Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooo I am so tempted by these!!!

demantoidz

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo I am so tempted by these!!!

Those were also my favorites from the sale. Its a win-win that the profits go to Ukrainian people in need.
I think every now and then they add something to the sale, since I don't remember seeing the pear tsav or pink garnet the other day, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A 10.4ct hot pink tourmaline pear. The color and shape are fabulous, but it is the most included gemstone we have ever seen. I had the opportunity to buy it at auction but dropped out when the bidding hit $1,100. The inclusions were too visible for a ring, but it would likely have made a gorgeous pendant. I'm kind of regretting my decision. ;(

Pink Tourmaline 10.42ct 22.8x11.1x6.7.jpg

thomas21

Rough_Rock
Trade
nice and good post from you

demantoidz

Brilliant_Rock
Finewater posted several new stones. Those two small sapphires should sell fast.

That Mali garnet is lovely.
I really want one of these but they are always too small or very brown. This is almost 3 carats in a nice color. I would enjoy the greenish shift he mentions it has in outdoor light.
mali (2).png mali (1).png

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So he has another one of these amazing garnets; someone buy it!!! Gah!

17E4E89F-D550-40F8-88A7-094D53A612EF.jpeg

@blingmeupscotty I know you got this stone but can’t find where you talked about it! I just wondered if you have still resisted temptation and haven’t opened it. :)

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
A 10.4ct hot pink tourmaline pear. The color and shape are fabulous, but it is the most included gemstone we have ever seen. I had the opportunity to buy it at auction but dropped out when the bidding hit $1,100. The inclusions were too visible for a ring, but it would likely have made a gorgeous pendant. I'm kind of regretting my decision. ;(

Pink Tourmaline 10.42ct 22.8x11.1x6.7.jpg

Just fyi but I bought a hot pink tourmaline with inclusions and it is glorious in person. That bright pink just gets pushed out by the inclusions. I'm proudly mounting mine in a ring, *inclusions be damned* because the color is SO good! :)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Just fyi but I bought a hot pink tourmaline with inclusions and it is glorious in person. That bright pink just gets pushed out by the inclusions. I'm proudly mounting mine in a ring, *inclusions be damned* because the color is SO good! :)

That is beautiful!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

We need pics!! =)2

Just fyi we would have bought this one if it had been small enough for a ring! :lol-2: DW already has her fair share of pendants including the hot pink ringdant, and she was wondering if she really needed another hot pink one. When the auction bidding got high enough to be painful, we very reluctantly gave up.

For sure this tourmaline was glorious too. The color was so gobsmackingly vivid it overwhelmed the inclusions. :love:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
We need pics!! =)2

Just fyi we would have bought this one if it had been small enough for a ring! :lol-2: DW already has her fair share of pendants including the hot pink ringdant, and she was wondering if she really needed another hot pink one. When the auction bidding got high enough to be painful, we very reluctantly gave up.

For sure this tourmaline was glorious too. The color was so gobsmackingly vivid it overwhelmed the inclusions. :love:

I haven't shared this much as it's being remade with new sidestones, but the pink is out if this world!
Screenshot_20220325-152529_Gallery.jpg

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I haven't shared this much as it's being remade with new sidestones, but the pink is out if this world!
Screenshot_20220325-152529_Gallery.jpg

Wow, Wow. Wow :love: :love: :love: that's the sister/brother of the one we almost purchased, I bet they came from the same rough. You have the most exquisite taste! =)2

We were saving our money for a zircon. Can you believe we don't have a single zircon! ;(Unlike someone not too far from here who has one of the world's greatest collections. ;)2

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Wow. Wow :love: :love: :love: that's the sister/brother of the one we almost purchased, I bet they came from the same rough. You have the most exquisite taste! =)2

We were saving our money for a zircon. Can you believe we don't have a single zircon! ;(Unlike someone not too far from here who has one of the world's greatest collections. ;)2

Thank you sir! :)

Zircon is my favorite gem. They are so lively and beautiful. And they are not as expensive a some gems- so its easy to grow a collection in all the colors. I might suggest you have Jeff White cut a custom one for you! I hope you'll share when you find one, I know it'll be phenomenal!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
@blingmeupscotty I know you got this stone but can’t find where you talked about it! I just wondered if you have still resisted temptation and haven’t opened it. :)

It is literally IN the closet taped up. I have NOT. We are sticking to our Christmas goals! It is on the shelf, unopened. I have NO idea what that beauty looks like.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you sir! :)

Zircon is my favorite gem. They are so lively and beautiful. And they are not as expensive a some gems- so its easy to grow a collection in all the colors. I might suggest you have Jeff White cut a custom one for you! I hope you'll share when you find one, I know it'll be phenomenal!

Have you seen the Zircons on IG? [the devils shopping ground as I call it]???? omg.. Vintage setting WITH the zircons?!? I saw maven lane post one the other day.. I had no words. ALL of them are so gorgeous.

demantoidz

Brilliant_Rock
@NKOTB
Reminds me of the spinel you posted in the missed purchases thread

spinel.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@NKOTB
Reminds me of the spinel you posted in the missed purchases thread

spinel.jpg

Beautiful! Bet it’s over 1000 bucks, though (which was the price of the one I posted). ;-) At 5 cts, this one might belong in the lottery version of this thread! Lol

demantoidz

Brilliant_Rock
More orange.
This must be the same ring as this one from @OTL's thread, right?

The owner of the store also goes by OTL (https://www.etsy.com/people/OTLOTL)

3.9ct fire opal set in a ring.
$3850

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Someone with deep pockets inquire about this sexy sexy sexy black Opal. I cannot.... The flashes of colour that emerge from the inky black depths on the lower right. Then Sooooo mesmerizing. This is a must-watch.

Where are the black opal lovers? @Neptune do you need an opal for your ring collection? This would play so well with all your CS.... I'm seeing black rhodium plated white diamond halo (upside down stud halo? *So metal*)

Screenshot_20220916-201217_Instagram.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Pretty :

@Rfisher I saw you loved this post it made me think about your cab heart. Even though this is not a cab. It’s so pretty. @mrs-b were you interested in an emerald heart? Maybe I’m making that up - I can’t remember.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resurrecting this thread (appropriate phrase given the stone) to post this.

I don't know what the F I'd do with this, but I gasped audibly when I saw the IG post. I'm obsessed w the Phoenix and this encapsulates that imagery to me.

Original IG post:

Vendor sent me an indoor pic and it's equally epic.
Screenshot_20240105_132339_Instagram.jpg

It's just sooooo cool!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@musicloveranthony you seem creative! What the heck does one do with this? Would I even wear it, or is it a waste of $$? It's over 2k so not cheap. Ugh.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results