shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparkalicious!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 5:48:24 PM
Author: blondebunny
what do you think of these for you???
31.gif
31.gif
Really fun! I think that I would have to see those in person to judge ... They could be really super cute or a train wreck. I''ve never seen anything like that though .. I can''t just imagine someone else wearing them and me gawking at her wondering where she got them and plotting to jack her for them.
25.gif

You are so naughty ... what are you doing looking at shoes right now anyways??

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 11:25:15 PM
Diane is good right??? Ill have to watch for her!

Did you like my vases??

What do you think of this necklace? I'd shorten it so it would be a chocker then have the extra hang down my back?? I wish I could see it in a store.....

No idea. I've never seen her and I can't find her on the website. Now I'm super scared. What if she's a train wreck like Claudia? Oh ... apparently she has been fired. I was told that today .. she doesn't work there anymore.

Do I like your vases? That's such a silly question - of course! I can't wait to see what magic you work with them!!

eta - hey .. you never did say if you liked my ring. Is that a hint?
6.gif

That necklace is to die for! I LOVE it ... Order it ... and if you don't like it or won't work the way you thought it might ... - return it.

16.gif
I really like the idea of you draping it down your back like the lariat necklace. Woo! You're on fire!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
I was trying not to pay any attention in class. hahahaha who wants to pay attention to economic analysis ... I dont even remember what the name was... HAHA oh well!

Okay so I have been searching for purses all night... after i bought my purple feathers and then white feathers to go on my invites :) I need to stop..LOL.. I also just found some sparklers for $1.99 for 6 but I have to order 48 packages.. but thats STILL cheaper than ordering them from anywhere else.. I could ALWAYS sell the extras right? I mean itd be like 160 extra lol.. or just have lots of fun with them :)
hmmm

what do you think of this purse? in the purple though

I still need to order... silk tulle for my veil... those chandeliers....and press the button to order the sparklers..and floralytes for the hanging things which i need to post a pic still...or a link hehehe click here i also got these

blahhhhhhhhh lol :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 11:44:00 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Date: 1/8/2009 11:25:15 PM

Diane is good right??? Ill have to watch for her!

Did you like my vases??

What do you think of this necklace? I''d shorten it so it would be a chocker then have the extra hang down my back?? I wish I could see it in a store.....

No idea. I''ve never seen her and I can''t find her on the website. Now I''m super scared. What if she''s a train wreck like Claudia? Oh ... apparently she has been fired. I was told that today .. she doesn''t work there anymore.

Do I like your vases? That''s such a silly question - of course! I can''t wait to see what magic you work with them!!

eta - hey .. you never did say if you liked my ring. Is that a hint?
6.gif

That necklace is to die for! I LOVE it ... Order it ... and if you don''t like it or won''t work the way you thought it might ... - return it.

16.gif
I really like the idea of you draping it down your back like the lariat necklace. Woo! You''re on fire!

omg i thought i posted in my number thread that i loved your ring!! Sorry I think I got caught up in everything and forgot to type that! :) SIlly me.. No I love it... I bet it sparkles like crazy! :) Its kind of like a ring that me and FI first saw when we were looking at rings but it was too big for my fingers.. I wouldnt have had room for a wedding band.... I wish I had more sparkles... hehehe.. I think FI is going to get me another wedding band for our 1st anniversary because I tried on a shared prong band with another shared prong band that had sapphires and FI and I LOVED it :)
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What kind of band are you going to get???? Omg looking at your ava again... i love the sparkles on the side... seriously... so jealous over here... I BEGGED for sparkles on the side and FI said no :(

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
You are so bad! I remember that ... I couldn''t stand economics! I don''t blame you for not paying attention ... At least you''re keeping busy doing something or else you would plain just fall asleep in class!!

You do need to stop ... Your wedding will be planned at least a year before your date!!! Get the sparklers! How fun! If you don''t find any fun to have with them ... then sell them for sure!!

I''m liking the purse in the platinum color best .... I''m not feeling this particular purse in the purple.

Oh gosh ... stop! You''re making me feel like I need to go shopping ... you''re a wicked undercover enabler!!
27.gif
I LOVE those candleholders and can''t wait to see what you do with that whirly hanging candle thingy. I just don''t have the visualization skills that you girls do. Will you hurry up and have your wedding already ... I''m dying to see it already! On second thought ... you can have a practice wedding ... bring all your stuff to my wedding and design the venue and that way I can get rid of my florist and save a large chunk of change and you can perfect everything for your wedding ... sound like a plan??

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 12:24:53 AM
Author: Sparkalicious
You are so bad! I remember that ... I couldn''t stand economics! I don''t blame you for not paying attention ... At least you''re keeping busy doing something or else you would plain just fall asleep in class!!

You do need to stop ... Your wedding will be planned at least a year before your date!!! Get the sparklers! How fun! If you don''t find any fun to have with them ... then sell them for sure!!

I''m liking the purse in the platinum color best .... I''m not feeling this particular purse in the purple.

Oh gosh ... stop! You''re making me feel like I need to go shopping ... you''re a wicked undercover enabler!!
27.gif
I LOVE those candleholders and can''t wait to see what you do with that whirly hanging candle thingy. I just don''t have the visualization skills that you girls do. Will you hurry up and have your wedding already ... I''m dying to see it already! On second thought ... you can have a practice wedding ... bring all your stuff to my wedding and design the venue and that way I can get rid of my florist and save a large chunk of change and you can perfect everything for your wedding ... sound like a plan??
lol i wish I was a wedding planner... seriously... im the type that WOULD really pay attention to EVERY little detail... :) Well I figured if I got it done sooner than later.. I wouldnt be stressed because school gets alot of work.. and I wont graduate from my MBA till after my wedding in May 2010.. and I just know Im going to get busy with looking for a job.. or maybe even having a real job and I''d hate to see my wedding suffer because of school and a full time job ya know?? AND have time for my FI...

OKAY I think I found my purse.. buts its $389... I wonder what I could talk her down to... or maybe you can help me find a similar one??? :)
its here

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Teehee .. I''m so dramatic. Thank you.
It does sparkle like crazy. I didn''t use it as my av pic for a long time b/c I don''t feel like the pics give it it''s due credit but ... I love it so I just figured - why not?!
I have no idea about a wedding band yet ... seriously! It has to be something low so it won''t hide the filagree and sidestones on the uprong. Also - our jeweler has this yellow diamond melee to match the yellow gold scroll work that she is throwing in for us that I know that we will be using but other than that ... No idea!! I''m thinking either semi or full eternity?? Ugh! Decisions!

I love the fact that your fi is going to get you another wedding band as a 1st anniversary present. That is beautiful! Let the stacking begin!!!! He has no idea what he is starting, does he??!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 12:36:42 AM
lol i wish I was a wedding planner... seriously... im the type that WOULD really pay attention to EVERY little detail... :) Well I figured if I got it done sooner than later.. I wouldnt be stressed because school gets alot of work.. and I wont graduate from my MBA till after my wedding in May 2010.. and I just know Im going to get busy with looking for a job.. or maybe even having a real job and I''d hate to see my wedding suffer because of school and a full time job ya know?? AND have time for my FI...

OKAY I think I found my purse.. buts its $389... I wonder what I could talk her down to... or maybe you can help me find a similar one??? :)
its here
Wow - You''re quick ... I didn''t even see this post.

Good plan. Better to be proactive than to stall and have it all pile up on you. Especially with your competing priorities that would be a nightmare!! That''s a lot of stuff going on so yes ... I see why you are so on the ball right now.

I love that purse! It is beautiful! $200 maybe?
25.gif
I will see what I can find ... I''m not as good at this as you guys are though ... How much were you looking to spend for a purse and what type of purse would you prefer ... something small, sparkly and a clutch??

Oh ... I came across this this morning and thought that it might be of interest to you ... Gorgeous pictures! Why don''t you give it a shot?!
31.gif
I wish I could!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Yooohoooo! BB!!!!!

What do you think of this purse?? Likey?
31.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Don''t like either of those ... will this work?

Oooooooooh! This is naughty!!! I know that it''s not realistic
22.gif
but it is gorgeous!! Yowsers!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
How do you feel about this one? A little different but depending on how it looks in person it might work beautifully!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
This one is fun! Love the size & shape & it''s encrusted in swarovski''s ... What could be better???
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I found 2 more that are really cute!! Click here

Scroll down the page to
- Vintage Whiting & Davis Enamel Mesh Pouch Purse ... this one is really kind of fun and Vintage glammy.
- Vintage La Regale Silver Mesh Bag Purse

I haven''t found anything purple and sassy yet.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
This one doesn''t match but since we were talking about feathers ... I love this peacock feather.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
they are all so pretty.. but nothing seems to trump the star purse... damn.. why did I have to find it?? grrrr lol... I dunno what I am going to do....

BUT I was thnking... tell me if you think its a good idea.. I still have the vintage 1920s flapper dress from FIs great grandmother i believe... might be great great grandmother... cant remember.. its late... but its covered in swarovski crystals.. and I wanted to do *something* to be able to use part of that dress and be able to pass it down to my daughter for her wedding.. so I think I might make a purse and use all of the crystals from the dress... so it can be passed down.. ya know?? you can tell me if you think its a stupid idea... hehehe

OMG and i totally just FOUND my cake topper... I thought I was going to just buy it and make it... oh no way... not after i found this beauty.. and for only $35.. I am SOLD! :-0

and guess the name of it??

Vintage Elegance Crystal Cake topper!! ahhh

Oh and I looked at that photog and they were amazing! I might just try to enter it! Thanks :)

bbmusthavecaketopper.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
That''s usually the way it goes ... sorry. When you find something and love it, nothing compares. Boo. I was hoping that I could help. I really liked that cute little square one.

I think that that is a fabulous idea! Not dumb at all!!! How wonderful ... that''s the perfect "something old" for any daughters that you may have. I like that idea much more than buying a purse to use just for the day. What a wonderful tribute and way to include your grandmother in your wedding day.

Love the cake topper as well!! That''s a great deal and will save you from having to do it. If you love it, snatch it up and that''s another CHECK!! As if that name doesn''t say it all ... it has to be yours!

Glad you liked them. I thought that they were fabulous as well. I think that you''ll be pleasantly surprised. Make sure to introduce yourself as blondebunny.

You were quiet today. I figured that you up to more wedding goodness. I was right!!
9.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
ya i was LAZY today... didnt feel well... and i was searching the net for stuff :-0 I just want to buy everything I need now and be done.. LOL :) Like... its soo much fun to plan a wedding.. but afer a while.. I just want to see it all together ya know?? Ive been working on my invites ALL day... I have my inspiration... which i LOVE... but I was trying so hard to figure out what to do for the front.. I think I have it figured out.. Ill have to post... granted its a WORK IN PROGRESS... hehehehe :) But seriously.. its taken forever!! Then i was trying to decide what I am going to do for an aisle runner.. I found just a regular jo smoe one... but its not me.. LOL I found this fabric at walmart... BUT it only had 15 yds.. and I think it only comes in 15yd bolts.. and I need like 34 yards (100ft.) soo I dunno if a seem down the middle would look okay or not?!?!? i was thinking Maybe I would put my monogram over it.. and maybe it would be *so* noticeable?? What do you think?? Im really digging this like white/silver shiny fabric over the dull white blah stuff.. LOl

OH OH OH.. and I thought of putting these things on my pews.. Let me *try* to explain.. lol

Okay.. so picture a wreath... and then I want to put feather all around it.. and then put flowers.. and maybe hang some crystals or something from it.. do you think thatd be okay for my decorations for the aisle? and of course the candles and stuff too??

here is the pic of the invite I want... but the fabric is the paisley fabric I showed u early... and then a white feather.. and I dunno what color for that other part... maybe a silver...

madeline_ben_2.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
i like this flower for the wreaths.. and then imagine feahters behind it?? :) yes or no... its late.. and ideas pop into my head.. hahaha

bblikethisflower.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
here is what I have come up with....And you will be able to see part of the fabric like in my inspiration.. does it look bad with the chandelier?? i was thinking of adding a few crystals to the parts where there would be a lightbulb.. I tried to do it but it wouldnt let me... grrr....

be honest pretty please.. you wont hurt my feelings.. I need to print and see how it will look with it....gah...so frustrating!

picofinvitebbu.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
or I might stamp the chandelier... so then its really pretty and embossed... what do you think??? This would be the stamp...
click here or unless I can find a better one... but i could add like 4 rhinestones to it too ya know?? what do you think? Am I okay.. or should I do a flourish thingy?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Oh i forgot to tell you about this fabric I bought... from Walmart!! It was soo cheap! 1.50 a yard.. I hope I got enough.. I think I did... Its a dusty rose/mauve pink color (really pretty not too pinky) and its swiss dot lace! Its soo pretty! I am going to make my rehersal dress out of it :) Im still in the midst of designing what I want.. but my mommy will make it for me.. she is a seamstress... she is awesome! she did some of my prom/homecoming dress... I should get pics of those this weekend and show you... you will die laughing at me :) Blondebunny in a 2 piece PUFFY ballgown type dress=funny pics!

Im soo into this vintage/glamourous wedding thing right now.. I am glad I decided to get the feathers.. I really want them and kept telling myself the crystals trees wouldnt go..but I think they totally will.. I just hope I can tie in all of my aspects and my paisley fabric :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
maybe something like this for the dress... it has the swiss dots like this :)

rosaclara-09bb.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
ok i need to go to bed before i buy anything else.. LOL.. I just bought that cake topper (yay!) and I bought our toasting glasses!! and an E initial for my bouquet.. man my bouquet is going to be BLINGED out! and i LOVE IT!!!!!!

Ill post a pic of the flutes... our cake server set are matching..they are so much prettier and sparklier in person

bbtoastingflutes.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
here is the bouquet initial..

BB E initialforbouquet.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and lastly.. our serving set :) I figure they arent *too* much that I could still use them later because I love to back... :)

bbservingset.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
OH and this WILL be my cake :)

bbweddingcake.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
oh oh oh... AND i can use some of the rhinestone on my garter! would that be cool?? Ill make a really pretty one that could maybe be passed down? I would wear my moms if she had it.. but only if it was cool.. lol ill make mine really pretty with sparkles :) hehehehehehe

seriously... stop me now before i go crazy :)

All I have left to really order is....well that wont go bad (like the candy im ordering!)

Fabric (organza) to hang from ceilings-
Uplights- found really nice portable LED ones for a decent price to make the room purple/tiffany blue
Chandeliers- i think im just going to order 6.. that should be enough right?
Aisle Runner (grrrrr)
Rose Petals for aisle way
and sparklers!
and candy- but i dont want it to go bad.. or eat it :) because i totally would! ha!
oh and paper stuff for the invites and stuff.. gotta get that figured out soon too!

OMG- I dont know if you had any of these candies as a kid.. BUT I am going to get...
candy cigarettes... candy necklaces.. the rock crystal sticks.. gummi bears.. PEZ dispensers and pez (gotta decide what kind of dispensers to get though!)... and then just some other candies from like sams like hershey kisses and some other crap LOL

Ok bed time forreal! Fi is going to KILL me for staying up so late.. but its his fault...it really his.. and he will get it tomorrow! lol

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
So.. We met with the photog... and we love her.. she was soo cool!! Best of ALL.. we can get a second photog for cheap and we are going to have them do the photobooth at our wedding :) YAY! :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Okay. I see how you operate now ... you took off yesterday to rejunevate and come back in full force! My goodness, I''ve missed a lot here!

First things first - Your invite inspiration - love them! I''m thinking that once you add your touches to them that they will be perfect. I''m certain that they will take you forever, however, it will be worth it because they will be gorgeous! I know what you mean about wanting to see everything together now. I''m getting to that point. I''ve gotten all of our vendors etc and now I''m just waiting to get everything in order. I want to see what our day will look like!!

The aisle runner sounds great. I''m thinking that if you do seam down the middle it will look okay because it is just an aisle runner and people won''t be looking too closely at it ... If you create a focal point, i.e., monogram - that will be the perfect distraction and providing that the seaming is subtle, it will not distract at all. Sounds like a great plan.

Now the wreath thing I''m having a hard time visualizing ... do you have any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results