! This will be my 3rd one.. lets hope i dont pass out this time....def will eat tomorrow so I dont :)

OHOH.. I was thinking of using my parents new pretty blue corvette they got as our car.. but now Im thinking of renting a vintage rolls royce cars to leave the church and pics... and then just use the corvette to leave the reception.. what do you think?? :)

Man I wish the photog would hurry and email me back to say she has our date available!!! :) then I can set my mind at ease!!! :)

OH and guess what I got today?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? My STD!!! But they have to darken my hair and fix the save the date part... so as soon as its done Ill post the finished version for you :)... But lets just say I L

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
VE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was me---
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
when I saw it!!! :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
oh ya.. dress ETA: March 31, 2009... geez it seems forever away!!! I hope I can stay sane!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
BB - Aww ... I''m sorry.
9.gif
+ (hugs) Does that help?!
I know how irritating that is ... Don''t worry, I''m almost positive that your photog will be available! You are getting everything in order more than a year in advance so you should be fine. And, if part of you wants to do Leu Gardens, then either way ... you should be fine. Whatever happens is fate and is meant to be that way for a reason.
Once you do hear back from the photog and you are going to book the church, please make sure to sign some sort of contract or something so that they can''t, 3 months down the road, come back with something else.

Glad your mom liked the invite ... Was there any ever doubt?
1.gif
I thought that you had already found a chandlier stamp ... do you have to have one made?

Cotton ball head? You know that you will have to show pics of that as well, right?

PLEASE do let me know what you think ofthe bouquet initial. Some of them look so great online but I''m sure that they do not all look like that in person.

Yes - you do need to start sleeping. You are 3 hours ahead of me and I''M up too late! I don''t know what I''m going to do once I actually start working again. That''s definitely going to eat into my PS and wedding planning time.
3.gif

Save on crafts.com .. Thank you! Maybe you can inquire with a local florist or lighting place? If they use uplighting regularly they should be able to let you know, right? Do you have pics of these uplights? Are they relatively small?

The 6 smaller and 1 larger chandelier sounds perfectly balanced and wonderful. I love chandelier and cannot wait to see how they look in your room.

What does your fi do? I can''t imagine that it''s easy to keep your schedule and go to work?? I love your description. Sounds like my fi ... he is so quiet but when you get him going it''s like whoa ... is that really you?! It is cute.

I''m sure that you will figure it out whatever you want to do with your coupons! I can just imagine you being a wild woman in the store. You''ll basically buy them out with all of those coupons and leave their heads spinning!

Tattoo removal .. Ouch! Pls do eat so that you don''t pass out. Actually, pls make sure to eat everyday.
25.gif
Are you going with anyone? I hope that someone will be with you to keep you company!

I love the idea of renting the vintage rolls royce to leave the church. It just looks so great in pictures! I may be biased though b/c that it was we are doing. I like the idea of having the corvette to leave the reception! How fun!! What do you think?

Have you heard back from the photog yet? I''m all worked up now too!!

Ok. No fair. You cannot hold out on the STDs. I wanna see!! So glad that you
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it!! I''m sure that it is perfection!! I really think that it was a great idea and I''m glad that you decided to do that!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
March 31, huh?! That does seem like forever but really it is basically just about 1 month and a half away which is better than the 4 mos or so that it takes to get a "ready to wear" dress, right?!

I cannot wait! Woo!!!!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
ahhhhh... okay... photog is available! :) YAY!

now Im just stuck in between the church and the gardens... here is my pro and con list

church-
pro: FI really wanted to get marry in a church
: Its cheaper than Leu gardens by about $400 that can go somewhere else!
: We get a full 5 hour rental including the rehersal
: there arent really any stupid restrictions
: you get a wedding coordinator with it...
con: I dont know if I am in love with it.. its pretty.. just was never my style..
: I dont know if I will get all the pretty pictures I want BUT the photog wants to do a trash the dress shoot for free with me! :) And i am going to get a hotel room at a nice hotel that you can get cool pics at..so that kind of ends that issue..

leu gardens-
pro: Its really pretty. lots of pretty pictures this is really the only pro.. but its a big one...haha

con:its going to cost about $400 more...
: I dont think FI really wants to get married there.. although i know he would go with whatver I really wanted... and we already said we want to renew our vows in 10 yrs on the beach.. he really wants that traditional wedding first
: we only have like 2 hours for the whole thing.. which includes setting up and break down.. so that is a TIGHT schedule.. and I''d DEF need a wedding planner for the ceremony there..
: They have a RIDICULOUS amount of rules.. no flower petals period.. no this and that.. blah blah blah..

I know I probably answered my own questions there.. LOL.. church it is.. I just need to do something to *DRESS* it up a bit I guess.. something just bothers me.. I think its ALL the red.. too much for me.. But I can do an aisle runner.. and lots of silk rose petals...

OH.. and I am going to do purple and I think I might add hot pink carnations and maybe a few hot pink roses into my mix... Do you think that will look okay.. I dont want too many colors... but this was my plan.. the pink and purple for the flowers.. .and then the tiffany blue would be used for the uplighting... and then maybe tiffany blue napkins.. Im not what sure linen to do yet.. .I have to go look at the colors this lady offers in the pintucks.. She has a pretty hot pink, the purple color, and tiffany blue, black, and a graphite color.

OH and I found the stamp that matches the pic of my invite perfectly now so I dont have to try to get one made and I can make it embossed with a little extra pizazz! :)

Now I just need to decide what color paper to do for it.. I might do white.. I might do silver.. HMM.. I guess Ill make some up when I get the stamp.. I am going to have ALOT of delivers this week.. Ill take pics for ya! :)

Oh and i was looking more at the fabric.. and its as paisley as I thought it was.. which is nice.. I dont really even notice it.. it has more swirly flower things on it :)

Okay.. if you dont mind me asking.. how much do the vintage rolls royces cost?? I am going to try to find one but wanted a heads up as a price! :)

okay... I gotta go clean up and finish filling out our contracts for the venue and photog! Be back later tonight with some pics!! :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
okay a sneak peek just for you :) I asked them to darken my hair as its a little tooo light! and change the Save the Date to a light blue color across the bottom of it and obviously change the date now... and get rid of the Chris and Eryn as I am going to put that on that back with some other info... :)

Do you like?

bbfirststddraft.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkalicious! I know it''s not my thread but I wanted to tell you that I LOVE that Lazaro dress you tried on! And I can''t believe you''re going to be on SYTTD! That is SO EXCITING AND FUN!!!!! I''m going to watch you for sure!

And BB, the STD is adorable! Love it! Are you going to stay dark haired for the wedding? Just curious-I remember when you went from blonde to dark.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2009 7:08:53 PM
Author: thing2of2
Sparkalicious! I know it''s not my thread but I wanted to tell you that I LOVE that Lazaro dress you tried on! And I can''t believe you''re going to be on SYTTD! That is SO EXCITING AND FUN!!!!! I''m going to watch you for sure!

And BB, the STD is adorable! Love it! Are you going to stay dark haired for the wedding? Just curious-I remember when you went from blonde to dark.
hehehe thanks :) I think i am going to stay dark... Everyone seems to prefer it over the blonde... its more work for me.. but hey.. im a people pleaser...ahahah... Ive had it darker since September.. so 4 months now.. I have had some urges to be blonde... but then people tell me they love the dark... Plus.. I am soo pale.. that when I have the blonde hair.. I just blend all together hahaha.. atleast with the dark I have some color to me and not so monotone :)

PS.. I love your dress! :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2009 6:43:13 PM
okay a sneak peek just for you :) I asked them to darken my hair as its a little tooo light! and change the Save the Date to a light blue color across the bottom of it and obviously change the date now... and get rid of the Chris and Eryn as I am going to put that on that back with some other info... :)

Do you like?
I love love love, love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love it!

Is that clear enough???!!!!!! That is fantastic! I would love to get that in the mail as an STD for a wedding. It would make me smile and be happy for the couple! Lots of STDs are so serious. This is perfection ... With your little finishing touches it will be pure perfection!!!

Thanks for the sneak peek ... I was dying! I really love how they just ran with your concept. Great job! Pls do make another thread once you get the final that you are going to use so that all the BWW''s can see it!!! They are going to love it!

Wooot!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2009 7:08:53 PM
Author: thing2of2

T202! Who are you kidding ... Come on over ... You are more than welcome!! Thank you for stopping in!!!!!!!!!!! Really glad to see you AND you are bearing compliments, come on - you''re downright irresistible!
35.gif

Thank you! I love it as well. It''s just mucho
22.gif
which is
38.gif
39.gif
! I''m hoping that I can run up on your luck and find a sample as well! Much more difficult in my size. I''m also hoping that it looks good on me. I want a dress that is the same effect as yours WOW and totally glamorous. This Lazaro dress is absolutely my personality and, providing that I don''t look like a pregnant cow in it, it is my dream dress - although it doesn''t have many of the elements that I thought that I wanted in a dress it is stunning to me, especially in person!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts ... I''m really glad you like it!

Yes ... SYTTD. Yikes!
23.gif
What the heck have I gotten myself into ... Idle hands are the devil''s work, as they say. I totally applied on a whim and I realized the error of my ways when they called me. I don''t want to be on tv but ... I do want to go to Kleinfeld''s and access a bunch of their dresses. I guess we can''t always get what we want or how we want it, right? My appt is Jan 24 - after my Jan 21 immigration appt ... Pls do wish me luck for both!!!! I''ll keep you updated as to air dates but I''m secretly hoping that my episode doesn''t air.
27.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness your photog is available, BB! I had a hard time sleeping last night and I think that I had taken on this stress and was worried for you ... Silly, huh?! Phew!

Don''t be stuck ... It seems clear to me. The church pretty much has it in the bag and your FI has this as his preference. Why not, right? You''ll have plenty of time for pretty pics elswhere. Keep in mind that restrictions, although seemingly tolerable right now may really get stressful as the date approaches and they hamper the way you would like to execute your day, right?

I think that if you do have a fancy aisle runner and lots of rose petals and maybe some other decorative elements it will be way more you than you ever could imagine. Maybe you can get something to drape over the red???

I read a blog today where carnations are really hot! Usually they are poopooed as wedding flowers, however, when you make them into pomanders etc, they can look terrific ... here is a link ... it''s at the bottom of the page. It''s called "It''s Time to Rethink Carnations" I love the color choices. So vibrant - glamorous still because they are like "jewel" tones. Don''t you think?

I love the chandelier with the swarovski''s ... Perfect!!

I think that white paper with a bit of a silver shimmer to it might be nice??? I can''t wait to see your deliveries. This is going to be hilarious ... no idea where you are going to keep this stuff!!

I need to see this fabric as well ... I can''t picture it.

I forget how much the Vintage Rolls Royce cost .. I think $116 or so/hr with a 2 hr minimum??? Here is a link to their website ... BMC Limo We have reserved the one called Princess. It looks like so much fun and actually has enough room for attendants etc. Fun, huh?!!

Btw - You can ask me anything price/cost wise you want ... I won''t get offended.

have you finished up all your contracts?? I''m waiting for my pics.
25.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
BB- OMG that STD is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I decided to come on over in this thread to see what the 2 of you were talking about (with 4 pages) I didn''t read everything but anyway, I just had to crash the party and say something about those STD''s.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 3:17:51 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
BB- OMG that STD is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I decided to come on over in this thread to see what the 2 of you were talking about (with 4 pages) I didn't read everything but anyway, I just had to crash the party and say something about those STD's.
ahh no come on over! ;-)

Ok.. so I am very mad.. I went to check my ebay watch list to see when the chandeliers ended so I could get them.. and LOW AND BEHOLD the guy raised the prices.. $40!!!!!!!!!! I was like WTF!!!! So I messaged and him and was like why did you just change the price. seriously.. the bidding only had 23 hrs left and he changed it! No one is going to buy them for that outrageous price!!!

But..Tell me if you like my idea... ;-) you know I got a good one.. its late at night.. hahaha

Okay so I found some replacement ones.. they look gold.. but I can spray paint them to silver.. so no worries with that.. they arent as nice as the others..but I can add some more crystals to it... AND a lot cheaper.. was going to cost me like $150(without the price increase- with it would be like $230 or something crazy) for them... and these will cost me like $79-$85 which is ALOT better. because then I found this other chandelier that i think its really pretty! ;-)

Here is the link to the first one... click here

and the other that is beautiful ;-) click here so maybe since im saving money i could buy 2-3???
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

okay i gotta go to bed its late and i wanted to get up early tomorrow.. i have been working on a DIY project which I will unveil tomorrow! ;-)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Heya Dreamgirl!
35.gif

OK ... first things first ... How did the tattoo removal go? I hope that it wasn''t too painful and that you got a good result.

I would be mad as well. Annoying. I''m curious as to what he will say ... I''m wondering if maybe he got a lot of hits on that item after you posted it here so he figured that there might be a lot of interest so he raised the price in the hope that he would be able to get more money?? What do you think?

Hmmm ... Although I''m one of the very rare yellow gold girls left out there ... I really like the 2nd one better. I think I like it better b/c I like the way the little crystals hang from the top. How fun! I just think that they are an all around better fit for your scenario!

You''re holding out!
38.gif
A DIY project, huh?! I anxiously await. This is gonna be good!
36.gif

Hey - Thanks for the dust. I can surely use it!! Can you imagine me having anything else on my plate right now?!
40.gif
Oh ... you look gorgeous in that pic, by the way, ... the one in that thread about the Enzo. Very nice!

Did you see my response about the Vintage Cars ... What do you think? Is it for you guys?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Hey sorry- been busing working on some projects and trying to find a job- blah.. lol

Okay... so i called our place that people recommend for a RR and they quoted me $150 an hr with a 3 hr minimum, which i guess is fine because I want them to pick me up from the hotel im getting ready at and drive me to the ceremony...and then ceremony.. take pics with car.. then take us to the reception ;-) so pick me up at 3- then drop off at ceremony at like 3:30ish- then take us to the reception around 5:30-6:00ish?? I think i have my timeline figured out... ceremony at 4....be done by 4:30ish.. us take pictures while cocktail hr starts at 5 then reception at 6.. then end at 10 so if we wanna go downtown with the younger crowd we can... ill prob be tired.. but FI seems adament that we will go downtown that night lol...

Oh--- the tattoo removal... WELL the very time i did it.. it wasnt that bad...well the second time i went... i passed out while she was just giving me the shots to numb it... well that one hurt like a mother... and the laser wasnt even as high as before.. which meant it didnt really get any lighter (me=mad!) so this time.. she put 3 things of lidocain in my back and i numbed and iced it up GOOOD! I didnt feel ANYTHING this time.. i was like SWEET! ya well the laser was higher too.. so I was happy no pain... until the lidocain wore off.. AND HOLY MOLY it hurts! Its freaken BRIGHT RED and i have BLISTERS!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh im in so much pain ive just been laying on the bed i didnt even get up to eat today...except im in class right now and it sucks.. been in here since 6 and its 715 and we are only on slide 6...LOL.. ok he gave us a break so i dont have to pay any attention right now..

I have been working on my tissue pomanders.. I going to post a pic.. mind you this is my FIRST attempt at it... and well its not even all the way around.. but you get the idea...it was my first one..lol.. i made a lot more flowers to put on more.. so i might try to do another one tonight and hopefully it turns out better! ;-) But I have ALOT more to make.. i have 15 pews.. on each side! but i am going to alternate.. so its 16 i need to make.. but i thought of another cute idea for the in between ones that i wanted to put candles there.. but i want to do like a flower wreath around the bottom of the clear glass container if that makes any sense at all? Ill have to find a pic of what Im talking about for you...

I think next week after i get paid I am going to put the deposit on the RR and maybe surprise FI with it.. I dunno if he will care.. but whatever.. LOL ;-)

Okay.. Ill start posting pics now! ;-)

bbtissuepomander.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
here is another

bbtissuepomander2.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
oh and i am going to shorten the hanging crystal by a couple inches.. its a tad bit too long ;-)
here is a pic of 2 i did together well the pink one isnt finished because i was just testing my skills.. after i did that one i found that you can round the edges of the flower before u fluff them and it looks better... hence the purple is rounded and the pink is not.. and i also ran out of tissue paper for the pink.. so i need to find more ;-)

bbtissuepomander3.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and i dont think you can see it.. maybe.. but i even hot glued rhinestones to the middle just to add some extra sparkle ;-) i might try to glue them to a wire and then put them in there for some extra sparkle!

bbtissuepomander4.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oh geez ... sorry about the pain. Glad it went a little easier for this time and I hope that your blisters heal quickly. Aggh! No fun. You''re a trooper for heading to class though!!

No need to apologize, at all!! I will be in the same boat. As soon as this immigration stuff is complete and I''m authorized, I''m going to have to find a job in the US! I was laid off from my job in Cda in September and since this immigration stuff has been so up in the air and I''ve been having to take time to do this and that .. I haven''t looked for a job and believe me ... I need one! Badly!

The RR sounds fabulous and I think that it is fun to rent it and surprise Fi with it! I''m sure that he''ll love it!

Your tissue pomanders are fantastic! Beautiful! I love them. ... OK - I''m convinced. I need you to convert me to DIY!! Those look beautiful and I can''t believe that you did them yourself with that fabulous crystal tail thingy. They will make a great impression in a church and so, so, so much more economical than having a florist make pomanders for you. That bright pop of color is going to be fantastic in tandem with your aisle runner!

Keep posting pics ... I''m loving it!

Seriously, every time I visit "our" thread I''m thinking that maybe I''m not doing stuff that I should be but I forget how busy I was a couple of months ago trying to get stuff in place so right now there is just a brief lull. I''m certain that soon, especially after all this dress nonsense is done with, I will have to start focusing on things ... like the cake! I have no idea what I want but I do know that I don''t want to spend too much money especially given the likelihood that my dress is going to be WAY over budget.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 7:33:50 PM
and i dont think you can see it.. maybe.. but i even hot glued rhinestones to the middle just to add some extra sparkle ;-) i might try to glue them to a wire and then put them in there for some extra sparkle!
I don''t see them but I love the idea of the wire ... Extra sparkle is always fun!! Those tissue pomanders are so amazing. Seriously, from far away, in that color, I''m certain that they would pass for hydrangeas! Great job!!!!

Oh ... I am SO in love with your kitty! What a loving furball! What is kitty''s name???

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
what do you think of this back??

I was going to make a little more exciting... but i dont want to take anything away from the front ;-) and plus black and white is FREE! hehehe

I dont have our website yet because i cant do it but a year in advance.. so I will add the website to the bottom later... ;-)

Savethedatebackbb.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I really like it. I think that that back, although in black & white, compliments the front perfectly. The font is fun and holds the same spirit as the caricatures on the front.

That''s all the info they need - Who, what, where, when & website!
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
BB- I just noticed your new avatar was mis-shapened. I resized it for you and made your ring sparkly. I just simply couldn't help myself! You can use it if you want, if not...no hard feelings!
28.gif

bbengdis.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OK I LOVE those flower balls! I''m assuming you made them yourself. I haven''t gone back to read yet.....I loveeeeeee the pink ones. That would sort of tie into my coral/Tiff blue theme idea!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results