shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine are coming tomorrow! It requires a signature...Anyone else getting them tomorrow?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Yes, I am. Its my birthday! I can't send a photo of the shipping statement as I am not phone or computer literate. It did say what I said. Enjoy your one carat diamonds.

Annette

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
holy smokes! they are back on the website with the same $629 price!
I just checked and they are! They have a different back..a push lock..where the other pair that’s close in size has a screw back and they’re smaller...I’m so curious to see these earrings! Does anyone have calipers? Haha!

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I just checked and they are! They have a different back..a push lock..where the other pair that’s close in size has a screw back and they’re smaller...I’m so curious to see these earrings! Does anyone have calipers? Haha!

Hmm, i'm not too sure what you mean. These are the exact earrings that we purchased yesterday, same back and everything.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm, i'm not too sure what you mean. These are the exact earrings that we purchased yesterday, same back and everything.
They have a different pair of princess .90’s that are way more expensive with screw backs..I’m wondering why ours are different and cheaper..
E005E7D2-95D0-4565-B012-6796B9C8323C.png

Soph

Rough_Rock
I’m late to the thread, but I jumped on them. Here’s to hoping my order isn’t canceled!

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
They have a different pair of princess .90’s that are way more expensive with screw backs..I’m wondering why ours are different and cheaper..

Ahh yes, those were on the site yesterday as well, I still believe ours is a pricing error, as in store, they are about 2k! The costco chat assured me they are 1/2 CT each earring!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahh yes, those were on the site yesterday as well, I still believe ours is a pricing error, as in store, they are about 2k! The costco chat assured me they are 1/2 CT each earring!
Yes..but they put them up again...and the backs and posts are different...I’m just curious. I actually like the pushlock backs better anyway..

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
They are white gold instead of platinum - maybe they were a special purchase?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Dancing Fire Buy those earrings for your granddaughters while they’re still up! :appl:

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Just placed an order for pick up, let's see what happens!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Same here, ordered for pickup. I'm so intrigued!!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I ordered my second pr. Perhaps they are a special deal that Costco got. Maybe they were just flooded with orders yesterday. Price can't be beat and returns are easy peasy.

Annette

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ordered for pick up as well. But I'm officially on the crazy train according to my husband. He's not totally wrong.....I don't have pierced ears!!!! :whistle:
That is hysterical! Someone else did the same thing..Are you getting your ears pierced or using them for a different project? :lol:
See @PintoBean We’re all on the crazy train....I love it..:P2

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
That is hysterical! Someone else did the same thing..Are you getting your ears pierced or using them for a different project? :lol:
See @PintoBean We’re all on the crazy train....I love it..:P2

That's what he asked! I guess the first step is seeing if they are truly 1 ctw. I sent him a link to a filtered search at James Allen for similar loose stones as justification :lol:. But tbh I would more likely hold on to them for a new creation...which I'm sure he's looking forward to as well :shhh:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm on the train people!!!! I just ordered my first diamond princess anything and I cant wait! Oh and I threw in a circle diamond necklace:geek2: who knows if it will be sparkly enough but let's hope! It ends in .97 which means price reduction. Thanks to original awesome person who posted this and those who kept it going!

Forgiven888

Rough_Rock
OOS again. Mines is marked as shipped and arriving tomorrow but UPS tracking still has not picked it up. Hope everything works out.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire Buy those earrings for your granddaughters while they’re still up! :appl:
This is what it say when I click on the link...

• Home
  • Product Not Found
Product Not Found
We're sorry, the product you are looking for cannot be found.

Soph

Rough_Rock
My order was cancelled, oh well!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not a Costco member, but when I went to ‘add to cart’, it said the item was not available.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results