shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I just checked my order and they changed it to .5ctw! I will be calling them. :angryfire::wall:

lightfish

Rough_Rock
they changed my order to .5ctw too! i am contacting them via live chat now

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
My order in my Costco account says .5ctw now to :(2 Buy when I chatted yesterday she assured me they were 1ctw. I wonder if their listing has now finally just updated to the correct specs, so it has changed!? Let us know what they say!

lightfish

Rough_Rock
they said they cannot honor my order because the original 1ctw listing is gone! ah well, i tried! i canceled the order

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
they said they cannot honor my order because the original 1ctw listing is gone! ah well, i tried! i canceled the order
Crap!! I can’t cancel mine since it’s going to arriving today haha. Thankfully their return policy is good!

lightfish

Rough_Rock
Crap!! I can’t cancel mine since it’s going to arriving today haha. Thankfully their return policy is good!
maybe yours would be correct! thanks for posting, this was fun

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:angryfire: Mine has been changed to .50 too! I was going to Costco today but now it will have to wait because I’m not going two days in a row...I will definitely return them unopened!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

They changed mine also, but they changed the delivery date. Anon, did you not take a picture of the listing? I didn't, but maybe you will get the 1 carat. I got up early to make sure I would answer the door. Too good to be true. However Costco should have handled this better and informed everyone of the error. I am going to cancel as well.

Anette

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
BC1E4B0B-DDC3-47D4-A7A8-A86C639A22B2.png
Okay...I did an online chat. We are getting .50 each stud for a total of 1 ctw! Don’t cancel yet!

Attachments

• EF1CD351-236C-49AA-AF62-9A854C0A3DA7.png
    EF1CD351-236C-49AA-AF62-9A854C0A3DA7.png
    370.2 KB · Views: 29

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I am on hold with costco waiting for a supervisor. so far the rep says 1 ctw does not exist. She says they made an error and she got an email stating 150 people order and that they will send an email to everyone.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am on hold with costco waiting for a supervisor. so far the rep says 1 ctw does not exist. She says they made an error and she got an email stating 150 people order and that they will send an email to everyone.
What? See above chat! They are making me so mad! It takes a lot for me to get this mad...not good..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did your order state .5ctw or 1 ctw?
It originally said 1 ctw..but the updated info in my order in the costco website changed to .50. That’s why I called...I have the original order that states 1 ctw. I told her I still had the original email....They can’t take back the original email and say they never listed it as 1 ctw.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
What? See above chat! They are making me so mad! It takes a lot for me to get this mad...not good..

I agree. I'm trying to stay calm. Supervisor put me on hol .

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It originally said 1 ctw..but the updated info in my order in the costco website changed to .50. That’s why I called...I have the original order that states 1 ctw. I told her I still had the original email....They can’t take back the original email and say they never listed it as 1 ctw.

I agree!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad Cosco isn’t a Pricescope Premier Sponsor, and they don’t have the Purchase Guarantee in place.
Less Pricescopers would be frustrated right now.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

My CS rep said they are for .50 tcw. The listing for the 1 ct said "no longer available." I cancelled mine. The place where it said , "in this package" is also gone on my screen. She said, it happens. Someone made an error. I did tell her Costco has not handled this well. I went to sleep thinking I would be beautiful today, and alas I must remain an ugly duckling. It was fun and for a final time, thanks anon.

Annete

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

My CS rep said they are for .50 tcw. The listing for the 1 ct said "no longer available." I cancelled mine. The place where it said , "in this package" is also gone on my screen. She said, it happens. Someone made an error. I did tell her Costco has not handled this well. I went to sleep thinking I would be beautiful today, and alas I must remain an ugly duckling. It was fun and for a final time, thanks anon.

Annete
If you go into your orders it will probably say .50ctw...Mine does...When you click on the tracking..It says...In this package 1ctw. I’m wondering if they did have some and we will get them. They are different from the usual screwbacks..and they are 14k white gold instead of platinum. I guess we’ll just have to wait. Unfortunately we are going to buy a car tomorrow so I may not be home. The suspense is killing me...It will be torture to wait until Friday.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
My order also updated the item to .50 ctw (still only "order received" status), however I do have the original order confirmation and price listing for 1 ctw. :think: What I'm finding online is that how retailers react to pricing errors could vary by state law and overall be discretionary. We shall see indeed! Like @snowballs mom said...at least the chicken is consistent!!! :dance:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Sorry everyone, had to work. Work does get in the way of bling quite often!
Ok so basically the supervisor was very nice but said he cannot honor the 1 ctw at that price. He kept saying the 1 ctw do not exist. I told him they do in the screw backs but I bet they removed them from the site until this fiasco is over. I told him I buy ALOT of costco jewelry and I don't think this is professional. I told him we shouldn't have to suffer because if a mistake. I told him a friend ordered them too and we are both very upset about this order change. And by friend...we all know it's you wonderful PS friends! He basically tried to get me to cancel the order and order the .9 with a new order and higher price. I said no thank you. :naughty: :snooty::angryfire:
I kept the order as is and am praying for the 1ctw. :pray::geek2:

Shinybaubles

Rough_Rock
I’ve been lurking, but I, too bought the earrings. FWIW, I took screen shots of the offer at various times, and on both days it was up. We will likely get the .5 earrings, but perhaps we can, as a group, persuade Costco to kick in a nice discount against a future purchase.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry everyone, had to work. Work does get in the way of bling quite often!
Ok so basically the supervisor was very nice but said he cannot honor the 1 ctw at that price. He kept saying the 1 ctw do not exist. I told him they do in the screw backs but I bet they removed them from the site until this fiasco is over. I told him I buy ALOT of costco jewelry and I don't think this is professional. I told him we shouldn't have to suffer because if a mistake. I told him a friend ordered them too and we are both very upset about this order change. And by friend...we all know it's you wonderful PS friends! He basically tried to get me to cancel the order and order the .9 with a new order and higher price. I said no thank you. :naughty: :snooty::angryfire:
I kept the order as is and am praying for the 1ctw. :pray::geek2:
What’s so weird is the .50ctw that they replaced the 1ctw earrings with have a push lock and they are not even on their site in that size. Who knows what will show up. I don’t think anyone there knows...The girl on chat insisted that they were .50 each stud...At this point I had to stop getting stressed about it...It’s more of feeling taken advantage of that bothers me...If I want to buy a pair of diamond princess cut earrings I can buy them..just someplace else..I got stuck in the great deal....This deal if it is one gives me a major headache...

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock
What’s so weird is the .50ctw that they replaced the 1ctw earrings with have a push lock and they are not even on their site in that size. Who knows what will show up. I don’t think anyone there knows...The girl on chat insisted that they were .50 each stud...At this point I had to stop getting stressed about it...It’s more of feeling taken advantage of that bothers me...If I want to buy a pair of diamond princess cut earrings I can buy them..just someplace else..I got stuck in the great deal....This deal if it is one gives me a major headache...

Again, since the beginning, most of us knew it was a listing error. On the first page we talked about it being a 0.5 cttw set of earrings and someone even showed the same on in store with the same model number. I understand everyone is upset and I hope costco gives us some sort of compensation but it was highly likely that it was 0.5 cttw from the start.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do any of you have an email confirmation that states the 1ctw? Since they are gone from the website?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I have my email with the original order of 1ct and I printed it.
Maybe we should all band together and send a letter to costco! Maybe they will honor it then, knowing they have 150 unhappy jewelry crazy people:lol:
Can't wait to see what arrives for each of us.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So no earrings for our granddaughters...;(

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have my email with the original order of 1ct and I printed it.
Maybe we should all band together and send a letter to costco! Maybe they will honor it then, knowing they have 150 unhappy jewelry crazy people:lol:
Can't wait to see what arrives for each of us.
Maybe 1ct per side...:eek-2:

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Mine are out for delivery. Everything still say 1ctw except the order on my Costco account page!! Time will tell, but if a supervisor said the earrings never even existed, I’m not holding my breath. It’s too bad the person I chatted with yesterday confirmed 1ctw

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results