shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is what it say when I click on the link...

• Home
  • Product Not Found
Product Not Found
We're sorry, the product you are looking for cannot be found.
Don’t click on the link @Dancing Fire. Go to Costco dot com and search for princess earrings. They’re the last ones listed.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOS again. Mines is marked as shipped and arriving tomorrow but UPS tracking still has not picked it up. Hope everything works out.
Do you have a tracking number?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't see them either.. even searching.
I know...I just did it for him and they’re off again. This is crazy. I’ll believe it when I see them...

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
Damn, what I am afraid is that you will get a 0.5 carat stud and the person who shipped this one just did not notice that your order was wrong. Fingers crossed that mines get shipped.

Does a 1.0 ctw mean that each stud is 0.5 ct?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn’t the available inventory also based off one’s zip code? So some may see them while others won’t if they aren’t available in their area?

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a tracking number but it shows that the item hasn't been given to UPS yet. Supposed to come tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Isn’t the available inventory also based off one’s zip code? So some may see them while others won’t if they aren’t available in their area?

I don't believe so, as mine came from Washington State... and i'm in the midwest.

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock
Do you have a tracking number?

Yes, and all it has is this

Label Created 07/29/201912:55 P.M. United States Order Processed: Ready for UPS

They are shipped to store so it is the availability in the Costco shipping center not at your local stores.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn’t find them either by searching or following the above link. sad :((

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, it must be b/c I don't see it based on my area code.

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, it must be b/c I don't see it based on my area code.

This is not the way it works, as you don't type your zip in until the end! They just appear and disappear, i think it is a site glitch!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

My second order is holding. No cancellation yet. First pair comes tomorrow. Well, we have been kept jumping and thinking today. Its been fun.--I also thought it might have something to do with zip codes, but I guess I was wrong.

Annette

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a tracking number but it shows that the item hasn't been given to UPS yet. Supposed to come tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Me too..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the last on the list...:confused: There are no $630 Princess cut earrings on the list.

Princess Cut 1.80 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Diamond 14kt White Gold Screwback Stud Earrings
★★★★★★★★★★3 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.

(2)

Item 1142689

Your Price
It was there today.. @anon34985 said they were back on the Costco site. That’s when I tagged you. I checked myself and they were back up and the last princess earrings on that page. They just disappeared after that. I don’t understand it either.

Last edited:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i haven't seen them either when I looked, either when I was looking at the same time as others. And I wasn't logged in so I have no idea how it was based on my location. I try to turn all of that off on my computer (but of course, that probably doesn't work)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

Yes, I am. Its my birthday! I can't send a photo of the shipping statement as I am not phone or computer literate. It did say what I said. Enjoy your one carat diamonds.

Annette
Happy Birthday @smitcompton!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m staying home tomorrow to see if they’re coming. I signed up for the alerts so I’ll know if they’re out for delivery. I know there’s a 1 carat pair in my local Costco...but they are screwbacks and I’m pretty sure they’re platinum. These are 14k white gold and push lock backs...so not the same..
I will post If I get them. I’m opening mine up at home...I don’t have calipers but I can probably tell because I’ve been staring at the 1ctw ones in the display case at Costco for six months trying to make up my mind...:lol:

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
At the very least, Costco has the best return policy. I don't know if I would have jumped if it weren't for that. Though if not through this, they'll probably get my money elsewhere!

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock
When it is in stock, the item shows up on Costco.com. They were in stock this morning and a lot of people ordered, then it went OOS and then disappeared just like yesterday. Maybe they will get more stock tomorrow.

Also my order updated

Shipped 07/30/2019 8:24 P.M. Redmond, WA, United States
Origin Scan

Updated arrival date of Thursday instead of Wednesday.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting everyone!!! I couldn't order because I am in Greece and leaving for vacation tomorrow but I'm so extremely excited about this and I really hope that all of you will receive your earrings and post photos !!!!:appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My delivery has been changed to tomorrow...Our sparklies are hanging out together in Redmond, Washington...I won’t be home but sporadically tomorrow...so it may be Friday for me..

Last edited:

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
Redmond, WA must be headquarters of the 1.0 ctw studs! It's now arrived in Seattle, WA. I'm waiting for mine to arrive tomorrow too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results