lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori setting and ok diamond for cheap:

Cool cocktail ring

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Pretty little emerald cut for a size 4. Love the straight cut baguettes :kiss2:

I'm becoming obsessed with these smaller antique diamonds... your bow ring is the only one I wear 24/7 now. I love it so much. :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm becoming obsessed with these smaller antique diamonds... your bow ring is the only one I wear 24/7 now. I love it so much. :kiss2:

I’m so glad, that really makes my heart happy to know it is being loved and worn, as corny as that sounds ;-)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I did @bee24 and it's amazing but I'm sure I'd have to sell a car and some extras to buy it. Wonder if anyone got the price for it? I'm dying to know.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
That is fascinating - thank you for the explanation. It makes total common sense, but jeez, what a lot of work it takes to be a scammer. I guess I’ll save up my money to buy new and continue to gawk at the beautiful bling everyone posts in this thread.

You definitely can buy secondhand watches with confidence from reputable dealers; I'd just go with a place that specializes in watches. Off the top of my head, if you reached out to the folks at Delray watch, they could probably help source one for you secondhand. If it's a common watch (Cartier Tank, Santos) they'll give you a good idea of what you can save secondhand relative to the condition (i.e. 20% for minor scratches - I'm just making this up). Ladies watches are not going to be any of these watch vendors's specialty, but they could likely give you good direction or refer you to another vendor.

Having said that, IMO Cartier stainless steel watches are a good buy from them brand new if you're going to keep it for a long time due to the warranty/repair/service. Even 20% off IMO isn't worth it because service/repair can easily wipe out any savings down the line.

But, if you want solid gold, diamonds, etc, you could easily save 50% off secondhand so I'd spring for that.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
@Christinak that showed up in my feed too. Lalique, I think this is museum quality. I'm not sure that it's for sale. @bijouxancienslyon also has a wonderful page documenting historical, museum quality pieces, I love looking at them.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock

bee24

Rough_Rock
Oh thanks for letting us know! Haha would you rather have one ring to rule them all ORTRTA or one bracelet... Hahaha

@maryjane04 I missed this somehow! To be honest, my husband does occasionally call me “gollum” after finding me staring at my loose diamonds lol. But truly, how about one ring and one bracelet to rule them all (and one necklace?) that is just an amazing convertible piece? Something like this jbg one.
One can dream (and plot)

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha oh @bee24 we could be soul sisters!!! I look at diamonds all the time too and my husband is not convinced that we are "done" hahaha. I am supposed to get my forever upgrade ring soon.. but that won't stop me from looking for an upgrade bracelet, necklace, earrings and so on haha..

This JBG ring/necklace combo is genius! Just needs a bigger centre though and how about two bracelets that could convert into a necklace for maximum wear!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty little 1.23ct OEC in this franken-ring. They have an easy return policy, just fyi.
1710516167839.png

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty little 1.23ct OEC in this franken-ring. They have an easy return policy, just fyi.

Ohhh that's about 15 minutes from where I live. I might go look at it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results