shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
SOMEONE BUY THIS SO I DONT

No, I need you to buy it so I don't!! :lol: Honestly, it's a really good price, and I would have already bought it if I didn't already have a similar 24k band.

I am very curious about the markings on it though. Tried Google image search and came up with nothing.
1710526972501.png

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not my size and I'd be wary of resizing. My middle finger is an 8/8.5 depending how wide the ring is. But none of my fingers are a 10.5 :(

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Pretty little 1.23ct OEC in this franken-ring. They have an easy return policy, just fyi.
1710516167839.png
That's a Jabel ring for anyone who's a fan.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to mention that one of the ladies (in her 60s) working for the estate sale was a size 2! She looked absolutely normal and adult sized, albeit with thin fingers lol. Remember when someone posted that beautiful ring from TRR that was 1.5? There are unicorns out there who can wear it.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Pretty little emerald cut for a size 4. Love the straight cut baguettes :kiss2:

FWIW I bought little princess from PawnAmerica a few years ago, marked down from $500 to $350 because it was a size 4.5, too small for Wisconsin. It's a Helzberg ring and I'm wearing it as I type. They were really nice, PawnAmerica.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
How can they expect final sale with such sh*t pics!?!?!?

It's because it's been marked down so much. It wasn't final sale at 25% off, etc.

TRR is trying to become profitable(/maybe has become - I think in their latest earnings they broke profitability by a tiny margin) for the first time in their history. So that's why you're seeing lots of changes--I'm getting ads for 3rd parties which is WILD to me. Plus they are being firmer about no returns for certain items. And a "return guarantee" which you can purchase for final sale items (handbags), i.e. you pay $100 or so for the option to return it vs. final sale. Plus all those weird "protection plans."

*EDIT* And they're doing cashback on eBates for the first time ever. So I think they're experimenting with how to get more people on the site. So check that out. It was only 1% last I checked but every bit helps.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It's because it's been marked down so much. It wasn't final sale at 25% off, etc.

TRR is trying to become profitable(/maybe has become - I think in their latest earnings they broke profitability by a tiny margin) for the first time in their history. So that's why you're seeing lots of changes--I'm getting ads for 3rd parties which is WILD to me. Plus they are being firmer about no returns for certain items. And a "return guarantee" which you can purchase for final sale items (handbags), i.e. you pay $100 or so for the option to return it vs. final sale. Plus all those weird "protection plans."

*EDIT* And they're doing cashback on eBates for the first time ever. So I think they're experimenting with how to get more people on the site. So check that out. It was only 1% last I checked but every bit helps.

Wow I had no idea that they weren’t turning a profit or barely.

If you wanted more pics of an item would they provide it? That stone looks like it had potential! I didn’t see the measurements of the stone either…

ETA - am I blind bc I see 1.97 tcw but I don’t see the specific weight of the center.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Wow I had no idea that they weren’t turning a profit or barely.

If you wanted more pics of an item would they provide it? That stone looks like it had potential! I didn’t see the measurements of the stone either…

I deleted TikTok because it was rotting my brain, but here's the creator I followed (Devonrule) who would read the quarterly statements and make videos about it.

No-- they won't take more photos for anyone for warehouse items, or at least I've never heard of them doing that. The only exception would be if the item is in a TRR store somewhere, and I bet you could call and ask for a salesperson to text you more videos/pics of the item. I've never done that personally but I think if you called enough when it was slow they'd be able to pull the item for you and answer questions.

Personally, I wouldn't risk it. I'd go to Ivy & Rose for an old cut that warm.

TRR--- on the one hand, I want them to succeed and get it together. On the other hand, *so much* of my jewelry has come from there because they have such good stuff for incredible pricing.... (good for me, terrible for sellers).

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I deleted TikTok because it was rotting my brain, but here's the creator I followed (Devonrule) who would read the quarterly statements and make videos about it.

No-- they won't take more photos for anyone for warehouse items, or at least I've never heard of them doing that. The only exception would be if the item is in a TRR store somewhere, and I bet you could call and ask for a salesperson to text you more videos/pics of the item. I've never done that personally but I think if you called enough when it was slow they'd be able to pull the item for you and answer questions.

Personally, I wouldn't risk it. I'd go to Ivy & Rose for an old cut that warm.

TRR--- on the one hand, I want them to succeed and get it together. On the other hand, *so much* of my jewelry has come from there because they have such good stuff for incredible pricing.... (good for me, terrible for sellers).

Yes, I’m not personally in the market. and at that price point, I wouldn’t risk a final sale, but I was just curious!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Scon_ce

Shiny_Rock
Hypersparkle aka Michelle on IG recently bought a lot of antique rings from an estate, several are larger sizes so I thought I would share them here. These are screenshots of video, so if something catches your eye, reach out to her, she is very very nice. Do know that all sales are final.

FWIW the ruby in the navette looks very pink sapphire to me, I know it’s a fine line but it’s beautiful whatever it is.

71CBDB32-1FED-4597-A016-1F0C09F659E5.jpeg

7C88AC30-35FA-4A05-B70E-730CB566ADAD.jpeg

4A5C5D96-2B32-453E-9226-0E4F9CBD7D05.jpeg

My husband got me the garnet halo for Valentine’s Day! It’s so pretty IRL. The rosecuts glisten all the time and garnet glows beautifully esp in the sun. It’s my permanent right hand ring. IMG_9265.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results