shape
carat
color
clarity

so you think you can dance 2008

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
If I have to guess (yes, I did get sucked back in
1.gif
), Comfort is out this week for sure, Chelsie, Courtney and Katee are too good. That being said, I have no clue who of the girls will be the last one out before the final 4. Guys-I would say that I can''t guess on that one-I have no clue...maybe Mark because he was with Comfort...
33.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I think Mark is going home for sure tonight. He did really well in the hip-hop routine, but that foxtrot was only so-so.

I don''t think that Chelsie deserved all that praise on the Disco dance. I thought it was horrible. Her foot work was sloppy and she slipped and landed on her bum. I am sure she was supposed to get into position more gracefully than that. I just didn''t like the choreography of that routine at all.

I think the next two girls to go will be Comfort and Chelsie.

I thought tonight was the one of better nights this season. The costuming was great, the routines were awesome, and the dancers did an overall great job.

I really like the slow hip-hop, but that is one of favorite Alicia Keys songs and is my MySpace song, so maybe I am biased.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
My predictions for final four are Katee, Chelsie, Will, and not sure if it would be Twitch of Joshua..Im gonna go with Joshua because he seems to have had more better routines than Twitch...

Im SO ready for comfort and Mark to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously.. I thought they were leaving last week... my mouth fell to the floor when they said Gev and Kerrington(I liked her in the beginning but she slowly went away...so I guess not much surprise there..)

going to be so interesting tomorrow!!! :)

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
There is always a point when Nigel says that at the end of the day it is a solo competition and if I were to go on that, I would have to say that the final four should be Katee, Will, Courtney, and Twitch in that order. Personally, I would like to see Will gone and Joshua in the final, but I don''t know if that is going to happen.

Tonight, I voted for Comfort, there is just something about her that I like even though I know she is going home and it is her time to go home. Next week, I am definitely rooting for Courtney because I think there is a potential for there to be s Sara type thing with her. When I went to the live show we were all agreed that Sara should have been the winner. And even when I go back and watch the finale, a lot of the choreographers wanted to see routines featuring Sara. I don''t want the same thing to happen to Courtney.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow ... what a night! "Mercy" by Duffy is one of my new fave songs so I was pleased to see it featured in such a fun routine! And that detention classroom # was the best fast hip hop this season I think.

Random other thoughts:
Chelsie''s solos are
14.gif
-- but she''s great partnering & funny in the packages
Will totally copied Benji by using that James Brown song -- it''s Benji''s signature for freak sake
LOVE Joshua but that ponytail is starting to skeeve me out
Too much "i''m real" arm gesturing from everyone ... TILT OVERLOAD NO MORE
Twitch solo more meh than usual
Courtney''s solo was really the best (strangely).
Broadway done by Tyce *kinda* makes me wanna vomit.
Who else thought it was cool that choreographer Toni Basil takes hip hop from Napoleon & Tabitha??

Mark & Comfort going home. Unless Will gets the backlash Benji-fan boot. Please please please.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 3:20:10 AM
Author: decodelighted
Wow ... what a night! ''Mercy'' by Duffy is one of my new fave songs so I was pleased to see it featured in such a fun routine! And that detention classroom # was the best fast hip hop this season I think.

Random other thoughts:
Chelsie''s solos are
14.gif
-- but she''s great partnering & funny in the packages
Will totally copied Benji by using that James Brown song -- it''s Benji''s signature for freak sake
LOVE Joshua but that ponytail is starting to skeeve me out
Too much ''i''m real'' arm gesturing from everyone ... TILT OVERLOAD NO MORE
Twitch solo more meh than usual
Courtney''s solo was really the best (strangely).
Broadway done by Tyce *kinda* makes me wanna vomit.

Who else thought it was cool that choreographer Toni Basil takes hip hop from Napoleon & Tabitha??

Mark & Comfort going home. Unless Will gets the backlash Benji-fan boot. Please please please.

Yeah, the IV Real thing needs to stop! I assume they''re doing it because it''s season 4? I don''t know-if they explained it I missed it, but I''m sick of it, too!

Mark and Comfort definitely need to go...I didn''t think Mark was that great in the hip hop routine, actually. Comfort was so much better than him. But the foxtrot SUCKED and they''re just not as good as the other dancers and it''s getting more obvious.

My top 4 predictions/wish list: Katee, Will, Cortney, Twitch. Chelsie''s solos are just plain lame because she''s a ballroom dancer, and if it''s a solo competition, she needs to be gone!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to have to say Comfort... ONLY because, all the girls that voted for Kherr are going to switch to Chelsie or Katee. (I wasn't that impressed with Courtney G, see below) Comfort didn't have a horrible night, and Nigel said it best, that she is just not a good choreographer and her solos are totally lacking.

I'm also going to have to go with Mark. Sorry, but the white boys are doomed. This contest is about hot bodies and moveable hips... they just don't have it.
2.gif

I never was excited about Courtney, but if I had been, I would definitely be over her now... I'm so tired of that cheezy laugh and smile when she gets compliments by the judges. It reminds me of the kid that almost won American Idol this past season. How he couldn't just realize, yes I'm good, they're going to compliment me, smile graciously and accept it. Cut the act Courtney, you don't have to be surprised anymore.
20.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Comfort and Mark tonight. I''ll miss Mark''s character, but oh well I guess.

I think the final 3 will be Chelsie, Katee, Twitch. The Will or Joshua debate rages at our house. Haha. Twitch may not be the best all around, but he''s definitely the crowd favorite. I think Katee should win.

Though! Neither Katee nor Chelsie have done a hip hop. Right? Luck of the draw for them I think. Hmmm...

This season seems like it went by super fast!!! Anyone else? I feel like it just started and shouldn''t be ending already.
8.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''m totally late to the game, but I''ve been watching like a hawk. Or a Hok. I miss him and will always love him.

This season, I love Joshua. I loved him from the moment he tried out, made it to choreography, and walked out of the audition and did some crazy spinny jumpy pointy toed thing. He had me, despite the unfortunately pony tail...!

My favorite girl, by far is Katee. The rest of them are relatively interchangeable, in my totally uneducated opinion.

I also like Twitch...who I describe as Hok 2.0 (better release of Hok - great hip hopper - but very good overall dancer).

I think Comfort and Mark will be the next to go...but who knows!

Okay, now I have a really dumb question...how long do they keep going with the one guy and one girl get voted off? Because Will, Joshua and Twitch are the best dancers, IMHO...it would be a shame for one of them to get the boot so that Chelsie can hang around. Just saying!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 2:12:49 PM
Author: sunnyd

Though! Neither Katee nor Chelsie have done a hip hop. Right? Luck of the draw for them I think. Hmmm...
Katee did do hip hop (and quite well, if I recall correctly) with Joshua at the beginning. I think it was "No Air"?? I don''t recall Chelsie doing hip hop though.

I definitely think it will be Comfort and Mark tonight. I did like their hip hop number quite a bit, but their second routine was really lacking. Comfort can''t seem to do much other than hip hop; time to go! Mark is really great though. I am having a hard time deciding which guy besides Mark will be bottom three tonight. Twitch seems to have a huge following, and Joshua definitely has the better personality over Will.

I also found it reeeally bizarre that the judges were so complimentary on the disco, which I thought was the weakest of the night after the Comfort/Mark fiasco. Maybe they do have a Chelsie agenda, for whatever reason. But I''ll still pick Chelsie as the other girl in the bottom two tonight.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 3:35:36 PM
Author: icekid

Date: 7/24/2008 2:12:49 PM
Author: sunnyd

Katee did do hip hop (and quite well, if I recall correctly) with Joshua at the beginning. I think it was ''No Air''?? I don''t recall Chelsie doing hip hop though.
Oh yeah! It was a "slow hip hop".

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chelsie''s done hip hop .. the best routine of the year IMO ... "Bleeding Love" (the bizman one by Tabitha & Napoleon)

but the real reason I posted ...

OH NOES!!!! Dial Idol has TWITCH leaving tonight! Ack. This season big shocker elimination I guess. Maybe folks thought he was safe & Mark''s fans were rallied. OH NOES. (Though I do like Mark more than Will).

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 3:53:33 PM
Author: decodelighted
Chelsie''s done hip hop .. the best routine of the year IMO ... ''Bleeding Love'' (the bizman one by Tabitha & Napoleon)

but the real reason I posted ...

OH NOES!!!! Dial Idol has TWITCH leaving tonight! Ack. This season big shocker elimination I guess. Maybe folks thought he was safe & Mark''s fans were rallied. OH NOES. (Though I do like Mark more than Will).
Oh yeah! Another slow hip hop. That one was excellent.

Twitch?!?! That would be shocking!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I will be VERY shocked if Twitch goes home.
I would think that since Gev was a break dancer, all of his votes (however few there were) would be going over to the hip-hop dancers.

Ok, about Comfort... has anyone else noticed that when the other girls get waltz or samba, they get these sexy dresses with a high slit up the side and very scandelous. Well, the three times that comfort has had these routines, this is what she gets...
a fluffy purple ensamble, a red cuter dress, and then another white puffy dress last night. I haven't seen ANY other girls wearing fluff except for Kherrington for one dance, I think. But, it definitely wasn't as hideous as Comfort's have been.

LOL!!! They sooooo want her gone!!!
11.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohhh yeah Chelsie and Mark in Bleeding Love- that was a great one too.

And thanks for the spoiler warning, Deco
3.gif
3.gif
Even still, I will be pretty shocked if Twitch is gone tonight
6.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 3:13:24 PM
Author: littlelysser

Okay, now I have a really dumb question...how long do they keep going with the one guy and one girl get voted off? Because Will, Joshua and Twitch are the best dancers, IMHO...it would be a shame for one of them to get the boot so that Chelsie can hang around. Just saying!

I think next week is the last week of voting off, then it''s final 4 and the winner is chosen from those 4. But yes, it will be one guy and one girl so there''s 2 guys and 2 girls in the finale

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 5:31:01 PM
Author: icekid
And thanks for the spoiler warning, Deco
3.gif
3.gif
Even still, I will be pretty shocked if Twitch is gone tonight
6.gif
6.gif
Ooops. I thought it was only a true "spoiler" if the info was a *known fact*. Dial Idol has been wrong before -- I HOPE they're wrong this time!
9.gif
31.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I did a fist pump in the air at the first guy in the bottom, but my predictions for the bottom two girls are Comfort and Courtney with Comfort going come, and Mark will be in the bottom two and go home.

Boo, I really like Mark. But I think he''ll be the one to go.

Now my guy is going to reclaim his laptop and no posting until the end of the show! Boo!
7.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
AGH! If the first guy nominated for the bottom two gets elminated tonight, I'm going to have to boycott the rest of the season!

ETA: Okay, these are total upsets. America, what is going on?!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY FLIPPING GOD YES OH MERCY WOOT!!

*JUMPS UP AND DOWN LIKE A SUGAR-ADDLED 3 YEAR OLD ON A POGO STICK*

I don't believe it. Without spoilering, talk about a bottom two upset! WOAH WOAH!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
dang! I was out to dinner with the fam-what dances did I miss?? I just got back!!!

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Holy crappp!
Not at all what I expected so far.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 9:25:05 PM
Author: Blair138
dang! I was out to dinner with the fam-what dances did I miss?? I just got back!!!

Just the opening number.

Wow. I wish we had PMs so those of us who have seen it/are watching it can gossip wildly about what''s going on. I''m in shock.

All I can say is, I hope that America continues to love Personality over Technique.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I know I wish we had PM''s too!!!

Well I was very surprised by the men bottom 2...
8.gif
Poor ________ It was sad to see him so upset, the viewers are stupid for not voting properly, I can''t watch Idol anymore because the right people are always voted off...

meresal

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! No matter what happens, they're getting rid of someone I don't want to win!!!
36.gif
36.gif

This season just got better for me!! Is it bad that I'm more excited about the voting show than I am about the dances on Wed nights??? Anyone???

NEL: Chin up sunshine. It could all be ok.

ETA: Did anyone check out what Will's shirt said?? ("The Cool" Nutritional label) I paused the TIVO just to read it.
23.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone else think the 2nd girl''s dance was cheerleaderish??

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
WHAT A SOLO!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

C''mon -- that was incredible...

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 9:46:49 PM
Did anyone else think the 2nd girl''s dance was cheerleaderish??

Definitely.

And I have other things to say but can''t or I''ll give it away, haha.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 9:48:03 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds
WHAT A SOLO!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

C''mon -- that was incredible...

I like her, don''t get me wrong-I want the 1st one to go home more, but I was a cheerleader and NOT a professional dancer and I could probably do the same thing...Good thing their fate is already decided

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 9:50:46 PM
Date: 7/24/2008 9:48:03 PM

Author: lovewhitediamonds

WHAT A SOLO!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

C'mon -- that was incredible...

I like her, don't get me wrong-I want the 1st one to go home more, but I was a cheerleader and NOT a professional dancer and I could probably do the same thing...Good thing their fate is already decided

I really hope the first guy and the first girl in the bottom two go.

EDIT: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif

*screams and settles for running around the apartment naked, instead of the yard!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results