shape
carat
color
clarity

So excited I''m about to BURST! Emerald cut, baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/26/2005 2:14:53 AM
Author: ForteKitty
Grr...

I am NOT happy with it.

That's no fault of the jeweler's since it was my design, so I guess i'm kinda stuck..
I've been wearing it all night, and it just looks *blah*... no excitement.
Pricescope overdoze, maybe
2.gif
It's rather easy to get lots of over the top jewelry ideas around here, for better or worse...

I surely hope you will get to enjoy the awesome rock properly.

If you ever feel like browsing a couple dozen designer collections for ideas, this address would serve well. Something must come close to what you want and a jeweler of your choice can do. I know I did spend a while browsing the baubles
12.gif

Oh, Forte:

I''m so sorry that you aren''t happy with the design. I thought you did a very nice job, based on your photoshop image.

Please keep us posted. That diamond is SO beautiful and it looks remarkable on your hand - I hope soon you find a design that you adore.

I know emerald cuts are particularly tough to design around.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2005 2:14:53 AM
Author: ForteKitty
Grr...

I am NOT happy with it.

To be quite honest, I don''t like the design all that much. That''s no fault of the jeweler''s since it was my design, so I guess i''m kinda stuck...

I''ve been wearing it all night, and it just looks *blah*... no excitement.
7.gif
Love my stone, but setting just doesn''t do it for me. My camera doesn''t even want to take nice pictures of it.

Should I put it into another setting? I didn''t spend all that much for this mount.. only about $150, and I can always set an Interlap from Wink and wear it as a fun ring.

*sigh* Back to square one...
Awwwwwwwww
7.gif
I''m sorry that you aren''t happy with it. I know that feeling with a few of my other pieces. But at least you get to wear it now!
1.gif
And now it''s a good excuse to look at more pictures to help you decide. It''s such a beautiful stone and you have the perfect hands to wear it on. I''m so jealous of those hands of yours...You could be a hand model!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2005 5:31:44 AM
Author: valeria101

Pricescope overdoze, maybe
2.gif
It''s rather easy to get lots of over the top jewelry ideas around here, for better or worse...

I surely hope you will get to enjoy the awesome rock properly.

If you ever feel like browsing a couple dozen designer collections for ideas, this address would serve well. Something must come close to what you want and a jeweler of your choice can do. I know I did spend a while browsing the baubles
12.gif
I normally use a family jeweler because he does fantastic work, but since he''s planning on retiring, i decided to seek out someone new. Probably a bad idea. My jeweler knows my tastes really well, and usually tweaks with my designs if he thinks it''ll end up looking better. Sometimes it looks completely different, but I always love it more than the original. Bah.
15.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Aww.. you guys are too sweet. Thanks for making me feel better.
1.gif
I was starting to think something was wrong with me for being so picky...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results