shape
carat
color
clarity

so you think you can dance 2008

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I would really like to see Chris and Chelsea T go home... I want to see what kind of skills you could get out of Comfort when paired with a partner with more personality. She and Chris just aren''t cohesive. If she doesn''t bring it next week, then send her home.

Just my opionion.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Chelsie T is so fab though.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, my biggest issue with her is the head flipping, cheerleader type movements. You see it alot with NFL, NBA and other professional team dancers, and when I checked her bio, this was exactly it. (She and the salsa girl from last week, both do it) She looks like she has good training, and hasn''t done this all along, but I think she might have developed it, and can''t kick the habit.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I am kinda not feeling this season as much as I have in the past-I can''t find anyone I really like-and I can barely remember their names!! I''m getting a little sick of the dancing for some reason (in the solos), with the contemporary dancers it all seems the same, with the hip hop dancers it all seems the same, DO SOMETHING NEW!!! OK so who''s getting the boot? Only 10 more minutes!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 9:49:46 PM
Author: Blair138
I am kinda not feeling this season as much as I have in the past-I can''t find anyone I really like-and I can barely remember their names!! I''m getting a little sick of the dancing for some reason (in the solos), with the contemporary dancers it all seems the same, with the hip hop dancers it all seems the same, DO SOMETHING NEW!!! OK so who''s getting the boot? Only 10 more minutes!
I was VERY pleasantly surprised with the solos tonight... well a few. I think Kourtni switched up her approach JUST at the right moment, I totally dug it!!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Last season was SOOOO good! Danny, Lacy, Sabra, Neil! All of them ruled!

I''m totally not feeling this season as much at all. Although I do like ''Twitchington''. I think they''ll go pretty far.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
OK So I won''t spoil it for those who live on the west coast-but there were no surprises for me-I''m interested to see what next week will be like...

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 9:59:03 PM
Author: violet02

I AGREE 100%!!!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Cat''s dress was her worst yet -- YUCK!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t give it away yet! I only know the first two in the bottom 3!

I have to say I''m not at all surprised so far though.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. What did you guys think?

I wasn't surprised....

ETA: meresal! Girl, you had it right on the money!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Are they through auditions yet? I don''t really like to watch until they get down to the finalists. Then I am a junkie.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe there are 7 couples left?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
D''oH, I have been preoccupied with this wedding stuff. I really need to limit my PS time.
32.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 10:00:15 PM

I AGREE 100%!!!
I guess I''m the opposite. To me, Season 3 was no where near as entertaining as season two. Although I did enjoy season 3 very much, I kept wishing for some Benji or Travis or Danielle or Alison and Ivan or even Heidi or Natalie and Musa. I did Love Lacy and Danny on S3though. And I loved the Hawk/Jamie humming bird and flower piece.

I am enjoying this season more than last season I feel like. Dunno why.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2008 8:21:19 AM
Author: Fancy605

I AGREE 100%!!!
I guess I'm the opposite. To me, Season 3 was no where near as entertaining as season two. Although I did enjoy season 3 very much, I kept wishing for some Benji or Travis or Danielle or Alison and Ivan or even Heidi or Natalie and Musa. I did Love Lacy and Danny on S3though. And I loved the Hawk/Jamie humming bird and flower piece.

Fancy, we must be twins because I totally agree. I think Season 2 was the best season of all. Benji and Travis were so amazingly good...remember that nerdy dance they did? I think I saved that on my Tivo for 6 months or something. I loved it. And Alison and Ivan were great, loved them! Still, my favorite piece I've seen is the Hawk/Jamie hummingbird piece.

I can't wait for it to get down to to the top 10, that's when I really start loving it. I still don't think this season has hit its stride. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season!!

ETA: I thought Chelsea T's solo was really, really good last night. I haven't seen her dance so well in a long time.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2008 9:29:38 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady

Date: 6/27/2008 8:21:19 AM
Author: Fancy605

I AGREE 100%!!!
I guess I''m the opposite. To me, Season 3 was no where near as entertaining as season two. Although I did enjoy season 3 very much, I kept wishing for some Benji or Travis or Danielle or Alison and Ivan or even Heidi or Natalie and Musa. I did Love Lacy and Danny on S3though. And I loved the Hawk/Jamie humming bird and flower piece.

Fancy, we must be twins because I totally agree. I think Season 2 was the best season of all. Benji and Travis were so amazingly good...remember that nerdy dance they did? I think I saved that on my Tivo for 6 months or something. I loved it. And Alison and Ivan were great, loved them! Still, my favorite piece I''ve seen is the Hawk/Jamie hummingbird piece.

I can''t wait for it to get down to to the top 10, that''s when I really start loving it. I still don''t think this season has hit its stride. I''m really looking forward to the rest of the season!!

ETA: I thought Chelsea T''s solo was really, really good last night. I haven''t seen her dance so well in a long time.
I missed season2 so I can''t compare... All I can compare with is season 3 to 4. I saw season1 though which was just ok. I have watched clips from season2 which were great too.... season4 is a dud for me though. Last night was no suprise...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I predicted that Chris and Chelsea would go last night. I do agree that Chelsea''s solo last night was good, but not nearly enough to outweigh her lackluster performances these last couple of weeks. I think it was definitely time for Chris though. He never did much for me.

I am STILL loving Joshua and Katee, followed by Mark and the other Chelsea. Still like Will (though not as much as the judges), and dislike Jessica. Kherrington is really starting to annoy me though... she is taking away from my enjoyment of Twitch!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2008 9:29:38 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady

Fancy, we must be twins because I totally agree. I think Season 2 was the best season of all. Benji and Travis were so amazingly good...remember that nerdy dance they did? I think I saved that on my Tivo for 6 months or something. I loved it. And Alison and Ivan were great, loved them! Still, my favorite piece I''ve seen is the Hawk/Jamie hummingbird piece.

I can''t wait for it to get down to to the top 10, that''s when I really start loving it. I still don''t think this season has hit its stride. I''m really looking forward to the rest of the season!!

ETA: I thought Chelsea T''s solo was really, really good last night. I haven''t seen her dance so well in a long time.

Yay for Season 2 dances! My then room mate and I used to watch the sunflower/park bench Mia piece daily.

nabwong

Rough_Rock
I must be the only one here who''s enjoying this season more than last. The technique this season is to me a lot better than last although last year''s dancers had more personality. Joshua''s such a teddy bear. Twitch and Will are insane. Gev is so cute; he''s so totally in love with Courtney. Mark is so quirky and he and Chelsie are awesome too. The only low point for me is that I''ve yet to see choreography by Shane and Wade. =(

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do too nab. Of course, I'm really not digging all of the contemporary dancers, but the technique is awesome, and you're right, the personality is a bit lacking. But overall, I'm enjoying it.

nabwong

Rough_Rock
Oh, btw, there''s also America''s Best Dance Crew on MTV. I love summer!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 10:02:59 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds

i dunno, her dress tonight is
6.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow-I was JUST going to post it-her dress is horrid and the length of the tuxedo part makes her look like she has a baby bump
14.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ok, seriously?! i love will! he''s sooooooooo good!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 8:09:38 PM
Jcrow-I was JUST going to post it-her dress is horrid and the length of the tuxedo part makes her look like she has a baby bump
14.gif

i know!! ick!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
MARK AND CHELSIE!

SqueeeEEEeeee!

Their first jazz routine tonight was awesome!

Watching Kherrington try to wipe the perma-smile off her face and be ''sexy'' is ridiculous. I dread the separation of Mark and Chelsie, but can''t wait for a Kherrington-less Twitch.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh, and i sooo love josh! sooo much. he''s so good. (just finished their performance)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 8:07:22 PM
Author: jcrow
Date: 6/26/2008 10:02:59 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds
i dunno, her dress tonight is
6.gif
It makes her look preggers....

Now don''t go and spoil it too much!!!

Just saw Kortni and Matt''s routine...
40.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um. I love Josh and Katee, Mark and Chelsie, and Twitch. I''m ok with Kherington, Kortni & Matt, and Comfort (She looked gorgeous tonight).

I don''t like Will & Jessica.

And Courtney & Gev were finally NOTICEABLE tonight.

I''m not digging Thayne. He just comes off so fake.

What did you guys think?

Oh yeah, and I loved Josh & Katee''s first routine. Her shoes were AWFUL for the second routine though. EEK!!!
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results