shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Shipped? With tracking?!?! Could you post SS with important information blocked out? What time did you order and when did it ship?

Yes! With tracking, set to arrive July 31, unfortunately I won't be home, to sign for them, so I hope they will get held at UPS. I ordered at 9:08am central time and they shipped literally right now haha, I kept refreshing and I just go the notice. What would you like me to post a photo of? The order?

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock

Damn, what I am afraid is that you will get a 0.5 carat stud and the person who shipped this one just did not notice that your order was wrong. Fingers crossed that mines get shipped.

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Damn, what I am afraid is that you will get a 0.5 carat stud and the person who shipped this one just did not notice that your order was wrong. Fingers crossed that mines get shipped.

Yes- I'm also weary of that, that is why I will take a full unboxing video so there is no dispute haha.

This wasn't an email, it was just in my costco account.. go check your orders page!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The site said...Out of stock unavailable to order...:(sadTry to order 2 pairs for our granddaughters.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes- I'm also weary of that, that is why I will take a full unboxing video so there is no dispute haha.

This wasn't an email, it was just in my costco account.. go check your orders page!
Mine just said order received...:roll:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I am going to be gone for 2 weeks starting wednesday, so I wont even get to look at them, haha I don't trust my husband to open them and film it at the same time :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting this deal! I don't know anything about princess cuts, but I couldn't resist.
When did you order it? Some of us are waiting to see if it’s going through...A few got cancelled..

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
My account still says order received. I have not yet been sent the cancellation email. I did have them shipped to the store for pickup, so that if the order goes through I can look at them right away :twisted2:

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
My account still says order received. I have not yet been sent the cancellation email. I did have them shipped to the store for pickup, so that if the order goes through I can look at them right away :twisted2:

That's lucky!! I'm feeling nervous since its not like they kept the earrings on the site and just updated the price, they are gone, so do they even have 1CTW earrings to send?! But they also don't have 1/2CTW so I have no idea what will actually be sent haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
I ordered it around today 4PM CST. My order isn't shipped yet-the status says "Order Received." It's very possible that mine will get cancelled. But alas, at least I tried.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s not looking good...Mine still says order received...I remember seeing this size in my local Costco for $2k...I was thinking they were a little small...but not for this price... if by some miracle it goes through...

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sh!!, I just saw this and they are not on there.

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
It’s not looking good...Mine still says order received...I remember seeing this size in my local Costco for $2k...I was thinking they were a little small...but not for this price... if by some miracle it goes through...

Here's to hoping! I wonder if I should have ordered it for pick up at my local store. I'm excited for you, @anon34985!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's to hoping! I wonder if I should have ordered it for pick up at my local store. I'm excited for you, @anon34985!
I wanted it to come to me instead of them in case they changed their minds and could pull it before I picked it up..It makes sense both ways though..
I’m wondering why they haven’t cancelled it if they were going to. It’s hard to read!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I think the price is wrong. They have been overwhelmed with orders, I feel they are checking to see how many pair they have. I also suspect they allocate numbers to different areas of the country and to different stores. I Think some stores get more than others, and so people from that area may have a better chance.
Anon, thanks again. Iam going to check my e-mail now.

Annette

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

I think the price is wrong. They have been overwhelmed with orders, I feel they are checking to see how many pair they have. I also suspect they allocate numbers to different areas of the country and to different stores. I Think some stores get more than others, and so people from that area may have a better chance.
Anon, thanks again. Iam going to check my e-mail now.

Annette
I hope I’m the only one in my area ordering these. I know they have one pair at my local Costco..:pray:

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Yeah I'm not really too sure what happened there, but I really think they put the wrong price or the wrong size! My package left Seattle this morning and is headed to the midwest! I agree with @Mamabean though, why haven't they just cancelled hers its been ages now!

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I hope I’m the only one in my area ordering these. I know they have one pair at my local Costco..:pray:

Did you take a photo? I would have tried to price match them, most places will price match to their online presence, however, it could be different with jewelry!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I'm not really too sure what happened there, but I really think they put the wrong price or the wrong size! My package left Seattle this morning and is headed to the midwest! I agree with @Mamabean though, why haven't they just cancelled hers its been ages now!
I ordered it just after noon yesterday..ten minutes after @JPie alerted me...so it will be 24 hours at that point..I’m so excited for you @anon34985!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you take a photo? I would have tried to price match them, most places will price match to their online presence, however, it could be different with jewelry!
No because I wasn’t going to get them. I wanted to go a bit bigger so ordered them from James Allen. They looked dead so I returned them..The Costco ones sparkled a lot but it may be their lights.

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
No because I wasn’t going to get them. I wanted to go a bit bigger so ordered them from James Allen. They looked dead so I returned them..The Costco ones sparkled a lot but it may be their lights.

Sorry, I meant a photo of the online listing from yesterday, to bring to the store and buy the earrings in store, price matching to their online price!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
I just checked my account. It still says order received. Cosco is sorting thru things. This is called a bit of luck if it goes through. I was excited about it, but if I don't get it, its OK. Mamabean, I hope yours goes through. I ordered mine after you. Its not cancelled yet, so keep hoping.

Annette

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results