shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

maru8888777

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I have gotten two gemstones from her: a pinkish tourmaline and a Jedi spinel. I found her friendly and easy to deal with. I ended up returning the Jedi and she made the return process fairly easy.

Thank you for the info! Were her pictures accurate?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I WAS looking into it, but I think this thread helped someone jump the gun in front of me! (Maybe? If so, please share your own pics!)

I hope they share too. I don't know anything about this type of garnet and didn't know they came in this color; looks like a lovely pink sapphire. I absolutely adore this type of cut. I wish I could have bought it, because that seems like a good price for a stone that size, but trying to be good. It's hard though!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
I hope they share too. I don't know anything about this type of garnet and didn't know they came in this color; looks like a lovely pink sapphire. I absolutely adore this type of cut. I wish I could have bought it, because that seems like a good price for a stone that size, but trying to be good. It's hard though!

It sold for $800.

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful. I don’t know how much it is (afraid to ask!).

6B93D863-8C60-4558-95EA-06DFFC302B66.jpeg

I have bought from this vendor a few times. He’s always been very responsive, I found his prices reasonable, and was very happy with the gems when they arrived.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite - 12/01
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature - 11/29
    Jewels of the Week: November 2021
    Jewels of the Week: November 2021 - 11/26